forum

Taiko General Discussion thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
No, you haven't seen me ranking, the rest is due to school.
lol
XK2238
hi guys
Luna
Gezo pls ;w;
Kuro
No new post in 3 days, don't tell me taiko is d-... de-.... dead!?

In other news...............

Yay, I suck at taiko again!! \o/

Oh wait... Speed down, technical up? That doesn't make any sense at all o.o

And this is for you Scarlet(Hashish):
huehuehue

Finally passed one of them after a year, I don't even think I met the score you told me to get.

I still haven't passed Firce's taiko diff on Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star but I'm pretty close to passing it though.

Nevermind, passed it

XK2238

'nuff said.
XK2238
had to bump the thread because I've managed to upload this

Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
^ Very respectable from you, I mean FL(+HD) & HRHD marathong for 30 minutes... wow
Also
The most unexpected song for my new OniZoda X series. Have fun passing it.
HashishKabob
Well. I shall be returning to OSU a little later than I expected. Probably won't be for another two weeks at least.
The problem is that I'm broke trying to get by and have no extra money for internet other than my phone.
Luna
OD10 Senpuu
I'm so goddamn bad at high OD streams...

God of Taiko
XK2238
Luna, may I know the unstable rate for that score of yours
Luna
Replay got lost during an osu! crash, but I believe it was something around 85-95, so not that amazing. Not 100% sure though.
If you really want to know, I can look through my data/r/ folder for you and maybe recover the replay, but that might take a while haha
XK2238
lol it's ok, no need xD thx anyway

.../me jelly ;w;
Luna
Well, I'm still pretty damn bad compared to the best accuracy players... Whenever I spectate kevin3333g, he consistently gets like 65-70 unstable rate. For reference, my best unstable rate ever is worse than his average ;w;
Pretty sure the "g" in his name stands for "god".

I never even came close to those stats again, btw... Second best unstable rate ever was like 75 or something.

asians.jpg
/me also jelly
OnosakiHito

Happy enough about this.
XK2238
Ono HOW

Luna: I prefer zx_baka though
I mean, near 98% at OD12 (OD10 + DT)? just wtf
Luna
What map is that zx_baka score on?
There's plenty of amazing accuracy players out there, ANGELMYU being another crazy example - 2x100 on 1555 combo OD10?!
TKS
zx has a many great skills. but his some record can't be trusted
e.g. like this : http://puu.sh/2NRKc.png

:lol:
HashishKabob
22nd. I return.
God of Taiko
TKSalt heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeentai

XK2238
Luna: this one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/21130

also t/86593 in case anyone interested :)
------------
NO
FUCK THIS SHIT
I'M NOT GONNA PLAY IT ANYMORE. NEVER, EVER.

OnosakiHito
It went so far that you insult lepidopodus map? Man, you must be a really angry one.
XK2238
call me 'angry bird' or anything, but I just hate the fact that it took only an average of 12 seconds for each SD retry made (WITHOUT pressing the Esc button), and the irony that one of my favorite mappers had created one of my most hated maps.
tl;dr screw that

...I'm such a pro at ranting
someone should make the "Angry Indonesian Kid" meme quickly
OnosakiHito
Stefan

XK2238 wrote:

and the irony that one of my favorite mappers had created one of my most hated maps.
tl;dr screw that
Know the feeling at this map.
XK2238

OnosakiHito wrote:

LOL AHUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEA
the ava though ;w;

Stefan wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

and the irony that one of my favorite mappers had created one of my most hated maps.
tl;dr screw that
Know the feeling at this map.
ikr
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun

stealing the 876th reply like a boss
XK2238
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw5MKK0bPz0

lol my first dislike (after so long)
Nashmun
It's mine. Because I'm tired of all those attention-whoring liveplay of FLHD/HDHR, which are neither interesting or impressive to watch. And especially when those players come here to post dozens of screen where they are #1 with those mods in order to get compliment. You have good memory, that's good for you, but you should take Pheon as example and stop doing it only for pp-whoring/attention-whoring.
boat
VV
OnosakiHito
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
*forgot to mention that was the last HDFL and I just wanted to get rid of this A*
(else I would just have left my shitty 96% HR on it and nothing of all this would have happened lol)
capes-
To be fair, there isn't too much else to talk about in this thread other than scores. It's the main point of the game, after all.
Whatever, though. I think I'll try making a taiko map and see if it sucks or not.
XK2238

Nashmun wrote:

It's mine. Because I'm tired of all those attention-whoring liveplay of FLHD/HDHR, which are neither interesting or impressive to watch. And especially when those players come here to post dozens of screen where they are #1 with those mods in order to get compliment. You have good memory, that's good for you, but you should take Pheon as example and stop doing it only for pp-whoring/attention-whoring.
oh, I get it, sorry ;_;
I did them as proof of my scores at those mods, so yeah. Didn't think until that point up until now though, I was too focused on this "proving myself for not DSing" thing, even if I have no intention of att-whoring. orz

tl;dr: forgive me, I'll stop doing that.
God of Taiko

Blaze it fgt.

Why is dis so hard??????????????????????
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
bpm:420? *ded*
XK2238

plz
God of Taiko

XK2238 wrote:

plz

Hey, how many stars is that?

Bad play OTL

Replay: http://puu.sh/4VGwe.osr
Firce777