forum

To Those Who Don't Know Me Yet...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crimmi
Hey, Hey, Hey the name is CrimmiSkye and and to those at #mod or # osu who don't know me yet and to those at #mod or #osu who DO, let me, No I CrimmiSkye give you the 4-1-1 about myself.

basically i love playing games since i was 3 (With Contra and SMB 3 as my firsts) before i moved on from the boing old days of 2D to ryhthm games with DDR as my first ryhthm game EVER. and then i upgraded to more and more of DDR till i heard about Osu and EBA for the DS. then i was hooked on Osu till i heard it's also for the PC so i tried it and yea i sucked badly before but i've gotten good with it after a while.

But.... i seriously love Taiko, i can't live without it and there's where i stand today.

and for the record it was supposed to be CrimsonSkye not CrimmiSkye (I Misspelled >.<)

well that's me feel free to give me a holler in #mod sometime (that's where i usually am.)
Pokebis
Nice Dark Magician Girl sig.
I noticed you referred to osu! as on the DS and on the PC. osu! is a simulation of the Ouendan/EBA series which is on the DS and has no relation other than that.
Anyways, welcome to the community.
Topic Starter
Crimmi
Thanx...^.^''
MMzz
A new taiko player.
YAY! :D
*hugs*
Hope you go far with Taiko.
We need more pro players.
Topic Starter
Crimmi
Yeah I Will xD.

My Greatest Taiko Achievement So Far...http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=27537&m=1

Took Me 210 tries to get it right with 32 misses... ^.^"
minyeob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Crimmi
Wait A Minute You Modded My First Map, M.I.A. - Paper Planes!!!

No I Reqognize You Now!!

XD