that's much MUCH better
Topic Starter
-David
-snip-
Ph0X
Why are you posting other peoples sigs?
GladiOol
Loginer
Please, keep your signature posts in one thread.
Topic Starter
-David
-snip-
anonymous_old
H---------------
anonymous_old

</random whoring>
Ph0X
Fuck, I've been trolled. I seriously believed for a second that he made that first signature.
I knew there was no way such a sig could come out of someone who puts fucking streched jpgs in a skin.
Ephemeral

Davidz123 wrote:

Ph0X wrote:

Why are you posting other peoples sigs?
they were slightly edited and i just wanted to show you guys what i can (nearly) make. here's one for my Audition forums.

Cloud filter -> colorize -> text layer -> mash 0 and 1 keys (69 as last two) -> raise one layer - > set to overlay opacity 80% raise one layer -> paste badly cut render -> two text layers on new layers above render layer -> selection: rounded rectangle -> cut -> stroke selection -> save

Bog standard does not even describe how generic that is.

Loogiesquared wrote:

</random whoring>
Spam white brushes on a black BG layer -> chuck a c4d render there somewhere -> colorize -> insert rendered sprite -> add text -> color balance some more -> levels -> save

Pardon me if I'm being a bit of a prick about this, but it irritates the shit out of me when people attempt to boast about signature art prowess - you might as well be boasting about having feet or something, since anybody with half a brain to follow simple instructions can replicate anything you could possibly make with extremely minimal effort.
lukewarmholiday
Ph0X

Ephemeral wrote:

Pardon me if I'm being a bit of a prick about this, but it irritates the shit out of me when people attempt to boast about signature art prowess - you might as well be boasting about having feet or something, since anybody with half a brain to follow simple instructions can replicate anything you could possibly make with extremely minimal effort.
Amen.

But worst part is, he most likely didn't even make that. Which is the worst part about it.
From what it seems, he just takes random signatures and puts his name on it.

Also, I feel like showing off too now. Have fun explaining this one Ephy.
Bestelle
Ha ha. I used to make signatures for the hell of it, they were all fairly simple, then I lost interest. Current signature is one of the ones I made.
anonymous_old

Ephemeral wrote:

Open MSVC > Type program > Hit F6 > Execute osu!.exe > ??? > PROFIT!
Topic Starter
-David
-snip-
Ephemeral

Davidz123 wrote:

Ph0X wrote:

Amen.

But worst part is, he most likely didn't even make that. Which is the worst part about it.
From what it seems, he just takes random signatures and puts his name on it.[/img][/url]
I made the audition forums one okay! I even made one for Nakata Yuji.
There is a special place in hell for plagiarists.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
-David
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
popoyo
Seems that you just changed the colors..not sure,since I'm half colorblind.Also,why kirby?
Topic Starter
-David
-snip-
popoyo

Davidz123 wrote:

popoyo wrote:

Seems that you just changed the colors..not sure,since I'm half colorblind.Also,why kirby?

I made this for Starrodkirby86 hence the name.
Ah,I just payed attention to the signatures,sorry.They look almost the same to me.
Topic Starter
-David
-snip-
GladiOol
:O
It's a retro styled signature. I've used double lines between the letters for extra awesome effect.

anonymous_old
Hey guys, check out my new sig.

A sig ... ???
Ph0X
holyshitholyshit strager has a sig!!11 ;o
Larto
Oh, you, strager.