forum

Mouse Only Players - Gameplay Setup Question and stuff..

posted
Total Posts
show more
butanjsg
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 8/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.2x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1500 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? NYK wireless mouse
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x768
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? palm
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) common mousepad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) suck on spinning (trying to do narrow spin)
Francis
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.5x Gotta play it slow
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? No
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech M210
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 960 x 720
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm grip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Table
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Jumps
Nathanael
  1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed?
    Maximum
  2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity?
    1.0x
  3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)
    800 DPI
  4. What kind of mouse you are using?
    PS/2: A4Tech OP-620D
  5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution?
    1280x800
  6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode?
    Full Screen
  7. How do you hold/grip your mouse?
    Palm
  8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?)
    A common mousepad
  9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...)
    High jumps, fast and/or long streams, spins (cursor somewhat stuttering)
Aposke
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? I'm on Linux with Pointer speed and acceleration on the lowest setting.
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1600
5. What kind of mouse you are using? SpeedLink Kudos RS
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x786
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Prefer fullscreen, but am limited to window mode due to wine
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? It differs from map to map. I've found that jumps are generally easier to do with the fingertip grip, slow streams are best played with the palm grip and the claw grip comes in handy for widely spaced and faster streams. Often I change grips in the middle of the beatmap.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) A 20x10x2 cm piece of wood. The surface hasn't deteriorated in 2 years and it makes for wonderfully smooth movements.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? I can't do streams over 200 BPM with the mouse only. Often breaking combos due to having to reposition the mouse or change my grip.

On that last note, I also frequently run into the problem of my mouse buttons wearing out over time. Usually, after about 3 months of mostly singletapping, it comes to the point where I can't click fast maps consistently anymore without missing notes because the mouse button doesn't "snap up" far enough anymore. It's a really, really difficult thing to describe but basically the elasticity of the plastic wears off and there is less room between the trigger and the button, meaning I don't need to press as strongly in order for it to register anymore, which gets harder and harder to cope with the more the button wears off.
Has anyone had similar problems and maybe even a recommendation towards a mouse where this problem doesn't appear (maybe one with "springs" under the buttons or something)?
Arinisar
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Default. (In the middle of the slider.)
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1x
3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech M500 (corded)
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080 (it's the native resolution of my monitor, others look terrible)
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? I prefer full-screen window without borders, but since that lags on faster maps, I make do with full screen.
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw-grip I think. Though I tend to transition into a palm-like grip if the map is not hard.
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Some random mousepad I got for buying Starcraft 2. It's okay.
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) It used to be spinners and streams, but I'm managing streams better nowadays. Streams, even easier ones are still problematic, especially since I'm left handed, and use the mouse with my right out of habit.
Claveline
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Default.

2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1x

3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1800

4. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Naga (the common one)

5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900 windowed

6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? I answered that D: well... i usually i prefer windowed... but... for small-circle size... full-sreen.

7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm... i tried to use the claw-grip way once... but my fingers are just too weak...and i cant hold it a whole beatmap.

8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer Goliathus speed edition, im thinking about buying a new one soon btw (if someone know about a good one just tell me plz xD)

9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Sometimes my wrist hurts.. after some several minutes. I think that's becouse my desktop but.. nevermind xD
Jeaniux
So the questions are:
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Default.
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.4x
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 1000.
5. What kind of mouse you are using? ViewSonic Wireless Mouse.
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024 x 600 Windowed.
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? The claw method.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) No mousepad.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Jumps, Formations, A bit slow spinner.
Yuujya
So here are my settings:
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.8x
3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 400
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder 2013
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1366x768 1440x900
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen Windowed
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip Pending between palm/claw grip
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Steelseries Qck+
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) streaming
eeezzzeee
Here are my settings:

1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 11/11 (its actually 1.5x of the 11 speed, manually removed mouse accel via registry)
3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) I have no idea lol. i do have it on the highest setting built in the mouse
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Naga Hex
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080 fullscreen
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm Grip
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) no mousepad wooden table
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) hard to be consistent on long or even medium length maps. i get tired, tense, and my grip slips.
Starger
My settings:

3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 800 dpi
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G400
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1200
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm Grip
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Steelseries QCK mini
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Windows 8 randomly freezing my cursor... ;_;
psidra
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1
3. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 6400
4. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G700s
5. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 2560x1440, I think.
6. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen, of course!
7. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw Grip.
8. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Barracuda Juggernaut.
9. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Streaaams!

