forum

[duplicate] Being able to start at any part of a song

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
Topic Starter
Camtasia
I was playing some maps and i was having problems doing some notes then i thought being able to start at the part of the maps that im having trouble with would help.

So what i mean is i would like there to be some way of starting at any point on a map to "train" on that part so i can do better on the whole song. Im not really sure what the mod or feature would be called but in my opinion it would be a nice thing to be able to do, i hope some people agree with me. But thats all i have to say.
Shohei Ohtani

This is located in the edit tab, bottom right.
FrzR
You can only do it on Edit Mode. :3
Piotrekol

CDFA wrote:

This is located in the edit tab, bottom right.
I remember peppy saying that test isn't meant for that so this request is valid.
Ryu Sei

Camtasia wrote:

So what i mean is i would like there to be some way of starting at any point on a map to "train" on that part so i can do better on the whole song. Im not really sure what the mod or feature would be called but in my opinion it would be a nice thing to be able to do, i hope some people agree with me. But thats all i have to say.
I'm agree. At least it isn't a ranked play.
Topic Starter
Camtasia
It wouldnt be ranked play obviously ;)
Your Good Self
Stefan
^ QFT

Also this isn't really sufficient and if you REALLY need something like that, follow CDFA's instructions.
Topic Starter
Camtasia
Sorry for making a "duplicate" i searched but didnt search the right word or sentence.