forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit
Finished two Anime, one yesterday and one just a minute ago.
First off was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. If you ask me, I'd prefer another storyline and definitely more witch batles. But it was fine as it was anyways.
Today I watched Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne. Not as much violence as I'd like it to have, but on the other hand it was a healthy mix of guro, yuri, action and humour. I liked it though. Would watch again. At some point it even reminded me of Ghost in the Shell.
oJefff
I finished Sakamichi no Apollon (Slope on the kids). I personally think that the end wasn't as good as I expected but still the anime was fun to watch and sometimes tears were dropping from my eyes. :3
-Seren-

Powersocke wrote:

Finished Shiki just a minute ago.

I had so INDREDIBLY much fun watching this. And if what happened there wasn't enough to entertain me, the anime had so much stuff in it which I am extremely positively surprised of. I am SO glad it didn't turn out ot be some love story between two of the main charcters and the ending had a nice twist. And my most beloved character made it past the end. I am glad to have watched it. Go watch it, folks. It's awesome. But very sad at the same time. I appreciate both.
Oh, and of course, the soundtrack's great too.

Edit:
I don'T want to make a double post, so I just edit it here.
Watched Another today. I liked it and I enjoyed the deaths. The one flaw I guess though was, in my opinion, that Misaki Mei and Sakakibara Kouichi didn'T even hug a little, though they glanced and smiled friendly at each other. I liked how they got along together. Ah, I guess the thought of them loving each other in the future is all I get this time. I really would've liked to see them snuggling together though.
Heh. Look at me, declaring I was happy no love story developed in Shiki and on the other hand I wished for one in Another. Funny, isn't it?

reading ur review on shiki makes me want to reconsider watching it. i watched til 8th ep and i dropped it lol.but i forgot why i dropped it that time and agree on Another. that anime is really nice. it actually gives me the chills and i actually got a little scared which is strange for me 'cos i rarely got scared lol and i wonder why hahaha
Apex_old
untitled
Restless Spirit

-Seren- wrote:

reading ur review on shiki makes me want to reconsider watching it. i watched til 8th ep and i dropped it lol.but i forgot why i dropped it that time and agree on Another. that anime is really nice. it actually gives me the chills and i actually got a little scared which is strange for me 'cos i rarely got scared lol and i wonder why hahaha
Maybe it's just me having fun about all the suffering and sadness as well as destruction and death in the second half. I admit though, Shiki's first half is a bit boring but necessary for the second half to work, which is a lot more awesome.
FrzR
Hyouka. Season's really good. Not sure about how it ended for me. This needs a sequel. xD
Kurogamii
Phi Brain (1st-2nd) i guess...
Nukedboom
Anohana.
;_______;
sleepyAlice
Free. Most beautiful anime I've ever seen (pretty much added to Sakamichi no Apollon)
oJefff

sleepyAlice wrote:

Free. Most beautiful anime I've ever seen (pretty much added to Sakamichi no Apollon)
Sakamichi no Apollon is so beautiful <3

I don't know about Free, does it looks like Sakamichi?
I-C-E-B-O-X
Pandora Hearts cause my brother bought it in german so we could watch without subs. It was as amazing the manga was, too bad there are so less episode compared to how many manga there are.

/Free is about swimming guys. Sadly dropped that, but if everyone watches it, maybe I'll give it another try hehe
Navizel
Loliball, Loliball OVA and Loliball SS. (aka Ro-Kyu-Bu)
Elit3noob
re-watched Strike Witches Movie
Mineko
now I'm watching the airing animes but..

the last one was Love Live! School Idol Project :lol:
Flanster
Hyouka
Navizel
Kokoro Connect: Michi Random
and finally after a month, Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko
Yoishi
Date-A Live
Koukaku Kidoutai: Arise - Border:1 Ghost Pain
Strike Witches Movie
re-watched Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex
remiyuki
Dangan Ronpa and Free! .
Seshiria-chan
Lucky Star.
It was good :3
nya10
Chaos;Head

Don't know what to watch :/
theleoleole
Currently finished watched

Danganronpa
Mayo Chiki
Mirai Nikki
:D
oJefff
I finished Infinite Stratos S1, Season 2 omw :D
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Phantom:Requiem for the Phantom

