forum

sup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cybercolored
a friend on another game told me about this yesterday, so i decided to give it a try.
i'm really bad at it...i failed the tutorial it's more fun to watch people play this than actually playing it. "n v n (the only mode i'm good at is catch the beat :/ )
you guys seem nice enough, so i'll just hang out here.
Zalaria
Don't worry, we're really nice here ^^ and welcome to osu! :D Don't feel bad about failing the tutorial either, I got a C when I first tried TwT Practice makes more practice XD I'd be glad to help ya *adds to friends*
Caraele
/ o / glomps / o /
I failed the tutorial too! ;A; many many times Lol.. but it was because.. of some..things >w>;; ugh guh.

Well i am sure you will do better if you practice :c!
and ctb is so hard ;A;

So yessh~ Welcome to the forums~ /o/
has
Hello there. I hope you enjoy your stay.
KamiJar
Welcome to the osu community! You shouldn't worry about being bad at osu right now because you just started. If you keep on practicing you'll get a whole lot better. When I started two months ago I was failing easy maps because I thought they were too fast. >_< Now I can play most hard maps (though some of them are still way too hard or fast for me.) Having friends on here will definitely help motivate you to do better as well so I'll add you as a friend. :D Also Zalaria is a great friend to have on here. Just thought I should give her a little shout out. :P
CsavarNat16
Everyone fail at the first time, but will get better when the time comes. ;)
Welcome to the community! :D
topecnz
Welcome to osu! ~ Enjoy your stay
Rio-
Welcome to the Community!~
*And don't worry, You'll improve in no time If You keep practicing :D
Suniko-09
Welcome~ Enjoy your stay :3