forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dark_Ai
Seeing these childish people here... well I dont really cry about this bur it makes me kinda depressed *facepalm*
+ these sh*t anime maps.... wat
Foxtrot
doctor who 50th anniversary
LemonLimePunch
Crying inwardly, that is to say.

Because of the fact that I'm part of a play in our class. |D
I actually regretted it. orz
silmarilen

Dark_Ai wrote:

Seeing these childish people here... well I dont really cry about this bur it makes me kinda depressed *facepalm*
+ these sh*t anime maps.... wat
no offense, but this isnt the place to attention whore. if something happened and you want to share what happened with us this is the place, if something happened and you want to let us know something happened, but not what, then you are just attention whoring and this isnt the place for that. (aiming this at everybody in here, not just specifically you, dont take it personal)
same goes for the other "what made you xxxxx" threads
Timorisu
The feeling of not amounting to anythng.
Dark_Ai
everything what I do, I do it wrong. Everything what I say is wrong... the only thing what I get to hear is attention whoring everywhere. It feels like I'm not welcome anywhere at all and I dont even know what I did. I'm trying to make things right but still I do it wrong...
silmarilen
or you can just take it personal
[-Teddy-]
Having a dull life.

silmarilen wrote:

no offense, but this isnt the place to attention whore. if something happened and you want to share what happened with us this is the place, if something happened and you want to let us know something happened, but not what, then you are just attention whoring and this isnt the place for that. (aiming this at everybody in here, not just specifically you, dont take it personal)
same goes for the other "what made you xxxxx" threads
Maybe you should just watch what you say? This is a forum for people who are sad they are going to be sensitive so just let it slide and forget about it.
Birdy
guys

thanks

that's all
Foxtrot

Dark_Ai wrote:

everything what I do, I do it wrong. Everything what I say is wrong... the only thing what I get to hear is attention whoring everywhere. It feels like I'm not welcome anywhere at all and I dont even know what I did. I'm trying to make things right but still I do it wrong...
birra
mmm seeing my aunt cried because her daughter was completely rude on her. unfortunately i had to leave my hometown quickly so i think i'll talk to her on friday or saturday because i'll start to stay in my hometown on Nov 29. i hope both of them will go well again sooner. it has been a week since it was all started and it's still going on. i've been worrying her 'cause she isn't in a fit condition either, so yeah.
Kyonko Hizara
I cry when I get angry
Cristian
Just looking up behind and imagine my past; Dush.
Foxtrot
i am quite dissatisfied with my life and i can't stand people anymore

i feel like i am losing a huge chunk of my last years of real youth by doing nothing exciting, and this thought drives me mad
-Cho
Raiken-

-Cho wrote:

Someone I really love more than anyone else killed themselves because I wasn't trying hard enough to make them happy, I don't know if anyone else knows yet and I keep expecting her to call me or text me like she usually does then remembering that she's gone and crying, I've never had to cope with losing anyone close to me before and I have no idea how to cope with it and just before it she was only asking me to spend time with me but I told her I was too busy helping a friend, then said she was sorry for ever meeting me and that she was sick of pretending she wanted to be alive and I haven't been able to contact her since. I think the only reason I haven't completely broken down yet is that I keep telling myself she won't really have done it or maybe she'll have tried and it won't have worked and that I just need to keep waiting on her telling me she's okay. I feel like all I can do right now is sit and cry, I don't want to move on because I want her to come back and I can't stop thinking about her because we were talking literally 24/7 before and that was how I knew she was okay and now I can never speak to her again so all I'm doing is alternating between forgetting that she's really gone and crying/being sick.
If heart is exist inside me. I'll cry after reading this.

Be patient okay? I don't know if I can feel your sadness, but.. don't give up. She'll be happy if you do.
willowowl1091
I don't know. Sometimes I just cry because I feel bad for no reason.
EineKrone
@-Cho
That hurts man...
May you have strength to get over this.

@topic
Yesterday i almost gave up on university, I did terribly on some subjects, began trying to find others career options...
Then realized that there isn't any other career which fits me so well.
So let's do this 8-) 8-) 8-)
Timorisu
Suicidal thoughts
birra
finally visitted dad and realized that i really am like a guest of his bussiness partner to him only since he left me.
Kyonko Hizara
A horrible headache, which then gave me a stomach ache
Setsuen
*Go out with parent to buy tablet*
*Brought tablet*
*Get home*
*Try to install tablet*
*Found out that it is incompatible with my lousy window XP computer*
*Realise I have to wait till January before I can buy a new com that is compatible with the tablet*
Kyno
when I found the perfect and cheap gaming pc and to find that its only available literally 200 miles away from where I live.

its terrible, man.
Immortelle_old
Feeling rather lonely today *^* I hate that feeling~
Jordan
Howl's Moving Castle
Cristian
PSU y la conchatumadre.
Ceph23
Wifi is down at home. T.T
I have to leech of a friend's wifi for now.
Hika

Jordan wrote:

Howl's Moving Castle
yo homie that movie is hella sad
i'm gonna say this is what's gonna make me cry because i'm totally gonna watch it now
[Luanny]

Otamegartist wrote:

-Cho wrote:

Someone I really love more than anyone else killed themselves because I wasn't trying hard enough to make them happy, I don't know if anyone else knows yet and I keep expecting her to call me or text me like she usually does then remembering that she's gone and crying, I've never had to cope with losing anyone close to me before and I have no idea how to cope with it and just before it she was only asking me to spend time with me but I told her I was too busy helping a friend, then said she was sorry for ever meeting me and that she was sick of pretending she wanted to be alive and I haven't been able to contact her since. I think the only reason I haven't completely broken down yet is that I keep telling myself she won't really have done it or maybe she'll have tried and it won't have worked and that I just need to keep waiting on her telling me she's okay. I feel like all I can do right now is sit and cry, I don't want to move on because I want her to come back and I can't stop thinking about her because we were talking literally 24/7 before and that was how I knew she was okay and now I can never speak to her again so all I'm doing is alternating between forgetting that she's really gone and crying/being sick.
If heart is exist inside me. I'll cry after reading this.

Be patient okay? I don't know if I can feel your sadness, but.. don't give up. She'll be happy if you do.
This just made me cry
Flanster

Immortelle wrote:

Feeling rather lonely today *^* I hate that feeling~
i feel like that almost every day
Falapalagas
Finding out which chemistry class I'm in next year....sure it wouldn't have been the same as it was this year...but..my teacher was amazing.

I also can't really fap today because my finger got cut. Yes, I'm too weak to improvise.
Magnolia
Life was super shitty today, but in the end Chinese food solved the problem
Timorisu

HandHeldPillow wrote:

but in the end Chinese food solved the problem
I wish it were always that easy
Raiken-
the world.
birra
felt like i was just an annoying one for my own bestie.
kouzuki_karen
all my closest friends sitting together with those I don't like in class :.(
Katsura-san
Watching angel beats QwQ
EOHK-Fluttershy
Feeling some feels, and remembering some really bad experiences from the past
Kyonko Hizara
Feeling some feels of someone I really love
boat

;_;7
show more