Zips - True Kanjou Kesson

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Natsu
okay done :(

captin1
I'd like to pose a question for sg once he sees this, would I be able to try and use the potential new ranking criteria that allows for special insane naming again? because I would like to have my diff name reduced to just captin like it was before
Akasha-
Oh my, it Gumi!
Rank this pls >< Love vocaloid's song so much!
Zero__wind
glad to see the accelerated sliders
not x2.0 like I recommended though =.=
captin1
lol x2.0 is fast O.o
Topic Starter
Natsu

Zero__wind wrote:

glad to see the accelerated sliders
not x2.0 like I recommended though =.=
2.0 to fast IMO D:, idk maybe I should try :o
SapphireGhost
Sorry I'm late, lots of stuff going on.

General
- Check to make sure video is enabled on all difficulties.

Extra
- I assume the accelerating sliders in Zero__wind's post refer to the patterns like this: 00:17:466 (1,1) . My advice would be to make the acceleration 0.1x faster each time the pattern appears, so that way you establish a pattern that makes an unintuitive pattern intuitive, which is always cool stuff. 2.0x is still really fast though. Maybe don't do that.
01:58:266 (1,1) - I don't remember if this was here before, but patterns like this are tough to read, especially with Hidden since there's a fast kickslider and then a long pause before a note directly under it. See if you can make it more intuitive.

captin1 wrote:

I'd like to pose a question for sg once he sees this, would I be able to try and use the potential new ranking criteria that allows for special insane naming again? because I would like to have my diff name reduced to just captin like it was before
I think the team is hoping to verify this with peppy before pushing it officially, but this can likely happen. The difficulty is phenomenally better now, so thank you for putting in the effort to make it so. In conclusion we might need to wait a bit to see when we can get this rebubbled but it should be on the right path. Thanks for your patience.
Topic Starter
Natsu

SapphireGhost wrote:

Sorry I'm late, lots of stuff going on.

General
- Check to make sure video is enabled on all difficulties. done

Extra
- I assume the accelerating sliders in Zero__wind's post refer to the patterns like this: 00:17:466 (1,1) . My advice would be to make the acceleration 0.1x faster each time the pattern appears, so that way you establish a pattern that makes an unintuitive pattern intuitive, which is always cool stuff. 2.0x is still really fast though. Maybe don't do that. mmm ok I did it: 1.30 - 1.40 -1.50 - 1.60
01:58:266 (1,1) - I don't remember if this was here before, but patterns like this are tough to read, especially with Hidden since there's a fast kickslider and then a long pause before a note directly under it. See if you can make it more intuitive. It was before but I agree with you, I did some there

captin1 wrote:

I think the team is hoping to verify this with peppy before pushing it officially, but this can likely happen. The difficulty is phenomenally better now, so thank you for putting in the effort to make it so. In conclusion we might need to wait a bit to see when we can get this rebubbled but it should be on the right path. Thanks for your patience.
okay o: I'll wait for you then, thanks :)
captin1
lol that was a pretty resounding nope, oh well
SapphireGhost
Rebubbled! It's been a while so I hope this is good.
captin1
yay!
Topic Starter
Natsu

SapphireGhost wrote:

Rebubbled! It's been a while so I hope this is good.
thanks, don't worry :3
BeatofIke
Checked the whole mapset. Everything seems to be good but...
On Captain's Insane, you have an unsnapped slider end at 02:29:915 (1).
Call me back!

@SapphireGhost: The map is good. :D
captin1
you refuse to spell my name right :<
Topic Starter
Natsu

BeatofIke wrote:

Checked the whole mapset. Everything seems to be good but...
On Captain's Insane, you have an unsnapped slider end at 02:29:915 (1).
Call me back!

@SapphireGhost: The map is good. :D
thanks and done :3
BeatofIke
Ranked!
captin1
lol first ranked standard gd
Topic Starter
Natsu
thanks <3, also gratz capitiny :D
NaxelCL
congratz~ natsuvery nice!