forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol
Come on, everybody knows you have to take Apex' posts (and mine) with a huge grain of salt. It's like he's stated numerous times; his alter ego(s) will kick in.
Bweh
I have a huge problem looking at things beyond their face value.

For example, one girl in my class asked me for my number once. She asked me in English, probably because she knew I prefer English over Spanish, but ended up mispronouncing a bunch of words. Instead of giving her my number, I coached her in linguistics for half an hour.

The same happened to a love letter I got back in the eighth grade. It was full of mistakes so I proofread it and gave it back to the girl in question.
Vuelo Eluko

GladiOol wrote:

Still not as fucked up as the clopping post a few pages back though.

Also Apex, what about this?
clopping doesnt hurt anyone.
Apex is a terrible person
Bweh
Dead person is already dead—there's no one in this world to harm anymore
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

adolescent cynicism aside, my point still stands!
DaddyCoolVipper

Brian OA wrote:

I think that you'd be pretty "harmed" if someone had sex with the dead body of your family/ friend/lover.
Zeraph
implying anyone would figure out about said necrophilism
Kanye West
Necrophilia* and it probably wouldn't even feel that good unless the person in question was freshly dead. The vaginal epithelium dries pretty fast so it would probably just feel like sandpaper.
Bweh
So what you're saying is that to get a good body you'd probably have to resort to murder
Kanye West
Yes. Either that or embalm the corpse which is a very meticulous process involving injection of embalming fluid into the common carotid and slow drainage of blood through the jugular vein. You might have to supplement that with additional injections into the extremities although if the corpse is young that might not be needed. Then, you'd need to aspirate the contents of the chest cavity, abdomen and the hollow organs and fill them with formaldehyde or a similar preservative. Finally, you'd have to give a thorough spray-down with an additional preservative to prevent decomposition. As long as you regularly spray the corpse, you can probably slow down its decomposition to get maybe two months? of *ahem* use. If you don't mind the smell or illegally obtaining the chemicals of course.

Basically necrophilia isn't practical unless you murder someone.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Kanye West wrote:

Yes. Either that or embalm the corpse which is a very meticulous process involving injection of embalming fluid into the common carotid and slow drainage of blood through the jugular vein. You might have to supplement that with additional injections into the extremities although if the corpse is young that might not be needed. Then, you'd need to aspirate the contents of the chest cavity, abdomen and the hollow organs and fill them with formaldehyde or a similar preservative. Finally, you'd have to give a thorough spray-down with an additional preservative to prevent decomposition. As long as you regularly spray the corpse, you can probably slow down its decomposition to get maybe two months? of *ahem* use. If you don't mind the smell or illegally obtaining the chemicals of course.
The whole topic skyrocketed from "mildly interesting" to "today i learned" just by this post.

Thanks Kanye for the good/interesting read.
Didn't even knew that necrophilias have to maintain the -victims- body with such care to actually continue pleasuring themselves with it on the long run.
Kanye West
Lol idk wtf necrophiliacs do, I learned that in cadaver lab
Bweh
So by this we can assume that Apex's crotch is constantly numb. The other but less likely option is that he's a chinese serial killer.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Yeah no.
But i think i "could" imagine that the process is similar if some necros are into "preserving" it, either that or they're not preserving the body at all and use it once/twice. dunno

But it's still interesting, somehow.

Also, somewhat related
Shellghost

silmarilen wrote:

it makes me sad that i am part of a community that has this mindset on bullying
The isolated hugboxes called reddit and tumblr will always welcome you.
Apex_old
The reason why I resort to necrophilia is because I could not find any one nice. :(

Still, there is a low chance I am going to try it. Why fuck a dead body when you can fuck a quilt? ;)
Vuelo Eluko

Apex wrote:

The reason why I resort to necrophilia is because I could not find any one nice. :(

Still, there is a low chance I am going to try it. Why fuck a dead body when you can fuck a quilt? ;)
wth
Foxtrot

hello guys this is my waifu she can be kind of shy but deep down i know shes a tsundere <3
Shellghost
Just find a blind and def woman, apex.
Bweh
Download Katawa Shoujo
Trash Boat
the closest that i saw of a loli was the Rozen Maiden anime(don't watch too much animes lastly), and they aren't THAT attractive as u couldthink. like, seriously
Cyclohexane

Kanye West wrote:

Basically necrophilia isn't practical unless you murder someone.

You lied to me, Avenged Sevenfold!
Apex_old
It's how funny people try to refresh themselves, to make a decision, or to try to be excellent or better. They just don't know refreshed shit is still shit! :)

Oh, and the more people I knew, the more I like dogs. ;)
Ceph23

Apex wrote:

refreshed shit is still shit!
Words to live by
Trash Boat

Apex wrote:

It's how funny people try to refresh themselves, to make a decision, or to try to be excellent or better. They just don't know refreshed shit is still shit! :)

Oh, and the more people I knew, the more I like dogs. ;)
the Apex of Shitposting
mathexpert
I hate to say this, but I actually got a chuckle out of battler's post, for once
GladiOol
Apex needs to find his own Helen Keller it seems.
Bweh

Dulcet wrote:

hello guys this is my waifu she can be kind of shy but deep down i know shes a tsundere <3
That was an honestly disturbing Wikipedia article and I am partly disgusted yet partly proud that you made reference to it
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

That was an honestly disturbing Wikipedia article and I am partly disgusted yet partly proud that you made reference to it
I remember reading this article in the past year actually, didn't think I'd have to see it again
Burnt Toast_old
I'm going to read this entire thread later. I immediately fell in love with this after the first few pages. So many weirdos here I love it. It makes me feel comfortable.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

I remember reading this article in the past year actually, didn't think I'd have to see it again
Vuelo Eluko
What article?
UnderminE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Hika wrote:

for the new page
mekadon_old
I'm probably having urolagnia. I don't really know how I got into these but I find golden showers lewd as long as it's not from men.
I also have the habit of holding my bladder until I really can not take it anymore and have that sort of euphoria

On a side note, do you guys wash you hands after using the urinals? I keep seeing people pee and just leave the washroom without washing hands...
Bweh
I wash em. Regardless of what people may say, I was touching my junk if only for a moment. I wouldn't want to shake hands or touch doorknobs under that basis.
UnderminE
i use my hands to eat so yeah i do wash them
Kanye West

UnderminE wrote:

i use my hands to eat so yeah i do wash them
You use urinals?!
Bweh
Don't
Trash Boat
i hate that kind of sentences, very incomplete. Don't what? I don't even what?
Foxtrot
can you not
show more