Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

how could u take a well detailed snapshot on your 3ds? seems fake. no offense
You're taking it wrong again... *sigh*
First off, it's the attraction "Balloon Popping" in the Pokemon Mileage and can be accessed through the browser.
Second, even if it would be ingame, if Lanturn owned a 3DS capture card, it's possible to achieve a pretty high quality screenshot, even video footage by will.

Hint: Soaprman actually own one of those devices.
Lanturn

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

how could u take a well detailed snapshot on your 3ds? seems fake. no offense
You're taking it wrong again... *sigh*
First off, it's the attraction "Balloon Popping" in the Pokemon Mileage and can be accessed through the browser.
Second, even if it would be ingame, if Lanturn owned a 3DS capture card, it's possible to achieve a pretty high quality screenshot, even video footage by will.
Which actually I do own a 3ds capture card :P

Check out what I just EV trained fully today <3

That -Sp.A though :(

NotEvenDoomMusic

Lanturn wrote:

Which actually I do own a 3ds capture card :P

Check out what I just EV trained fully today <3

That -Sp.A though :(

Oh wow, well what a wild coincidence!
Anyways, this should throw off Battlers/Trashs thesis.

Rest in rip careful natured Lanturn. 2014-2014
mm201
I call your careful-natured shiny Lanturn and raise you a careful-natured shiny Gigalith <3

Soaprman wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

lol, but how did he survived 3,000 years? Pokémon Logic?
He's actually like 40 or something. He was making all the 3000 year pokemon war shit up.
My reaction when I first saw him: "Whoa, how did Brendan get so big?"
Trash Boat
This is gonna take all day
La Volpe
I decided to play some battles and my 1st opponent had a team of full Legendaries, fuck me right? Manage to take down his Mew and Articuno but then his Mewtwo just wiped my whole team lol. Nice Shiny Lanturn it sure fits you lol.
Soaprman

mm201 wrote:

I call your careful-natured shiny Lanturn and raise you a careful-natured shiny Gigalith <3

Soaprman wrote:

[You may embed only 2 quotes within each other="Trash Boat"]lol, but how did he survived 3,000 years? Pokémon Logic?[/You may embed only 2 quotes within each other]

He's actually like 40 or something. He was making all the 3000 year pokemon war shit up.
My reaction when I first saw him: "Whoa, how did Brendan get so big?"
That boy's been eating some serious pokéblocks.
Ekaru
Dear Trash,

Please take the time to fully write out "u".

Offended,
Argentina

SHITPOSTINGISTHEBEST
Trash Boat
finally, 200 pages of editing
Mango
I use to be pimping around Pokemon Y with 4 different teams, one with all eeveelutions. Another with my 1 shiny that isn't a fish: Slurpuff. It just got boring to me after a while though since the afterstory isn't really that much up to snuff. I mean literally Kiloude is just the safari and battle maison. The least they could fo is make it like the battle place in the end of Emerald. <<Just spoils minor thingd about the after story location, nothing too major.
Ekaru
If you DC during a Rating Battle you'll get the loss and your opponent will get the win. It won't show up right away, though.
mathexpert
Bank is finally out in Asia; bye guys I'm flying to Japan~

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
NaomiMinette
*insert fangirl squee here*
Trash Boat

Blazevoir wrote:

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!*
TakuMii
Oh, sweet. I'm already getting some cool PokeTransfer-exclusive stuff through Wonder Trade... I've gotten a Porygon and a Vulpix so far. Mass breeding ahoy!
NaomiMinette
Uhh... Ninetails can be found through Friend Safaris...
Sapphiire_old_1

:D :D :D :D :D
Sapphiire_old_1

u guys ready for the new shit ? :P
Topic Starter
deadbeat
HEY GUYS. SORRY FOR F*CKING UP POKEBANK. HAVE ANOTHER GAME \:D/
Trash Boat
that one made me laugh. em, still editing
NaomiMinette
In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually released Pokémon Z. I just hope they do something (useful) with Zygarde.
La Volpe
Dafuq did I just watched lmao.
TakuMii

Blazevoir wrote:

Uhh... Ninetails can be found through Friend Safaris...
Whoops, my mistake (blame Bulbapedia). Porygon is transfer-only though, and I'm sure there's more where that came from.
EDIT: Yeah, Bulbapedia has no mention of Friend Safaris on the actual Pokemon pages :?

And I'm wondering who else knows where the Cory in the House joke came from :P
La Volpe
Hey guys, i'm looking for a Duskull or a Dusclops. If you have one and wish to trade it send me a private message. Thank you.

Edit: I got one from the GTS.
mm201
My collection of 4 and 5 IV extras continues to grow. Ring me up on Skype or #videogames if you want some. I'm always looking for 4+IV foreigners, hard-to-find DW females, egg moves, and Pokebank legendaries.
Magnolia
need a japanese ditto D: anyone wanna help?
mathexpert
I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
;_______________________________________________________________________________;
NaomiMinette

mathexpert wrote:

I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
;_______________________________________________________________________________;
Sometime this month would be nice ._.
Behon

Blazevoir wrote:

mathexpert wrote:

I waannnt baaannnnkkkk
Sometime this month would be nice ._.
Agreed. I've been using the extra time to play through the DS games I never completed, especially since I believe you need to beat Black/White to unlock transfers from Generation 4.
Trash Boat
looks like the website has a new design. check it out
http://www.pokemon.us
mathexpert
why cant they work on the bank instead of this shit

I mean seriously wtf
Trash Boat
don't you think they are multitasking, perhaps?
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. This game is automatically at Version 1.1 and it has been announced that the free trial will run until March 14th 2014. North American release is still unclear. We covered this game in full on its initial release in Japan on Christmas Day, and have full details on all exclusive Pokémon in our X & Y Pokédex. Also, the Celebi event is active on it now and runs until September 30th 2014. Click the image to go to the Pokémon Bank page
aww yeah
NaomiMinette
Why are we getting it last? -_-
Azure_Kite
Blame NoA.
Trash Boat

Azure_Kite wrote:

Blame NoA.
em, what?
NaomiMinette
Nintendo of America.
Soaprman

mathexpert wrote:

I mean seriously wtf
This image is amazing and I'm glad they worked on it instead of Bank. And you know that deep down inside, you are too.
Azure_Kite
Let's get artists, and make them code.
Let's get website designers, and make them code.
Let's get Server Technicians, and make them server technic.

Because it's not like people fill every required role hindering it's release or anything \:D/
Ekaru

mathexpert wrote:

I mean seriously wtf
AFAIK that image is TPCi's doing, not Nintendo's. Nintendo of America is the main issue here.
show more