forum

Nhato - LIMBO

posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
I thought the petals could be more transparent.

It strikes out badly against the type of background and effects you're using here. Bit too solid, apart from being too flatly coloured.
Vass_Bass
So 15 players there are not "people"
TicClick
убавьте пульсацию и вспышки, и всё будет окей, ну же
они действительно сильные
нет, я не знаю, откуда набежали теперь знаю
Konei
Really? AR9 on 128 BPM?
Vass_Bass
Haters gonna hate
IceBeam
stop bitchin,if you want to help - give constructive words how to improve the storyboard.

and what's about ar - I've seen 90 bpm map with ar9 and it was good. when you'll start to make more or less decent maps yourself, son, you'll learn to set up the right settings by your own feelings,and not by overall tips and recommendations.
Konei

IceBeam wrote:

stop bitchin,if you want to help - give constructive words how to improve the storyboard.

and what's about ar - I've seen 90 bpm map with ar9 and it was good. when you'll start to make more or less decent maps yourself, son, you'll learn to set up the right settings by your own feelings,and not by overall tips and recommendations.
I wasn't bitching. I did say that because it feels really odd.
Like look; why not using AR8? There's nothing that would look clustered; by the way I didn't notice
that it uses AR9 because I looked at the settings, I did because, oh wow, it looked really too fast to me and it still does.
Also you can't negate arguments using the "I saw that and I saw this" card, it just doesn't work because if you say "it was good" it's still just your opinion.

So stop writing as if I was trying to offend the mapper, you just offended me without any reason, you know.
quiz-chan_DELETED
all of you, stop acting in an immature way. you can work everything out while being constructive.

and peppy, you can't allow yourself to call the whistles "poop" without giving a suitable alternative. be fair and polite, because what you did was the opposite of helpful.
Nemis

Konei wrote:

Really? AR9 on 128 BPM?
The BPM means nothing! The Approach Rate value must follow the rhythm, the patterns, the spacing, not the BPM. In this map there are LOTS of patterns totally unreadable with AR8, like 1/4 jumps, insane speedups, 1/3 rhythm changes...

This is my point of view, but AR and BPM are objectively not related.

Three AR8 unreadable patterns examples:

1. 01:43:135 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Unreadable 1/4 distance from stack to each other
  2. 02:58:135 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Unreadable 1/3 rhythm change
  3. 03:05:635 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Unexpected insane speedup
That's why AR9 is perfect here, in my opinion.

anyway, awesome SB Vass & Damnae ♥♥
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Oh what...

To Irry: Fixed that slider in Collab, yeah :3 Waiting for Vass' and Clickie's updates. Thank you a lot!

To Faust: Yeah, I agree with you, but these petals are drawn by me and I don't know how to fix it D: (and don't have Photoshop on my desktop now...)

To peppy: Thank you, but I don't want to fix my whistles. No one complained about them except you, so... And I like them, yeah. About SB, it's dubstep! It must WOBWOB and SHAKESHAKE and FLASHFLASH, lol. But as Clickie said, I ask Vass if she could make the pulsation slight less.

To Konei: Yes, it has AR9 (check out Nemis' post, he posted reasonable points, why)

To Quiz-chan and Nemis: Thank you <3

To IceBeam: Oh, you...
Konei
I agree with AR9 now the way Nemis put it.
FKNJunko
With the new update my background has now disappeared and Osu believes it has been deleted.
Faust

Reiji-RJ wrote:

To Faust: Yeah, I agree with you, but these petals are drawn by me and I don't know how to fix it D: (and don't have Photoshop on my desktop now...)
Ah. I could make them more transparent for you I guess.
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Kudosu to Faust for help. Thank you!
> x Hanako: I have no such problem D: Try to redownload it again
Also, all fixed, I guess!
Irreversible
Hi there,

since the SB is still going over 5.00x in the kiai, you should really take a look and optimimize it, I'm sure there's a way to do that.
Even if it is a guideline, you should take care of that.

Call me back when you've made a change then, I'd gladly put my bubble then.

Nvm to that, I was in 4:3 mode, not in 16:9 (where it doesn't exceed, and 16:9 should preferably be taken anyway)

Will come to that tomorrow again. Sorry for that :?
Avena
:deleted:
Irreversible
Alright, the SB flashes have been reduced to very few of them, the unrankable sliders has been taken out, so it's ready!~

Bubbled
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ

Irreversible wrote:

Alright, the SB flashes have been reduced to very few of them, the unrankable sliders has been taken out, so it's ready!~

Bubbled
Omgomgomg, thank you, Irry! *^*
Umi
finally this awesome map bubbled ! *-*
happy30
well, ranked

gratz! :D
-kevincela-
Congratulations \:D/
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ

happy30 wrote:

well, ranked

gratz! :D
Oh yeah! Thank you!! *_____*
YTYuyu
omg i'm so happy this got ranked :D

congratz on the rank <3
Kodora
<3 awesome
quiz-chan_DELETED
OMG REIJIII <3

*explode*
Umi
yeah awesome , gratz !
Irreversible
OMG Quiz-C- *shot*

gz again :D
Natteke desu
shARPII
Great job guys :)
Happy to see this ranked \o/
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Thanks to all! <3
And congrats Clickie, Vassik and Beamsy!
Nemis

EvilElvisV2 wrote:

Avena
:fangirl scream:
Kyouren
Gratzz!!^^
Chewin
Congratulation Reiji (:
Aurele
this

is

very

awesome.

Nice one Reiji♥
Lust
SEIZURE SB THO

congrats!
TicClick
вот это да
я просыпаюсь, проверяю почту
и тут
в общем, мои поздравления! Отличная работа.
IceBeam
hooray
Leader

Gabe wrote:

this

is

very

awesome.
Jenny
Decent
show more