forum

Greatest Idea Mafia - Game Over (Mafia Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
GuyInFreezer
:<

If I was protected, it would've been easy game since I got a guilty on blue yoshi.
Irreversible
maybe next time? xD
Nah I'm sorry >.< I didn't see the post you've said that you Claim your death o.e But now, I can remember that you've said smth like this >.<
Lincolm

Sakura wrote:

Just some comment I wanna say, If a third party is interested in helping town, dont lynch him just because he's third party, Survivor wins regardless of who he lynches yes, but most survivors would prefer to help town than to hurt it.
I know this, since that he has 2-shot bulletproof it make mafia can't kill him and if he joined town, he is almost likely unlynchable, but the way Caligno did in day 1 and 2 made me trust that he wanted to join the mafia side, so no. (SK isn't same with Survivor, just telling, at the end Town need to lynch/kill the SK)

@Caligno : You were lying about your role and said Seph was the one who lying, this point already made me want to lynch you whatever happen next.

I know this will be happen after Zexion came anyway. Town already lose in day 2 anyway.

Sakura wrote:

Also GiF totally breadcrumbed being a possible investigative role / being a highly likely N1 target, I'm surprised Irre didnt protect him, but I'm not sure how good Irre's at playng a Doc since Doc and Watcher are quite different from other PRs.
Which post?

Doctor is hard role, so it is fine anyway. Experience will lead everyone.
Lincolm
Anyway, that is sweet revenge~ :)
Amianki
Wow. This game was a complete mess.

Sephibro completely changed the game by shooting me. I was fully prepared to play with town for the entire game by trying to look as obvtown as possible in order to soak up a shot. Getting the one-shot vig to shoot me instead in the single most scummy way possible completely changed the situation. Suddenly, now that mafia knew I had a bulletproof vest, I had a strong feeling that they would heavily push for a lynch on me on the off-chance I was actually a different anti-town role. That is why I claimed survivor.

Ironically, the town decided to just lose themselves the game instantly by death tunneling me. Seriously, that was the most ridiculous play town could have ever made. That game was entirely winnable by town and I was fully prepared to work with town if they dropped me as a lynch target, but there wasn't even a case made on me not being a survivor.

Lincolm: I was playing on town's side until the shot, and even then I was still playing on town's side. The only time I ever considered joining mafia's side was when I started being death tunneled on shitty logic. You and Irreversible never had any good reason to kill me.
Irreversible
Caligno, sorry for being that blind but it's pretty hard to trust you ,really
Amianki
You tunnel me in pretty much every game we play.
Irreversible

Irreversible wrote:

Caligno, sorry for being that blind but it's pretty hard to trust you ,really
<.< The only reason why I've trusted Lincolm was because he trusted me, and i've read somewhere it's important to trust people. But if you always keep being afk or something, well iunno
Amianki
That's not really something I could have avoided. I was pretty much absent in all of my games due to exhaustion from work.
Sephibro

Irreversible wrote:

<.< The only reason why I've trusted Lincolm was because he trusted me
which is actually one of the worst things you can do
And it's not important to trust people, it's important to townhunt, so you can make a townbloc and life would be much harder for scum. Btw it wasn't a good strategy for this game because more than 1 scum faction could have been involved
GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Yeah I don't wanna lynch CB anymore. If he's scum, I'll sniff him out eventually.
Vote: Sephibro
^
Crumb
Zexion
Btw in my previous comment I meant I was the worst mafia ever, not this game because I actualy enjoyed it. I edited the post anyways.

I thought about killing Caligno but I didn't think he was saying the truth, so I took down GIF instead. Good choice I guess.
Irreversible
>.< I'm sorry town t.t

I try to be more reasonable from now on :(
Topic Starter
Sakura
tbf watcher and doctor are pretty hard to play roles, you gotta think like scum and see who scum is going to kill or try to setup so they kill whoever you want them to kill so you can heal/watch correctly.

Going after whom you think is town is good, but scum is not always going to shoot who you healed, that's why you gotta think who they would most likely shoot.
Lincolm

CalignoBot wrote:

That game was entirely winnable by town and I was fully prepared to work with town if they dropped me as a lynch target, but there wasn't even a case made on me not being a survivor.