Strikethrough because I now use keyboard for streams...
KogureKun
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.69
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1800
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Deathadder
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) PureTrak Stealth, off to the right side to mimic mouse placement when I play FPS games
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...)
Sliders which suddenly change speed mid song, spaced sets of doubles, quick jumps from slider to slider.
rocheers
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Yes
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1200
5. What kind of mouse you are using? SteelSeries Sensei
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1200
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Fullscreen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingers
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) SteelSeries 9HD
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) For me, it's hard to steadily and quickly move from a node to another distant one
Celeress
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? deault
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? default
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question. Ignored
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) According to Razer Synapse, I have my DPI on 1800 with Acceleration on 2
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080 Borderless
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer Kabutops, on my desk
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) I'm pretty bad at spinners and usually use 1 of the keyboard binds to click while I'm spinning.. otherwise I only use the mouse buttons and I'm improving on my streams, jumps aren't really a problem.
Belphegor_old
;
Aegyo
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Whats that?
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1600
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Deathadder 2013
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed (OpenGL only allows windowed)
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip/claw grip (depends on how much grip I need)
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) On my mousepad. I use a Corsair MM600 on top of a Razer Goliathus Alpha.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? I cant do fast across screen jumps (e.g. Mind Vortex on Nsane) since it is quite painful at times. I was not a very good spinner however I learned to spin EXTREMELY close to the center so now I achieve 300-400 rpm consistently. Im also bad at following streams since they seem to force my mouse hand to contort to the most uncomfortable of positions.
B1rd
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 6/11.
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.0x.
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ?
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 2000dpi.
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Deathadder 2013.
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? I hold it with the tips of my fingers, thumb bent a bit.
9. What is your mousepad? A black and tattered cloth pad I've had for years, may get a better one later.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? My biggest problem seems to be 'slow streams', that are just too fast to single tap but really awkward to alternate; you can't mash them like proper streams. For example, I can't even finish Liquid on insane yet.
PracticalChip
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 1300
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Deathadder 2013.
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? claw grip
9. What is your mousepad? Steelseries Heavy
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? i feel maxed out at normal to be honest(single S rank that is). at a certain point i simply cant click fast/accurately enough. spins are also a pain, if i try and move too fast on certain songs i miss the combos right after so i have to stop myself early.
JerseyJackal
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 600
5. What kind of mouse you are using? SS Rival
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1366x768
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Awkward mixup of palm and claw. I start with palm, and will gradually regress towards a claw grip when going for jumps or precision.
9. What is your mousepad? SS Qck+
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Zig-Zag Jumps and fast maps with low AR. When there are 10+ notes on the screen outside of a stream, it messes with me, and I get confused.
marka92
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? -
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 1600
5. What kind of mouse you are using?msi wave
9. What is your mousepad? none
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? jumps from one side to another, streams and fast sliders
4mpy
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 7/11
3. Did you enable the "Precision Mode" in osu! ? Precision mode in osu! is always enabled, but this is different in Windows. So ignore this question.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 800
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Razer Taipan
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? windowed
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) some dell mouse pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) can't spin well
AzureMist
1- 4/11 (pointer precision disabled).
2- 1.0x
3- No.
4- Seems like 800 DPI, according to B1rd (thanks, man)
5- Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0
6- 1366x768 (full screen).
7- Full Screen.
8- Fingertip/Claw Grip.
9- A Medium sized Leadership mousepad.
10- Sometimes I just get past notes or I simply can't reach them.
B1rd
^I think that mouse is 800 dpi.
El Koko
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) I believe it's 1000.
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Microsoft Wireless Mobile 3500
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Full screen.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip, I guess. Not really sure.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) I don't have one. I play on my table.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Can't stream consistently.
VirtualMuffin
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing? Not sure. I know that it's not at the ideal setting. It's quite a cheap mouse.
5. What kind of mouse you are using? M112 Advent Wired Optical Mouse
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip. I wondered why my hand didn't look like the one in Razer's section and then i realised they were probably left handed :P
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) A basic cheap mousemat. I really need to purchase a new one.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Any fast combination of streams. Also in long songs my mouse positioning can get awkward causing me to miss easy notes.
kasdeya
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? 400
5. What kind of mouse you are using? IME3.0
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm grip.
9. What is your mousepad? A sheet of paper.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Can't DT yet.
ceschierpadua
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 800 dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? A4tech Model: 0P-720
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1280x720
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Cheap Mousepad :V
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Hard patterns
DJAlex
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Umm... 6/11, what it should be.
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.72x, Not going to use 1.0x because of high speeds, the 0.02x more is for jumps.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1200dpi, only setting on my mouse
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Genius's Micro Traveler(For erm...traveling, i'd guess?).
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed, for using RaidCall, FB and other apps.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Hmm...fingertip grip. That's the way.Note: Changed the grip for fingertip without index and middle for spinners, and normal fingertips with the middle on mouse wheel, for more control.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Cheap navy blue mousepad.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Can't get past 280 on spinners(insane), Too slow on high BPM's songs, and those square/star jumps...
godman823
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity?2x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 3500 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? RazerDeathadder
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080 or 1440x900
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed for ease of switching between programs
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Palm grip... ?
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Razer Vespula
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? Not good at long streams or fast jumps
2Tori
1) Think it was low. Too lazy to check
2) 1.0x
4) 6400dpi
5) Razer Deathadder
6) 1280x960 I have a old monitor. 10yrs old
7) Windowed Personal preference because I can alt+tab out of stuff
8) Grip
9) Certified Data Mouse Pad - Red - MP-1RED Aka a crappy mousepad
10) My elbow can't adjust fast enough while my wrist and hand is almost spot on
B1rd

