forum

CWC #3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Norway's Very First CWC

For more information, check out https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/148024

Still a long time for the registration, but thought I'd share my thoughts already of taking part this year. This idea was motivated by noticing players who have clearly taken an interest in the game mode and are climbing the ladder.

If you're interested in joining, let me know. And should you feel unqualified, then you have lots of time to improve before the registration.

Pending Players
SPOILER
Kiwikun
lanki33
Zerzxes
Azeidith
MrZoom
Hakkun
Zerzxes
Assuming this will be hosted in weekends as well. And I fell obligated to participate..... So yeah, write me up.
Princess Zoom
go go norway :3
Lanki
count me in looks pretty awsome so yeah

Liiraye
wtf is ctb? some sorf of wood? :?
Topic Starter

Liiraye wrote:

wtf is ctb? some sorf of wood?
Funny thing is: you were the first one in this thread to ever use that word, so I suppose you already know what it is. GG WP :lol:
Liiraye

Kiwikun wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

wtf is ctb? some sorf of wood?
Funny thing is: you were the first one in this thread to ever use that word, so I suppose you already know what it is. GG WP :lol:

That's not funny at all... I just pwned myself :@
Topic Starter
Got a full team now, but the team isn't set in stone yet, so if anyone else is interested and prove themselves capable, let me be in the know. :)
Chokladboll
what about ddrwc?
Topic Starter

Chokladboll wrote:

what about ddrwc?
No.
boat
cacti world cup
Topic Starter
Changed the Player-list name from "Current Team" to "Pending Players" as the team has yet not been set in stone. Sorry for confusion and inconvenience.

Topic Starter
Team has been made. Not posting it though, there may be spies. :lol: