forum

Well, I missed out on this opportunity XD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rotom
Hello Everyone on this forum, I appear to be a teensy bit late for this, But - Oh well, let's just get to know each other, shall we?

My name is Jamie Land, 13 years old and I live somewhere in England - figure it out - and I pretty much found this game when I was looking for a cool free rhythm game, and I found this and I was super excited when I was looking at the wiki for this with all the amazing and expansive features. I knew I would be hooked, and I was correct. I play Mouse and Laptop Keyboard, So I'm pretty much the lowest standard of osu! player. I use the Roccat Kova[+] Mouse with Mouse sensitivity 2 notches from the right and 0.6X in Osu!. I use the `/1 keys on an English Keyboard/ ~/1 on American Keyboard.

More about myself - I am learning German at school, Computing/Computer Science, GCSE ICT and History :D - I also do writing over on Fanfiction.net with the same pen name. So that's a thing, I also do YouTube - but who cares about that amiright?! http://www.youtube.com/user/DarksAsura.

Can't think of anything else so... Bye for now. I guess? 8-)
Chocolati_old
Nice to meet you Jamie, hope you have fun here on osu! :p
Kiruu

DarksAsura wrote:

Hello Everyone on this forum, I appear to be a teensy bit late for this, But - Oh well, let's just get to know each other, shall we?

My name is Jamie Land, 13 years old and I live somewhere in England - figure it out - and I pretty much found this game when I was looking for a cool free rhythm game, and I found this and I was super excited when I was looking at the wiki for this with all the amazing and expansive features. I knew I would be hooked, and I was correct. I play Mouse and Laptop Keyboard, So I'm pretty much the lowest standard of osu! player. I use the Roccat Kova[+] Mouse with Mouse sensitivity 2 notches from the right and 0.6X in Osu!. I use the `/1 keys on an English Keyboard/ ~/1 on American Keyboard.

More about myself - I am learning German at school, Computing/Computer Science, GCSE ICT and History :D - I also do writing over on Fanfiction.net with the same pen name. So that's a thing, I also do YouTube - but who cares about that amiright?! http://www.youtube.com/user/DarksAsura.

Can't think of anything else so... Bye for now. I guess? 8-)
Hello Jamie~
I am...wait how should I said it. A noob? pretty well I guess.
5 moths playing and got no huge progress.
Everything (not really "everything") about me is in my profile~

Have a great time playing, Jamie! :)
Nice to know you ^^
SharinganGirl
Hello Jamie, welcome to the osu! forums.
Topic Starter
Rotom
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I am happy people are that nice to welcome everyone.