forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
Bug, Combee Masquerain Venomoth. Everyone's FCs/Safaris are documented in the first post.

Also, I think all of us have overlooked something; berry juices in Lumiose. I just got my pokemon to drink a "Rare Soda" that gave 3 levels for 30k, and blended two berries into a "Pink Juice" that gave 12 EVs in Speed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... dy/ccuyer6
Ciunek
Faust, it's Bug-type with Combee, Masquerain and Venomoth.

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Though, you can always use Larvestas for speeding up the hatching process since almost, if not, every Larvesta got the ability "Flame Body".
You can just use the gen6 fire/flying mon for that too, the Fletchling evolution family.
Faust
"They are berry mutations. Now we need spread sheets to cross pollinate berries."

Hahahaha.

Thanks for the replies. Hope they were useful.
Jinxy
Note that if the juice takes you to e.g. level 61 and you should have learnt a move at 60, you will not learn that move.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Ciunek wrote:

You can just use the gen6 fire/flying mon for that too, the Fletchling evolution family.
Either this, but i've been using Litwick before i got an Larvesta, so yeah, not really into training birds even though Fletchling earns that ability when turning to Fletchinder (lv. 17, very early on) so i didn't knew quite about that.

Don't know why but i've been avoiding the whole Fletchling evolution thingy completely and just realized that it's Flying/Fire type at around the 8th badge/victory road.
Still, it's an optional use for an Larvesta anyways, it's not like anyone is going to train one since:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

It's one of those pokemon that hasn't surfaced clearly in the Friend Safaris often, so i'm glad to help in terms of DEX completion.
NaomiMinette
English translation of the game save issue: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1057/p/430

Btw, can I get a Larvesta now? :o
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

Btw, can I get a Larvesta now? :o
Sure, all you need to do is add me back then i'd be ready to trade

Oh, and send me an trade request if you're ready.
NaomiMinette
What do you want in return?
NotEvenDoomMusic
Anything you please, i'm not picky on that :)

also, i just received an Froakie in Wonder Trade... with Pokerus.

That essentially means, i can give those pkmns for trade; pokerus aswell.
If you give me a lil time, i can fix it onto your Larvesta if you want to.
Rorona
People always get nice things in wonder trade.

I'm getting caterpies :(
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Anything you please, i'm not picky on that :)

also, i just received an Froakie in Wonder Trade... with Pokerus.

That essentially means, i can give those pkmns for trade; pokerus aswell.
If you give me a lil time, i can fix it onto your Larvesta if you want to.
If you don't mind, sure :)
NotEvenDoomMusic

Rorona wrote:

People always get nice things in wonder trade.

I'm getting caterpies :(
Trading takes time :D
I'm trying to catch some nice pokemons like Dittos from Friend Safari or breeded exemplaries for people to enjoy.

I think karma rewarded me with some nice things for a change (:

@Blaze: Nah, not a problem ;D glad that i could be helpful in one way or another, especially for EV training pokerus is a huge boost.
Ciunek
Man, if you could add me and trade me ANYTHING with the rus I'd be grateful.
Jinxy
Giving you a Rus Audino, anything works for me.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Okay, since i've got something "new" how's about this small offer:
Everyone who'd traded an Larvesta or Growlithe with me - i'll be retrading your normal one with one infected with pokerus so that everyone can have a part of this fun if you haven't already.

@Cuinek: Well, i'll just stick with giving you an Larvesta then (: wil add you very soon
@Blazevoir: Your's successfuly infected

I think everyone here knows how to handle such an valuable thing like pokerus, right?
Store it for as long as you can, spread to new pokemon that you gain and rinse and repeat.

You can spread the virus by just entering an battle, you can imediately flee out of it and check if one additional pokemon got infected.
More informations should be looked up @ any pokemon information site like bulbapedia or serebii.
Ciunek
Thanks a lot, Jinxy! Hopefully you find some use for that Ditto too. And I still want a Larvesta anyway, even if for dex completion :')

BTW I'm pretty much constantly on IRC/osu chat, so highlight me on #osu/#videogames/#polish/#osumania if you need anything fast.
Faust
So I randomly decided to visit the buildings in Lumoise City I didn't walk into the last time round, since I was in the area checking out the Juice Shoppe..

and then I got weirded out by a Hex Maniac suddenly coming from my behind right after I came out of the elevator on the 2nd floor, and then sliding past me in the silliest manner.

???
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

That sounds SO wrong XD Anyway, I'll be ready in like 15 mins or so.

Faust wrote:

So I randomly decided to visit the buildings in Lumoise City I didn't walk into the last time round, since I was in the area checking out the Juice Shoppe..

and then I got weirded out by a Hex Maniac suddenly coming from my behind right after I came out of the elevator on the 2nd floor, and then sliding past me in the silliest manner.

