forum

Heya, hello. how's it going?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
havokoc
Heya, how's it going?
My name is Pontus (pawn-thus), I go by the nick of HavokOC (or Havok). I'm a 15 year old swedish boy who's really into everything about servers (vps's, dedicated servers, server softwares etc.) and games. I've been playing the game alot, but I'm new to it's community. (Hopefully, it won't bite).
I'm a long time IRC user, and I actually found this game through IRC as you can connect to it via IRC. Didn't know what Osu! was before that, so I checked some videos and it made me interested. At first, it was hard, but then I found my tablet which made it alot easier. The tablet I'm using is the Slim Tablet 600U Premium II by Apitek and it's really good. Oh well, enough about me now. Who are you guys out there? :o

Yes, that's me on the avatar. please don't hate me :<
[-Teddy-]
Hello Havok my name is ShiQiang (most people call me Shishi) the community is pretty friendly around here so if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask, the best advice i can give you is to keep practicing the more you practice the better you will become! If you are looking for friends you can add me, i hope you enjoy your stay!~
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey! My name is Sophie Hatsunka, and i love to stalk intro forums :3. Anyways~ Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me!
Enjoy yo self!
Topic Starter
havokoc
[-Sophie-], ShiQiang: Thanks. Added you both :D
topecnz
hi

welcome to osu!

Enjoy your stay