forum

ClariS - Colorful - Magibeat Remix

posted
Total Posts
show more
KRZY

BeatofIke wrote:

[General]
  1. Not unrankable, but the combo colors are different in KRZY's Normal. Tried to represent the five girls of the anime with my combo color, but didn't feel like asking other mappers in the mapset to do the same
[KRZY's Normal]
  1. Meh. Didn't really like how the spacing is 1.5x faster than the slider velocity. It feels weird to me. =_= You know what, it has never occurred to me until now that the slider velocity is "supposedly designed" to match the distance snap. I should keep this in mind in my future mappings.
    I personally do not recommend using 1/4 beats on a normal difficulty other than 3/4 reverse sliders. I will be forgiving since you are guest mapping with a new mapper. I've been thinking about this for a long time, it's basically playability vs rhythm representation. But I guess the former is more important in the easier difficulties.
http://puu.sh/7Nqkf.osu Updated, fixed the 1/4 multiple-repeat sliders. Thanks!
Topic Starter
Neta
OK~ updated all diffs
Frostmourne
I am catching up with the requests from my queue and I see this is getting done, you can call me after BeatofIke bubbles it and I will be willing to check afterwards. :)

Really sorry for my lateness though.
BeatofIke
Have fun!
Topic Starter
Neta

BeatofIke wrote:

Have fun!
Thanks BeaofIke !!!! <3
Little
Yeahh!! Go Neta! :D
Frostmourne
General
fixed over IRC

Easy
00:13:539 (1) - remove new combo here and add a new combo on 00:14:888 (7) - instead to fit the music

KRZY's Normal
00:43:708 (4,5,6) - You seem to strictly follow on vocal efficiently so this is a part where it doesn't suit this logic much.
So this screenshot could help on this rhythm. Having a repeated slider on 00:43:708 (4) - with 1/2 beat placement and starting a long slider on 00:44:382 (1) - to fit the vocal. Add circles on 00:45:225 and 00:45:562 to maintain the playing wise like this would be good.
01:19:607 (3,4) - this doesn't look good in test mode when stack leniency setting causes overlaps so moving this stack downwards a bit will do it.

W h i t e's Hard
00:07:978 (1) - this new combo is not needed imo. What is the reason to have this one?
01:15:899 (1) - would be much more amazing to start it with finish along with clap or finish alone like 01:04:775 (1) -

Insane
01:30:393 (1,2,3,4) - the way you are following here isn't doing good with the vocal. You should try this way (screenshot)
More detail : there is nothing sounding on 01:30:562 (2) - at start and 01:30:393 (1) - feels it correlates along with the music to 01:30:730 (the end of 01:30:562 (2) - ) . You don't have to worry about the hitsound (finishes) though as all of them in this screenshot are covering altogether.
(see W h i t e's Hard)

WhiteaAries' Insane
01:04:775 (1) - finish at start could fit with the kiai start very well
01:14:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - it's fine if you want to leave it challenging this way but I would use a slider instead. 1/3 slider can reflect to players more friendly and is appropriate when the music doesn't provide any sign beforehand in this way.
01:30:899 (8) - the finish on the tail of this slider doesn't feel well with the song if you ask me
01:31:742 (9) - I would do this way : starting a slider on 01:31:404 instead to make it go with the slider on 01:30:899 (8) - continuously when I find the vocal between 01:30:899 (8) - and 01:31:404 (9) - vague.
(see W h i t e's Hard)

Feel free to ask BeatofIke for a rebubble and I will get this done afterwards~
KRZY

Frostmourne wrote:

KRZY's Normal
00:43:708 (4,5,6) - You seem to strictly follow on vocal efficiently so this is a part where it doesn't suit this logic much.
So this screenshot could help on this rhythm. Having a repeated slider on 00:43:708 (4) - with 1/2 beat placement and starting a long slider on 00:44:382 (1) - to fit the vocal. Add circles on 00:45:225 and 00:45:562 to maintain the playing wise like this would be good.
Made adjustments to pattern so that it correctly represents the vocals, although not identically to Frostmourne's solution.

01:19:607 (3,4) - this doesn't look good in test mode when stack leniency setting causes overlaps so moving this stack downwards a bit will do it. After a discussion with Frostmourne, opted to lower stack leniency so notes 1/1 apart or more would not be stacked. There were still patterns affected by stacking, so fixed positions of such patterns.
Fixed, thanks for the mod! http://puu.sh/7PHqe.zip
Topic Starter
Neta

Frostmourne wrote:

General
fixed over IRC

Easy
00:13:539 (1) - remove new combo here and add a new combo on 00:14:888 (7) - instead to fit the music OK~

Insane
01:30:393 (1,2,3,4) - the way you are following here isn't doing good with the vocal. You should try this way (screenshot)
More detail : there is nothing sounding on 01:30:562 (2) - at start and 01:30:393 (1) - feels it correlates along with the music to 01:30:730 (the end of 01:30:562 (2) - ) . You don't have to worry about the hitsound (finishes) though as all of them in this screenshot are covering altogether.
(see W h i t e's Hard)

Nice beat! OK fixed.
Thanks for mod~
Topic Starter
Neta
UPDATED ALL DIFF
BeatofIke
Double-Checked the metadata and testplayed all diffciulties. Re-bubbled!
Frostmourne
Ranked
Topic Starter
Neta

Frostmourne wrote:

Ranked
Thanks Frost!
Little
Grats for first ranked!
HabiHolic
축하드립니다!
bmin11