forum

Top 3 Final Fantasy Games!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryukaii
What are your top 3 Final Fantasy games? This includes spin off's and Modern games.
Here are mine!
1. Final Fantasy VII (For Obvious Reasons :p)
2. Final Fantasy X (The Music... Oh god the Music...)
3. Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 (Baddass Fighting Game with Final Fantasy Characters? Hell Yea!)
Ceph23
Allright rhen.

1. Final Fantasy XIII (was just awesome)
2. Final Fantasy XII (I would have ranked this first but FFXII was better visualy)
3. Dissidia 012: Duodism (Was incredibly stunning and the story was beautiful. Also it was an amazing action/fighting game)
tyrael6192
8>10>9
Justykanna
1: I think V remains to be my favourite. Loved every part of this game. The story, the class system, the music... oh em gee. =D
2: VII. A friend actually gifted me this on Steam a week ago and if it weren't for the power outage / internet outages around here, I'd be done already. (And no, this isn't my first time through the game)
3: Theatryhthm. I put a LOT of hours into this game, well past the point of obtaining the max amount of rhythm points.

It was hard to pick outta this list because I loved I, IV-VII, IX, X, X-2 and XIII ARR.
Vulf
Tactics (PSX and PSP) - I've replayed this game at least a dozen times. Picked it up again earlier this year because someone made a decent hard difficulty mod.

X - I really liked the story, characters, and the sphere grind mechanic for abilities.

VI - Good story and the freakin monster sprites in this game were horrifying.
Dazmi
Top:

Bottom:
[Maid] NekoRyo
1st. Final Fantasy 1 i just love the first Final fantasy because of the old retro rpg style <3
2nd Final Fantasy 7 this is one of the awesome FF ever created~ with a cool boss
3rd Duodecim i think this is the best ff you can get on handheld console :3 with good graphics and systems~
Slith
1.FFXII - The story was nice along with the licence system. and damn that Yiazmat... never forget Yiazmat with 50m HP
2.FFVI - this was my first FF game and i got addicted to this in GBA(would have ranked VII but sadly i haven't played it yet)
3.FFDuodecim 12 - played the first one and they are on par with each other i guess. but ofc the diff. is the new story line and characters which brings in the fun
has
X, VI, IX.
Hika
V, X/X-2, XII/XII-2
Varetyr
VIII (dat intro I promise.)
X (fighting system, graphics, nearly endless challenge, I spent most of my time on this one)
XIII (Best characters overall imo. AND LIGHTNING.)
Aoriki
1- VI -Just cause this was the first and far the best FF game I've played. Also great music-
2- IX -Vivi...omg Vivi Q___Q -
3- VII -One of my favs-
MoodyRPG
1.- VI
2.- X
3.- VIII
Justykanna

Varetyr wrote:

VIII (dat intro I promise.)
X (fighting system, graphics, nearly endless challenge, I spent most of my time on this one)
XIII (Best characters overall imo. AND LIGHTNING.)
Loved the VIII intro too, despite not loving the game.
I too loved the X fighting system. My brother spent a LOT of time on the post-game content, blitzball in particular. Was fun watching that.

Aoriki wrote:

1- VI -Just cause this was the first and far the best FF game I've played. Also great music-
2- IX -Vivi...omg Vivi Q___Q -
3- VII -One of my favs-
Heh. My brother loved Vivi too. So my brother and his wife got a pet bunny and named it Vivi. =)
Dafydd
1. VI - I played this for the first time a lot later after playing FF I-IX (except VI of course) and this game really hooked me. Also, aria (OST) and kefka are pure winners
2. VII - The graphics were mind blowing for its time. People know Cloud and Sephiroth even though they dont know what FF is
3. III - FFs I and II were ok, but this one had a remake. Has a primitive storyline that it becomes really stupid and funny if you're playing story based rpgs.
Fabi
I just played IX and I really liked it.
Revion
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Dissidia Final Fantasy
3. Final Fantasy XIII
[SAK]Eden
1-VIII
2-X
3-XIII
GeeNX
I liked so far X, XII and XIII
Topic Starter
Ryukaii
I would've have XIII on my list, but i truly only played it non stop just for Troy Baker, I know you guys would too XD
Justykanna

Ryukai1 wrote:

I would've have XIII on my list, but i truly only played it non stop just for Troy Baker, I know you guys would too XD
He's a god, that's why. =D
show more