DJAlex323 wrote:

1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? Umm... 6/11, what it should be.
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 0.72x, Not going to use 1.0x because of high speeds, the 0.02x more is for jumps.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1200dpi, only setting on my mouse
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Genius's Micro Traveler(For erm...traveling, i'd guess?).
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Windowed, for using RaidCall, FB and other apps.
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Hmm...fingertip grip. That's the way.Note: Changed the grip for fingertip without index and middle for spinners, and normal fingertips with the middle on mouse wheel, for more control.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Cheap navy blue mousepad.
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Can't get past 280 on spinners(insane), Too slow on high BPM's songs, and those square/star jumps...
Do you use your arm to move the mouse at all? If not how do you move the mouse enough with such a low sensitivity?
neen
benis
D e s
So the questions are:
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? - 6/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? -0.99x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) -500cpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? -Aquila X5 Armageddon
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? -640x480
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? I use windowed before but now fullscreen. I felt fullscreen is more comfortable
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? -Varies from song to song
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) -Cloth. no brand name though
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) -Cant square jump, huge backswing (dunno what to call it haha)
Kritzkingvoid
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 7/11
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.12
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)1700
5. What kind of mouse you are using? OpticalMouse
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1600x1200
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Full Screen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Like Holding a tennis ball
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Black Leather Mat
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) 100000 METER Jumps
Greyusb
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 3/12 (Mac~)
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.1, 1.12 if map has huge ass jumps
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?)1750
5. What kind of mouse you are using? E-Blue Auroza
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1200x800
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Borderless
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Grippp
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Just my table
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Jump of faiths, overlapping patterns...
Kayvann_xxx
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 1.0x
2. What is your osu!'s mouse sensitivity? 1.05x - 1.17x, depends on map
3. If it's Raw Input, yes its on.
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1600dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Dragonwar Dragunov
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x600, playing on a crappy Samsung netbook
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Borderless
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip mostly, but when I'm tired I just palm it
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Smooth rubber-based fabric mousepad that came with the mouse
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Streams. Kill. Me.
Stiefe300
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 1.0x
4. What is the DPI of your mouse?(or what DPI you are using when playing?) exactly 4900dpi
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Mad Catz RAT 7
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1920x1080
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? My thumb left of it, one per side and the other 2 right of it.
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) I have something like a self made plastic pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) the mouse (ok i extended it a little for my hand) is to long that i can´t spinn right
jovee_old
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 7
4. What is the DPI of your mouse?(or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000
5. What kind of mouse you are using?Dell MS 111-L
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440 x 900
7. Do you prefer fullscreen or windowed mode? Full screen
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Claw grip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) Microban Mouse Pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...)Um. The mouse sliding out of my hand or my own personal health issues ( like sneezing and coughing, really affects my accuracy) And the jumps in beatmaps, also some beats hiding under some other beats or sliders.
Satyrizard
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 4/11
4. What is the DPI of your mouse?(or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1500 DPI
5. What kind of mouse you are using? Logitech G602
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1024x600
9. What is your mousepad? Logitech G240 Cloth mouse pad
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) super long streams, and my spinning speed is kinda slow. My left hand is really suck when it comes to tap the z/x button on keyboard, which is always off the beat and it is extremely difficult for me to synchronize both of my hand to play on the beat. Somehow I can play better by clicking the mouse only with my right hand...
NazzzF
1. What is your Windows mouse pointer speed? 5/11
4. What is the DPI of your mouse? (or what DPI you are using when playing?) 1000
5. What kind of mouse you are using? CMStorm Xornet
6. What is your osu!'s screen resolution? 1440x900
8. How do you hold/grip your mouse? Fingertip
9. What is your mousepad? (or where do you place your mouse?) CMStorm Power-RX
10. What are your problems/issues while you're playing? (e.g can't spin well, that jumps, streams...) Weird pattern/ square jumps T_T
show more