Lincolm: I was playing on town's side until the shot, and even then I was still playing on town's side. The only time I ever considered joining mafia's side was when I started being death tunneled on shitty logic. You and Irreversible never had any good reason to kill me.
It wasn't winnable for us anyway. Paranoid always happen in town.

For some odd reasons, in day 1 I already thought that was 3 anti-towns (when you were putting only 2 scums in list, make you're the third), and saw you were pushing Seph when I couldn't even defense him, and when there was a chance scums could be 2 scum in 1 alignment, I thought "well screw the third party he gonna joined the scum team, he didn't care about town". For sure, death tunnel and claimed someone is lying when you're the one who is lying, is obviously anti-town as fuck. (For sure, I think GiF voted Sephibro because you were not dead)

If you're claiming as survivor, I don't think scums would like to wasting shot in you, especially when you're bulletproof. Why not claiming as 1 shot bulletproof? Just a question here.

And I already said in day 2, if there is 2 scums in 1 alignment, there is no use. If 2 scums voted in the IC, did you really want to let go your opportunity to win?

By the way, I already claimed IC and how I claimed scum in there, seriously? I mean, what kind of scum claiming as IC when IC can be confirmed as town whenever he want? Basically, that was strengthen my mind and won't chance my vote in you. I mean, you didn't make real case why I'm scum but accuse me because of my claim, that made me decide that you were not care who is town and who is scum.

Still, I will like to say sorry for that. Sorry.

Sephibro wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

<.< The only reason why I've trusted Lincolm was because he trusted me
which is actually one of the worst things you can do
There is one term that I really believe is very good for town. "Not mislynching yourself already help town".

Just saying.
Amianki

Lincolm wrote:

For some odd reasons, in day 1 I already thought that was 3 anti-towns (when you were putting only 2 scums in list, make you're the third), and saw you were pushing Seph when I couldn't even defense him, and when there was a chance scums could be 2 scum in 1 alignment, I thought "well screw the third party he gonna joined the scum team, he didn't care about town". For sure, death tunnel and claimed someone is lying when you're the one who is lying, is obviously anti-town as fuck. (For sure, I think GiF voted Sephibro because you were not dead)
I actually lied about my bulletproof at that point because I was sure Sephibro was scum. His entire play at that time screamed it.

Lincolm wrote:

If you're claiming as survivor, I don't think scums would like to wasting shot in you, especially when you're bulletproof. Why not claiming as 1 shot bulletproof? Just a question here.
The situation completely changed at that point. Any anti-town alignment would be heavily paranoid of any bulletproof no matter what alignment I claimed, so survivor was what I felt would cause the least damage to my winning chances as they might be willing to work with me instead of wanting to kill me off.

Lincolm wrote:

And I already said in day 2, if there is 2 scums in 1 alignment, there is no use. If 2 scums voted in the IC, did you really want to let go your opportunity to win?
I doubt that ever would have ever happened without them being fairly sure I was a survivor. If I was an anti-town or town faction instead, that would have instantly blown up in their face.

Lincolm wrote:

By the way, I already claimed IC and how I claimed scum in there, seriously? I mean, what kind of scum claiming as IC when IC can be confirmed as town whenever he want? Basically, that was strengthen my mind and won't chance my vote in you. I mean, you didn't make real case why I'm scum but accuse me because of my claim, that made me decide that you were not care who is town and who is scum.
Honestly, claiming Innocent Child without confirming it is just anti-town in general. I believed you when you said you were, but I wanted you to prove it anyway to remove all the WIFOM in just claiming it. It just doesn't really make sense to do that.

Lincolm wrote:

Still, I will like to say sorry for that. Sorry.
Eh, this is just a game. Unless someone does something to purposely ruin the game for everyone else or makes something personal instead of within the scope of the game, I don't believe pretty much anything said within the game's context should be taken as anything outside of it.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Fun Fact: Zexion was Mafia Roleblocker and he didnt use his roleblock.
Zexion
Because you told me i couldn't perform my roleblock and do the nightkill at the same night D:
GuyInFreezer
Well the general rule is that you still can use your ability if your partner is performing the kill.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Because you told me i couldn't perform my roleblock and do the nightkill at the same night D:
You could have sent your partner to perform the nightkill by typing
Blue Yoshi kills GuyInFreezer
Zexion Roleblocks -InsertName-

In the QT.
Zexion
I had no idea lol... Well, I didn't play in a long time u.u