forum

What have you bought recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
I bought a other Twitch TV shirt. All the profit are going to the Red Cross to help the victims of the Typhoon Haiyan.
If you wish to donate and get a cool Twitch TV shirt you can buy one here: http://store.twitch.tv/
Foxtrot

and her wig

it's happening
DaddyCoolVipper

Dulcet wrote:

and her wig

it's happening
YEs

YES
- Kashiyuka -
aww yiss.

OsuMe65
bond paper
neurosis
lychee juice drink
Nysis
Supporting Osu~
Kyonko Hizara
Skullgirls
Raiken-
Chocolate Bread. It's so sweet.
EineKrone
A soda can, and some sweets.
Foxtrot
americano coffee
Flanster
[-Teddy-]
A laptop cooler
Dznutz
osu supporter and brand new headphones.
NotEvenDoomMusic
build calories for winter.

gotta be extra snuggly these holidays <3
actually there's nothing positive about eating this or putting it in hot cocoa.
fml.
Flanster

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

extra snuggly
you're already plenty for me rrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
Jelledot
Wii U soon. c:
seasonS
I've bought a CD from the SCL project. vanaN'ice
neonat
Love Vocaloid CDs lols...

Tsukimi Luna

Heart Sick
mekadon_old

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Heart Sick
Good choice for getting an XL.
OT: Instant Porridge. I just knew this thing exists...
AstralPhnx
I went out with my dad and bought a microsoft surface pro 64 gb tablet for my christmas present. Can't wait to get it on christmas! :)
mekadon_old

Tuxdude143 wrote:

I went out with my dad and bought a microsoft surface pro 64 gb tablet for my christmas present. Can't wait to get it on christmas! :)
b-but that kills the joy of unwrapping christmas presents!
Bought lunch. /thread
TakuMii
Picked up Age of Empires 2 + expansion and Age of Empires 3 Complete on during the Steam sale today (75% off, yeeeah), and I'm looking to pick something up tomorrow. It's a good thing I'm only picking up things I'm genuinely interested in nowadays, since I already own most of the games that I'm probably not going to play.

EDIT: fuuuu- sale's over. Well then, I guess I still have $5.74 left over on my Steam account for the next sale trading cards.

mekadon wrote:

b-but the hype makes up for it!
boat
presents

birra
bengbeng and oreo
AstralPhnx

mekadon wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Bought lunch. /thread
Yeah, your right but its partly for school so I had to get involved in helping selecting the computer that would fit the specs for next year. It doesn't really kill the joy for me though! I'm still super hyped for christmas! Plus because this microsoft surface has a touchscreen and a digitiser pen it means I can play osu with a touchscreen using it!!
AstralPhnx

YayMii wrote:

Picked up Age of Empires 2 + expansion and Age of Empires 3 Complete on during the Steam sale today (75% off, yeeeah), and I'm looking to pick something up tomorrow. It's a good thing I'm only picking up things I'm genuinely interested in nowadays, since I already own most of the games that I'm probably not going to play.

mekadon wrote:

b-but the hype makes up for it!
Exacly!
TakuMii

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Yeah, your right but its partly for school so I had to get involved in helping selecting the computer that would fit the specs for next year. It doesn't really kill the joy for me though! I'm still super hyped for christmas! Plus because this microsoft surface has a touchscreen and a digitiser pen it means I can play osu with a touchscreen using it!!
FYI, the Surface Pro uses a Wacom pen for the touch screen (so it has fancy features like hover and all that) :P Not sure if a touchscreen would be that great for osu though, for at least the faster stuff anyway.
AstralPhnx
Yeah! I know about the fact it has a wacom pen. I've been looking at reviews and tech specs on it for quite a while! The pen should be really useful for stuff like osu and the hover feature sounds like it could be useful. I've also bought one of its special covers for it. A black touch cover. I just can't wait to get it on christmas!
TakuMii

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Yeah! I know about the fact it has a wacom pen. I've been looking at reviews and tech specs on it for quite a while! The pen should be really useful for stuff like osu and the hover feature sounds like it could be useful. I've also bought one of its special covers for it. A black touch cover. I just can't wait to get it on christmas!
Aww, why a touch cover? IMO that one's not worth it (since it's pretty much the same experience as typing on a touch screen). I helped one of my friends pick out a Surface 2 Pro, and the type cover is a lot better.
AstralPhnx
Well we had already spent 945 bucks on the surface itself and they didn't have any type covers. Even if they did though that would be an extra 200 bucks. I have used a touch cover before though and they work quite well for me. I take it you either own a surface or know a lot about they YayMii?
TakuMii

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Well we had already spent 945 bucks on the surface itself and they didn't have any type covers. Even if they did though that would be an extra 200 bucks. I have used a touch cover before though and they work quite well for me. I take it you either own a surface or know a lot about they YayMii?
$200? Where I live, the type cover is only $10 more than the touch cover :?
And I've been helping my friend pick out a tablet/computer for a month or so before he got the Surface Pro. We've spent quite a bit of time online checking out different options, and the local stores have Surfaces and Surface Pros with both covers on display, so I've been able to give them a try on a few occasions.
(Anyways, this has been off-topic for long enough)
Dubrix
A computer
A keyboard

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2eIO2 for details
Rio-
12 Packs of Potato Chips
Shirotsu
MarioBound
Razer Goliathus Control Edition \:D/
neonat
Samui_old_1
Bought a 1 dollar mouse pad, as a spare.
-Soba-
show more