forum

[duplicate] IN GAME REPLAY EXPORT TO MP4!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
[ x Kawaii x ]
Okay guys i take it i'm not the only one who likes to record their osu gameplay or their recorded osu replays to upload to youtube and to share with friends, but what better way to make a Osu! export replay as .mp4 as well!?!

PREVIEW PIC OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE :D

This would be great for osu as well as alot of players out their dont play on beast machines and can't really capture their game properly at maximum frames for the replay or play while recording due to lag on their desktop/laptop. But alot of these players who have the weaker pc if they were uploading gameplay to youtube/facebook and other sites with video upload capabilities just one bonus to the Osu! would be the massive increase in traffic it could uphold and we could see alot more players coming into the community. This feature could be something amazing for the future of Osu! and should really be considered. I would personally love this feature as i currently play on a laptop but hands aside it would make my life a million years easier then having to export my replay file then view it an start a recording process to capture osu only an audio at a dulled out 25fps, which sorta makes it look pretty ugly.

WHAT do you all think? :D This would be awesome right? ;D
RaRe x RaNDoMzZ
this sounds like it would help doing posting . and less on your net so you wouldn't need to stream it all .
Nathanael
It has been denied in the past: t/78789, t/4534
Sorry. :/
Topic Starter
[ x Kawaii x ]
damn :(