forum

Hello everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
agentspinhere
If you look at my profile, you might be wondering why I'm introducing myself when I've had an account here for 5 years. Well, funny story about that. I created an account because I loved playing EBA and the Ouendan games on my DS and immediately jumped at the chance to play a freeware version with custom songs (although being able to spin spinners without ruining yet another $150 handheld was also a nice touch :P) At the time, I didn't play that many PC games so I couldn't aim at the notes to save my live. I also wasn't comfortable with using the keyboard to actually hit the notes while my mouse hand was just pointing at them, so I quickly gave up when I could barely click my way through most beatmaps. Well, things change after 5 years: I've grown a lot more comfortable with mouse and keyboard controls thanks to getting into playing FPS games on PC, not to mentioning becoming more of a PC gamer overall. What hasn't changed is my undying love for rhythm games and I recently discovered I finally reached the point where Osu's controls "clicked" and I can play with some form of competence.

Well, that was a bit lengthy. Here's hoping I see some of you all in the forums while I continue to improve!
Enzy
Welcome to the forums. :)

Pleasure to meet you. :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Heey welcome to the osu! forums , have a good time :)
skimpy_old
Whalecume
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Birdy
Hi Mashley
Piine

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Hi Mashley
Only SNB would do this...
Nub1
Well u need to took 5 years only for playing osu, great, welcome (back) anyway, I guess, lol.