forum

skin request

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
faya_4899
well, maybe some already know me from my request on hunter x hunter skin (and unfortunately no one make that skin :cry:) so i want to make another request, and i hope somebody will make the skin. my request is can someone make a chrome shelled regios or layfon asleif skin? i really like those. no need to hurry, take time :) i'll be waiting. thank you for you attention!
Wafu
If you want this skin, learn how to use any graphics program and make that skin.
Topic Starter
faya_4899
well i'm not so smart at programming. my friend said that she'll teach me how, but until now she never teach me.
Wafu
Graphics is not programming lol
Alpha Kitten
You are a wizard Harry.
PhiLL A

faya_4899 wrote:

well i'm not so smart at programming. my friend said that she'll teach me how, but until now she never teach me.
I think what dragonxcz meant is that you should learn to use Photoshop or GIMP or something similar and make your own skin.
Topic Starter
faya_4899

MxG PhiLL wrote:

faya_4899 wrote:

I think what dragonxcz meant is that you should learn to use Photoshop or GIMP or something similar and make your own skin.
i also think the same, and that's why. i don't know how to use Photoshop or something like that and i don't have one of them. but anyway, thanks. :)
Nilsso
i also think the same, and that's why. i don't know how to use Photoshop or something like that and i don't have one of them. but anyway, thanks. :)
Download it from a torrent and learn it.
Topic Starter
faya_4899

Nilsso wrote:

Download it from a torrent and learn it.
thanks. I appreciate it :D
Nilsso
thanks. I appreciate it :D
Goodluck! many tutorials all over the inet about how to make different things, go through them and u will learn fast.
Sachihana
I made hunter x hunter skin yesterday :)
Nathanael
Please don't bump old threads such as this one. :/
deadbeat
holly mother of bumps.