forum

Rebinding Click Buttons on Keyboard [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Duoprism
As many of you know, Ctrl, Z, X or Space can be used as an alternative means of clicking or tapping. Rebinding of these keys (in other words, allowing other keys to become click buttons) is a planned feature, but it is not relatively high on peppy's list.

Now I personally wouldn't mind this sooner than later; my tablet sits on top of my laptop and covers the keyboard and half of my X is covered. This makes pressing my X key very uncomfortable and can cause me to break combo time to time because my fingers have to adjust.

Question is does anyone ELSE want this sooner than later? :o
MaxwellDemon
I definitely would like to have this feature sooner rather than later, considering that's one of the reasons why I am not using my tablet half of the time. XD
chan
Couldn't really care less atm but I do realise that I will probably wear down my x/z keys soon if I were to regularly play osu!
This kinda happened to me like 10 years ago playing gb pokered on my old pc. Space bar died.
awp
Can't you rebind your keys manually, using windows and/or a third party app?
Gemi

awp wrote:

A handy software for that is KeyTweak by Travis Krumsick.
Topic Starter
Duoprism

awp wrote:

Sure you can. But it's nice if peppy implements it himself, which he has albeit without an interface yet. :P
LimeGreenTeknii
I just like using the spacebar, but I can see why others would like different keys.