forum

Hey there :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]
Hey guys, name's reyder (not my real name.....obviously). I've been playing osu for three months but never really introduced myself, so let me! :D

About Me

Interests: I love gaming, that's my life, I play a variety of games, but now slightly limited due to my PC sucking (hoping to at least reformat it with a windows 7 upgrade instead of vista) so that's good. I also LOVE music, I play some instruments such as the guitar, keyboard, drums, viola, and maybe the bass a tiny bit.

Osu Information (at this moment of posting, so it could differ depending on when you see this):

Level: 72
Accuracy: 93-ish%
Level of Play:: I'm at the point of being able to complete normal insanes but not consistently (meaning I sometimes beat them, but sometimes not)
Play-Type:: Mouse + Keyboard player....hoping to get a tablet soon!
Ranking: 52k
Are you on the leaderboards for any songs? Yeah, like 2 of them.
Nightwish - White Night Fantasy [Easy] #43 (I think)
Nightcore - Hey You [Easy] #30 (as of right now)

Anything else? Well, just to say a little bit of my music tastes. I'm a hard rock/metal kinda dude. But I don't like the too too heavy stuff. I never enjoyed asian type music (or any other language music) until I started playing osu. Now I have gotten into lots of other different artists (my favorite asian artist has to be Yousei Teikoku, she is amazing and I love her music and her melodies). Anyway, add me online sometime and maybe we could play if you want.....it'd be fun :). (maybe get like an 8 person game and do teams) One more thing, trying to get into mapping, but the biggest problem I have with it, is getting the BPM right. Do you guys have any tips or tools to nail the BPM and offset on the dot? That'd be nice, Anyway, bye guys :3
iiyo
I take it you're from the west coast?
fuyuko-chan
N i c e
T o
M e e t
Y o u ~
ヾ ( ^ ∇ ^ )
deadbeat
I approve this introduction 100%.
DJNightmare
I'm also 15 this year :D
I hope to see you around OuO
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to the forums reyder :)
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

Sabi wrote:

I take it you're from the west coast?
Nope, East coast, livin in New York :)

Pearl Phoenix wrote:

Welcome to the forums reyder :)
Thank you :3

DJNightmare wrote:

I'm also 15 this year :D
I hope to see you around OuO
Haha really? I turned 15 September 5th....like honestly 4 days before school started.....it sucks D:

deadbeat wrote:

I approve this introduction 100%.
Thanks deadbeat :D

fuyuko-chan wrote:

N i c e
T o
M e e t
Y o u ~
ヾ ( ^ ∇ ^ )
Well nice to meet you too buddy :)
Sapphiire_old_1
Welcome , have a good time :)