forum

Why are does some beatmaps have such bad quality on video?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KazmiSain
Its weird bcuz some beatmaps with video has really bad quality and some has great. like Linked Horizon - Guren no Yumiya (TV Size) has great, while FLOW - World's End (TV Size) has bad quality. How do i fix this? is it a settings that makes videos better quality or something?
AmaiHachimitsu
Maybe because World's End is a 2009 map and the video quality wasn't even an important matter then? Mappers would use LQ vid so slow PCs could run them without any lag.

You can fix it by switching the LQ vid for the one you would like to have while retaining the same filename. (I think it's enough)
Topic Starter
KazmiSain
that makes sence, but how do i switch the LQ vid for the beatmap i would like to have a better quality
Tekklorn
What Amai said, download a HQ version of the video that you're saying is too LQ and replace the LQ video file in the song folder with the HQ one and make sure the names are the same and that should be enough

Also, pretty sure this thread got posted in the wrong section :/
- Marco -

Tekklorn wrote:

What Amai said, download a HQ version of the video that you're saying is too LQ and replace the LQ video file in the song folder with the HQ one and make sure the names are the same and that should be enough
but you have to rename the new video to the low quality video and have to be the same length
Topic Starter
KazmiSain
well thats too advanced for me, ill just keep it the way it is