Characters and their emotions make this anime very great to watch. Twists of events in the story are very surprising, interesting and enjoyable at the same time, and the story itself is, although not normal; quite a burden to bear. It tests ones strength and emotional control, which makes this not an anyone's choice to watch. Personally, I loved it. Although, it's very, very cruel.
xMomo_old
Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyōbi/ Sunday Without God ^^, I love the opening song soooo much <3
Mosti07
Date a Live ;(
Apex_old
untitled
Mosti07

Apex wrote:

Mosti07 wrote:

Date a Live ;(
I feel sorry about how your IQ was lowered below zero and how you wasted 4 hours of precious time.
^^
Shirotaku
Not really finished watching it, it's more likely finished re-watching it
Deadman Wonderland :D
wish the anime will continue
Sentient_DELETED
Shinsekai Yori
PyaKura
Finished Clannad, both seasons. I know I should have watched that for a while now but I wasn't really fond of this kind of anime.

Honestly, that was the fist time I've ever cried of sadness when watching a anime.
I really felt depressed IRL back when I still didn't finish After Story...

Crap, I don't know whether that was a good experience or whether I regret having watched it. A bit of both, I guess... this anime was truly the saddest series I've watched.
nya10
Saki, marathonned for 20 episodes in one day :x
MelodicStar_old
I just finished Mirai Nikki. So much awesomeness!! :D I hope it would have another season if it can :)
N A T S U M I
Done watching P!nty and Stocking cuz I love ecchi hahaha! lolz :3 :oops: :?
also many animes lolz
Gravey-
I've finished this day "Kyoukai no konata"
Luna
Just finished all 25 episodes of One Outs in under 24 hours.
More than worth.
Next up: Akagi and Kaiji
Ideolo
Just finished Cutie Honey 70's version.
I have figured out how fanservice came to be.
Sentient_DELETED
haganai s1 :)
Sapphiire_old_1
Just Finished Oreimo
Navizel
Aiura and some other shorts like Cat Shit One, Rain Town etc.
xAssassin
Naruto (yesterday)
P3RXG
Elfen Lied, tis a great anime ^_^
Rio-
Meitantei Conan OVA (12 Episodes)
kcaze
Finished Kare Kano, and just realized Nonon from Kill la Kill has the same voice actor as Shibahime from Kare Kano :O
DaddyCoolVipper

N A T S U M I wrote:

also many animes lolz

I don't understand
Nekuro
Just finished watching date a live ova, tlr darkness ova and blood lad ova
you guys should watch date a live ova it's funny and worth watching :P
AstralPhnx

N A T S U M I wrote:

also many animes lolz
I don't think that anime falls under the ecchi genre. More the action/fucked up genre.
Luna
Panzer Dragoon
It was the most glorious experience I've had in a long time. Everyone should watch this masterpiece.
No, seriously, go watch it right now. It only takes 26 minutes.
- m i r a i
I finished "Gosick" for a while.
Miyu
attack on titan <3
Catbelly
Rio-
NouCome
Tenri_old

satriobp wrote:

NouCome
same, i wanted it to be longer :(
Navizel
Noucome, Sora no Otoshimono: Angeloid of Clockwork, and Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Deja vu.
Dante8975
Noucome
Navizel
Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari

that's just.. awesome.
Mogsy
Mardock Scramble: The First Compression.

Gonna watch the next two but eh, I'm not too crazy about it so far; heavy on exposition, some rather disgusting elements seemingly thrown in for the sake of being gross, well-trodden premise. But the execution when it's on point is intriguing and GoHands' typical lens-filter-obsessed style works well here.
Sapphiire_old_1
Sora no Otoshimono and Sora no Otoshimono Forte damn i enjoyed those
Jeaniux
Dangan Ronpa. :3
Nathanael
Noucome. (I wanted a second season >.<)
Ceph23

Nathanael wrote:

Noucome. (I wanted a second season >.<)
Yeah me too. That last episode made me want to read the light novel.
BoKeR_FM
Usagi Drop is the best
and Another tooooo....

