forum

Hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renko Usami_old
Yeah I know this topic's title is very original.

Well, my name's Pierre and I'm from France. I don't have many problems with english but I may still write some grammatical horrors, because it's not my native language at all (learnt it by playing Touhou, you know how it is...).

So, as stated in my nickname I'm a Touhou player/fan/crazy fan/complete addict, because, well.. I like the music and the gameplay. And the characters. And the setting. And almost everything that has to do with Touhou (but not some really annoying fandoms, like Ronald Insanity or Cirno Marukyu..even if the latter tends to become canon (dafuq)).

The first rhythm game I played is Guitar Hero, but the one I spent the most time on is Feel the Beats (an o2jam-like, I guess ?). The latter (the first too, but less) makes it clear about my main Osu! mode : osu!mania, with a permanent 7K mod. With 3 to 5 years of experience on FtB, I'm quite good but can't get used to the accuracy (way less lenient than FtB)..yet.

I hope to spend good times here, and I guess that's all.
Rio-

Renko Usami wrote:

So, as stated in my nickname I'm a Touhou player/fan/crazy fan/complete addict, because, well.. I like the music and the gameplay.
I like You.... Welcome!~ :D
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to Osu! and the forums :)