forum

Hihi~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hestia-
Hihi~!

I've played this game off and on for about four years now but never bothered using the forums much at all and I've been playing more recently! My name on osu! is Rebelslayer but this id is outdated and I'll probably change it if I ever get supporter. :3

I'm mostly an osu!mania player but I'm still very bad ;w; -- Also I'm trying to make !mania maps and mods for maps but I'm even worse at that than regular mania so please bear with me if I post something really terrible.

I'll stream osu!mania (and other things?) on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/shurykan

Other things about me: I was a decent League of Legends player using Ahri only, I beat Dustforce, I speak really broken Spanish and Japanese, I like anime (duh, who doesn't in this game) -- favorite anime atm: Bakemonogatari series, Shin Sekai Yori, Lucky Star, Psycho Pass, AnoHana, One Piece (the manga is better), Aaaa there are too many good ones -- also if you think I should change my avatar post a suggestion for what I could change it to thanks :3c
Piine
Welcome RebelSlayer. Hopefully you will enjoy it here at osu! :D
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu forums!
Enjoy your stay here.

You have a nice taste in anime's.