???
That creeped me out SO much x.x Anyway, that's tied in to a small event involving another NPC. You have to talk to another girl in another building (forgot which one) which ends up with you getting an item.
Jinxy

Faust wrote:

???
It's supposed to be 2spooky

But yeah I don't think it leads to anything. As of now, anyway. Whoa what, really? Where?
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

That sounds SO wrong XD Anyway, I'll be ready in like 15 mins or so.
Alrighto~

Be happy i didn't named it "Herpes" :I
NaomiMinette

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Be happy i didn't named it "Herpes" :I
Fair enough :P

Jinxy wrote:

I don't think it leads to anything. As of now, anyway.
(This is why I hate editing during active times ><)
Ciunek
Thanks for the Larvesta. Now time for more dex completion~

also I hate when I get a request and get random encounter at the same time, cancels it on my side but other person is stuck in request mode :\
NaomiMinette
Yay, thanks :D
NotEvenDoomMusic
You're both welcome :3
I'm just infecting the shit out of everything right now.
SPREAD.
THE.
LOVE.
NaomiMinette
I'll be mass-breeding Eevee with the 'rus later XD
Rorona

Professor Prinny wrote:

In the Reflection Cave there is a dead end area where a pink light shines on so I'm thinking a Legendary may stand there after some requirements have been met, otherwise, I don't think there is much point having this here.
Ugh. I can see it, but I can't quite get there.

I am upset. I've used like 10 Max Repels looking for this now.
Jinxy

Rorona wrote:

Professor Prinny wrote:

In the Reflection Cave there is a dead end area where a pink light shines on so I'm thinking a Legendary may stand there after some requirements have been met, otherwise, I don't think there is much point having this here.
Ugh. I can see it, but I can't quite get there.

I am upset. I've used like 10 Max Repels looking for this now.
It's not a Legendary, it's a Mega Stone afaik. Haven't tried going there myself but serebii confirms it.
Trash Boat
does anyone enjoy the 3D effects?
Zerostarry
NotEvenDoomMusic, I added you. I need a Larvesta and Pokerus. Not sure if I have anything useful to you though.
Jinxy
> Wonder Trade off a Safari Ditto that's been outclassed by another
> Get a Japanese Ditto in return

Karma at its finest. Unfortunately, it's not a particularly good ditto in terms of IVs, but hey.
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

does anyone enjoy the 3D effects?
hah i have a 2ds
andrewshen123
Currently adding everyone from the FC list. Could I get put on there as well?

FC: 3695-0104-2069
In-game Name: Andrew
Version: Y
Safari Type: Water
Pokemon: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
NotEvenDoomMusic

andrewshen123 wrote:

Currently adding everyone from the FC list. Could I get put on there as well?

FC: 3695-0104-2069
In-game Name: Andrew
Safari Type: Water
Pokemon: Bibarel, Quagsire, Frogadier
If no one adds you into the list, i'll do it after trading Princess that Larvesta.
Will add you to my 3DS after everything is done (:

Princess wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic, I added you. I need a Larvesta and Pokerus. Not sure if I have anything useful to you though.
It's okay, I never expect to get anything good since i'm not greedy getting my dex filled.
Just distributing good karma to everyone since i'm enjoying this game very much.

So just dump me whatever you want, i'm totally fine with it.
EDIT: Also, i've added you quite a while ago but it hasn't confirmed yet.
Jinxy
Oh crap it's finally here

Protean Frogadier is going to be my next team member, make it fast enough and it can STAB with anything while switching itself to resist enemies. It's almost like a mini-Arceus imo
Rorona

andrewshen123 wrote:

Frogadier
Wow.

Perfectly EV trained Frogadier here I go.
Noobita
FC: 3969-5099-7861
In-game Name: Noobita

add me please ;D
Rorona

Noobita wrote:

FC: 3969-5099-7861
In-game Name: Noobita

add me please ;D
Safari Type: Dark
Pokemon: Pawniard, Cacturne
Ciunek
Right, added you just now. You're the first with Dark-type safari on our list :') You got two unlocked, Pawniard and Cacturne (in that order).
I think I'm done farming dittos for today, out of entire box I got 2 dittos with outstanding potentials (31/31/22/24/29/25 and 31/25/29/25/15/31) and few Superior ones with 3x 31 on EVs, but crap others like 25/31/5/5/31/31. Breeding is gonna be a pain ;_;
Professor Prinny
Hey NotEvenDoomMusic, can I have one of your Larvestas and Pokerus too?

Jinxy wrote:

It's not a Legendary, it's a Mega Stone afaik. Haven't tried going there myself but serebii confirms it.
Thanks for correcting me Jinxy. Funny thing is that this was the last one I needed before I got all of the obtainable ones in X.

Edit: If anyone wants me to send them a hatching o-power to speed up the hatching of their eggs then feel free to ask.
NaomiMinette
Your farm doesn't like me, Rorona... at least when it comes to the Ditto T_T
show more