but recently i watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

it was pretty good... :D
-NoTitle-
Little Busters! (Season 1)
Rilke
Just finished Chihayafuru. :)
Rio-
Kyoukai no Kanata
AmberLynx
Nyanpassu~
Sentient_DELETED
koi kaze
-Seren-
just finished with Attack on Titan~
i like it
it kinda reminds me of Claymore
lukinhox
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! and Kyousogiga
hehe Cx
just finished attack on titan and non non biyori
Slith
just finished the first White Album and it's season 2 honestly the anxiety got to me and let me shed a tear
nomen
Ao no Exorcist and Non Non Biyori
Yasen Baka
Madoka Magica 3rd movie. It left me speechless.
Navizel
HAL, Valvrave S2, Ars Nova, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Kyoukai no Kanata, and Freezing Vibration.
Taadashi
Arpeggio of blue steel, unbreakable machine doll. :P
Luke Lack Luck
Sword Art Online, and just have begun Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo :3
-NoTitle-
Little Busters! ~Refrain~ (Season 2)
I hope the anime will be happy ending :D :D
Navizel
Tokyo Godfathers, Little Busters! ~Refrain~, White Album 2, Monogatari Series: Second Season

basically all fall/summer 2013 anime that I watched and ended
TwentyOne21_old
Lucky Star

And now I'm continue watching Gintama :D
Axelyte
Ideolo
Just finished re-watching Baccano!
What a baccano it was.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Zetsuen no Tempest and it was amazing.
Seikunai
Ano Natsu de Matteru. Was fine.
Rio-
Seitokai Yakuindomo
D u k e n
Latest I've finished is Hentai ouji to warawani neko <3
Mamoru Senpai
Kimi no Iru Machi .
I never facepalmed so many times. And I never hated 2 main protagonists so much.
Nukedboom

D u k e n wrote:

Latest I've finished is Hentai ouji to warawani neko <3
Ahh, that was amazing.

I finished White Album 2 and Monogatari series season 2.
Monogatari was great, White Album... ehhh, not as great.
Navizel
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 2
DeletedUser_3473174
-
[ Stellar ]

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Kimi no Iru Machi .
I never facepalmed so many times. And I never hated 2 main protagonists so much.
Manga is better (though, it's a let down at this point)

Non Non Biyori. Best anime 2013.
Mamoru Senpai

[ Stellar ] wrote:

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Kimi no Iru Machi .
Manga is better (though, it's a let down at this point)

Non Non Biyori. Best anime 2013.
Have read about it, yes. Was minding about to read it, yes.
SPOILER
But I felt so sorry for Azuka, that I don't want to see that again. I heard they got a lot of shitstorm for this action with Azuka in the manga and the past story is quite long compared to the anime version.
JokerFate
Non Non Biyori
Nyanpasu~~
- Sanya -
Galilei Donna ~ Taking Incest To A Whole New Level Haha
- Sanya -

JokerFate wrote:

Non Non Biyori
Nyanpasu~~
Renge-Chan Is The Best~
AmberLynx
Servant x Service - Can't believe I just marathoned that, having put it off and being sceptical about it for a long while. Wasn't really sure I'd enjoy a dry slice-of-life in an office setting. Turned out far from dry and glad I got the push to plunge into it with a friend ^^

Little Busters! ~Refrain~ - Drama overkill. At times it feels like it's trying too hard to make viewers cry.

Infinite Stratos 2 - This was a pain to get over with. Terribad compared to S1. Yes, opinions!

School Rumble - Missed watching this when I was younger. Finished them all in 3-4 days. Now I'm missing it again :'(
oiiopo
Hanasaku Iroha - Really, really nice anime with great characters. It had a decent mix of comedy and drama as well, with a refreshing sense of optimism.

Silver Spoon - A little all over the place for the first season, but a lot of the jokes were funny and the cast clicked well with each other.

I'm also watching Servant X Service atm, it seems like just light comedy without any real sense of direction. And I'm totally ok with that :D
-NoTitle-
Non Non Biyori & BlazBlue Alter Memory..
That's was good anime :D :D
AmberLynx
Zetsuen no Tempest - Holy shit that was brilliant. Such a satisfying watch
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
^ ikr :)

I finished Psycho Pass. Stress all over the place.
Mamoru Senpai

salted_nuts wrote:

Servant x Service - Can't believe I just marathoned that, having put it off and being sceptical about it for a long while. Wasn't really sure I'd enjoy a dry slice-of-life in an office setting. Turned out far from dry and glad I got the push to plunge into it with a friend ^^

Infinite Stratos 2 - This was a pain to get over with. Terribad compared to S1. Yes, opinions!
I totally agree. I don't have anything against fanservice, but it was way too much. Also, the protagonist is as dumb as a piece of bread.
nomen
Saki
show more