forum

[duplicate] Osu!Themes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Abel
(I know that there will be like... OVER 9k persons who will not agree this but what ever)
So there are skins for osu, but there should be the Osu!Themes too, changing the elements that a Skin can't change (Logo colour in main menu, that pink colour in every button in main menu etc etc)
So today I got a bug graphical bug, I made a screenshot link and I was wondering if there could be besides the pink osu, a black version like in the photo, that change those elements that a normal skin doesn't change.

inb4 denied, come on

ya, the themes shouldn't be only for supports, also they should not be customisable(idk why but they shouldnt be, only a few themes made by the staff and thats all (Dark one/a new one/ other new one/ The Pink one))
iSpR1Te
I feel like there really any use for this because it's way to close to the idea of skinning. It would be nice to see more things customizable via skinning though. Plus, it would just keep things more simple.
Frostex
Please search the forum before posting stuff. I suggested this a while back and they declined it:

Here is the link: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/141598
Tekklorn
Seems like a really neat idea but like FamilyFrost said, this has already been requested and denied not all too long ago, so I doubt the answer will have changed.