forum

[invalid] Section Replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
deyv
Hello guys, I have a request to make for OSU! and I believe it's a really good idea. Sometimes there are sections in beatmaps I CANNOT get. So I was thinking maybe there could be a type of mode where you can select the part you want the beatmap to start and where to end, you also select if you want it to be no fail. Also in this feature there could be another feature (in this feature, xD) where you can have the beatmap start off slow and have it slowly gain speed as you keep completing the section.That's all I have for now for a request. Thanks.
YGOkid8
you could simply go into the editor, save the difficulty you're having trouble in as a new diff and delete everything you don't want from that diff and save. you can also freely adjust difficulty settings as well. at least it's what i do when i go to practice troublesome things.
deadbeat
what YGOkid8 said
Topic Starter
deyv
.-. I mean I've been known that but I really think my idea is better c:
Topic Starter
deyv

YGOkid8 wrote:

you could simply go into the editor, save the difficulty you're having trouble in as a new diff and delete everything you don't want from that diff and save. you can also freely adjust difficulty settings as well. at least it's what i do when i go to practice troublesome things.
This really doesn't do much since I can't change the brightness of the beatmap and I can't change the beatmaps skin. There's probably a way to take this off but wouldn't it be better if there was a real way of doing this?
Full Tablet

S3XiTuNiA wrote:

YGOkid8 wrote:

This really doesn't do much since I can't change the brightness of the beatmap and I can't change the beatmaps skin. There's probably a way to take this off but wouldn't it be better if there was a real way of doing this?
Move the cursor to the bottom of the screen at the beginning of the map.