forum

i can't log into bancho either [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
My computer disconnected from bancho and I can't log back in. Whenever I try to log in, the game freezes and I can't access other programs! No my firewall isn't up and it's not blocking osu!. I updated, and yes I know that there's another thread on this. It's not helping.
ScarletKiwi
can't login starting from today as well
Blackiris
Same here
hoozimajiget
ya it seems like bancho is dead or something today, logging on doesn't work for me either :(
Roddie
Yes, We all know that we can't log in to osu! But why is the ranked plays still going up?

I checked the Live Activity Feed and other players are still playing online :shock:

While everyone else can't log in to osu!? :o

Oh, btw...its still says "788 online now" for almost the whole day. :x
Glass
788 online now.
I guess Bancho's "login server" died out?
Jalatiphra
just wondered.. why i cant log in

thx 4 thread;P
maal
Worst case scenario. Bancho got hacked. Probably not, but who knows. It could also be due to the weather.
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
I did my research and in someone else's signature it said that peppy killed bancho. Is it true? O_O Please reinstate Bancho if so.
maal

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

I did my research and in someone else's signature it said that peppy killed bancho. Is it true? O_O Please reinstate Bancho if so.
I don't think that it would happen without any notice. Look. He has almost 230.000 users. Maybe 5-10.000 of them are subscribers, if not more. He has made some good money. Like I said, I don't think it's possible without any notice or message.
Roddie

emaal wrote:

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

I don't think that it would happen without any notice. Look. He has almost 230.000 users. Maybe 5-10.000 of them are subscribers, if not more. He has made some good money. Like I said, I don't think it's possible without any notice or message.
Emaal could be right on that. Just have a little patience everyone ;).
Glass

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was a joke, there was no announcement whatsoever.
Doomsday
Obviously there has been some technical slip-up, and peppy is not around to fix it. He wouldn't just "Kill" Bancho. Just be patient guys.
maal

Doomsday93 wrote:

Obviously there has been some technical slip-up, and peppy is not around to fix it. He wouldn't just "Kill" Bancho. Just be patient guys.
Doomsday is right on this one. Maybe a wire, who knows, slipped out. But one thing is certain. If he "killed" Bancho, he would atleast say it. Be patient people, and give Peppy a break, and actually thank him for making this game.
Shohei Ohtani

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Signatures are completely trustworthy.
maal

CDFA wrote:

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Riiiight ;)
Topic Starter
Esupanitix

emaal wrote:

CDFA wrote:

Riiiight ;)
It was a clipped screenshot!
Flower-tan
I'm also going to say that around 5-6AM PST today, I was able to log into Bancho for about 30 seconds a couple times then I DC'd. Did peppy accidentally all his bandwidth?
maal

Houjou Satoko wrote:

I'm also going to say that around 5-6AM PST today, I was able to log into Bancho for about 30 seconds a couple times then I DC'd. Did peppy accidentally all his bandwidth?
Be patient. There's nothing more to say. I guess you were lucky. But maybe he is working on it.
Glass
It's back on.
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
peppy, get a better ram cartridge.

NO IT ISN'T GLASSLAKE.
Babble

Houjou Satoko wrote:

I do hear Australia limits their bandwidth and download limit extremely strictly

OR maybe a koala chewed on a power line next to peppy's house

I'm gonna go with the koala... Hate those damn things >:(
Topic Starter
Esupanitix

babble wrote:

Houjou Satoko wrote:

I do hear Australia limits their bandwidth and download limit extremely strictly

OR maybe a koala chewed on a power line next to peppy's house

I'm gonna go with the koala... Hate those damn things >:(
Irrational much? :lol:
Flower-tan
ITS BACK UP GUIZ
maal
Patience pays off.
peppy
I don't know a better place to put this, but if you search a bit you will find it anyway.

If this happens in the future, please contact me on +61422971733
If the phone call costs you international rates I am happy in reimburse the cost later, so don't hesitate (just make sure things have been dead for over 20 minutes before taking action, and confirm with one or two others).

I unfortunately can't do anything until I am notified, which didn't even happen this time.