posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Charles445

UnitedWeSin wrote:

zzz

[General]
  1. Preview time is slightly unsnapped. Maybe you want to snap it to 01:26:842? It's meant to be well before the beat so it doesn't swallow the beat.
[Extra]

1. 00:59:842 (1,2) - Maybe a fanning placement is more interesting:
    I'm going for rigid, stark movement downwards here as it's two sliders that are perfect duplicates of each other. They match the bass booming in the bg.
  2. 00:37:904 (1) - I thought you could try a finish on the head for a little more accent as the SV increases. Others have it so yeah
  3. 01:48:404 (2) - I'd move it up one grid. It looks better against 01:48:779 (1) imo. I want a tight blanket
  4. 02:01:154 (1) - NC is necessary here? Not a problem, just asking. Slight HP boost, emphasize double beats (like the two vertical pointing down sliders were in the previous part)
[Advanced]

1. 00:36:404 (1) - I tried to read your comment to Jacob on this but I couldn't really understand the reasoning for not having a NC on the spinner. The idea is that the 1 slider would be too combo spammy, so by removing the combo on the spinner it evens out the amount of combos in the difficulty. It's very specific combo-ing.
  2. 01:26:279 (1,2) - It's hard to understand in play how these notes are fitting to the music since there isn't a particular rhythm they are mapped to. I'd prefer it you deleted these. The pause would fit that section much better. Don't forget a NC on 01:26:654 (3). It's the clicks in the background, most of the diffs map to it in some way
Thanks a lot! I'll update with the others' diffs as well.
UnitedWeSin
Seems good.
Avena
Gogogo :3
Topic Starter
Charles445

UnitedWeSin wrote:

Seems good.
omg thx

Hooray for 9 month development time
Secretpipe
Why it isn't ranked ?
GOGOGO :D
Nyquill
ambience samples
Asphyxia
Graz guys ! 8-)
Secretpipe
Gratz :D/
Avena
Gratz Charles and Mr Color~ and myself
Topic Starter
Charles445
Fun time GO
captin1
nice, grats!
LunarSakuya
awesome \o/
Irreversible
gz o:
Faust
Sometimes I see nice things when I stay up till 5+ AM.

Congratulations.
meiikyuu
grats
Natteke
Seph
nooooooooooob

finally <3
Selisi
congraz~
Zero__wind
I don't know why but I have to say that this map just suddenly made me learn how to stream 160 lol
I used to be real bad at it =.=
congratz~
[ Mephisto ]
Finally :D
Oracle
YES
Memme is justice!
Cyclohexane
Always a pleasure to guest diff for you, Charles.