forum

And lo, he hath posted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lovelace
Hellooo

I'm Red :3 I've been playing osu! standard for two months-ish; haven't quite been able to become as good as I had wished (and still am wishing) to become :'<

I thought that it's about time that I peered into this community to see what's it like here :O I've been on the IRC a couple of times, but often take a step back upon noticing that the conversation is essentially held by 3-4~ 2k ranked, supporters >.<

If I've sparked the flame of curiosity within your delightful self, then I'm happy to try answer any questions :3

Other than that.

Hello!
:)
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to the osu!forums TheBetterRed! Good to see you had an interest in joining the community; we are all pretty friendly here so don't worry too much, feel free to jump into conversations just because they are a supporter or they have a better rank then you doesn't make then anymore important! Have fun enjoy your stay and if you need any help feel free to send me a message!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message I also have a few other goodies down there hehe!

-Shishi
Topic Starter
lovelace
Thank you for the warm welcome, ShiQiang. And I'll take your word for it (:

The point about the rank; I was mainly trying to subtly relate to the underlying status and ego I've seen some high-ranked players carry around in osu!. But I do understand what you mean, I appreciate the reassurement!

If I ever in need of any help, you sir shall be the very first to hear my complain (regret offering now? :P). Have checked out the links on your signature (:

Once again, thanks for the welcome!
Jelledot
Hello there and welcome to the Osu! Forums, have a blast! As in on the forums and on the game, ofcourse. c:
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey red! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you wanna ask anything or chat it up :D
Zalaria
Hello there Red, and welcome to the forums! ^^
Tetrace
Hi there Red, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forum

Enjoy your stay
Caraele
Oh why hello there Red ~
Welcome to the forums o/ ~

Your real name can't be Red, can it? /hmph

Also:
Some people become good in a few days and for others it takes quite a while :3 so don't worry about it ~ just enjoy the game / o/ ~!
Kazuo
it's k, i play for almost 4 years and i suck
and #osu channel is gay
Foxtrot
hi red
Topic Starter
lovelace

Jellehkun wrote:

Hello there and welcome to the Osu! Forums, have a blast! As in on the forums and on the game, ofcourse. c:
Hello Jelle! Thank you for the welcome! I do enjoy the game very much, and I hope I also enjoy the forums too :3
Also, I <3 your sig.

[-Sophie-] wrote:

Hey red! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you wanna ask anything or chat it up :D
Hello Sophie! Another heartfelt thank you :3
You may regret posing such a lovely offer, I will indeed add you <3

Zalaria wrote:

Hello there Red, and welcome to the forums! ^^
Hello-hello, Zalaria! Many thanks for your welcome!
I value it more than gold. <3

4-AcEs wrote:

Hi there Red, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
Helloo! :D
I'm even more pleased to you meet you, kind sir.
Thank you for welcoming me (:
I too hope I enjoy the forums :3, and I shall always consider messaging you if I am in need of anything.
(crack, heroine, shrooms, you do it all, right?)

topecnz wrote:

Welcome to osu!forum

Enjoy your stay
Thank you very much!
Your avatar speaks a lot about yourself; I can very much imaging you making that face whilst posting that.

Caraele wrote:

Oh why hello there Red ~
Welcome to the forums o/ ~

Your real name can't be Red, can it? /hmph

Also:
Some people become good in a few days and for others it takes quite a while :3 so don't worry about it ~ just enjoy the game / o/ ~!
Hello there, Caraele ~
Thanks for the welcome ヾ( ^ω^)ノ

My real name can indeed be Red. I mean. This is the internet /correct?

Point taken. As long as I know more good people than others, I'm happy :3

Kazuo wrote:

it's k, i play for almost 4 years and i suck
and #osu channel is gay
Performance Rank: #1,237 #14
You see sir, according to my book, I would say that you're one freaking hell'a of player.

#osu at times has been nice to me. I have met a few cool people there :3

Dulcet wrote:

hi red
hello duclet

Thank you very much everyone for a warm welcome. Eternal love for you all~ <3
topecnz

TheBetterRed wrote:

topecnz wrote:

Welcome to osu!forum

Enjoy your stay
Thank you very much!
Your avatar speaks a lot about yourself; I can very much imaging you making that face whilst posting that.
oh xD