forum

Heya~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aertanaka
Errrr soooo hey everyone~ I'm new to Osu and i guess I'd say I'm on a thin line of being a noob and being a total noob at Osu xD I've been staring at the lobby chat for awhile now but I havent had the nerve to say anything to anyone so here I am! Hopefully I'll break outta my shell sooner or later and I can get better at Osu =w=. Aaaaaanyway nice meeting you guys and I hope we have awesome times together~
Xipsp
Welcome! :3
CsavarNat16
Once, I was like that, afraid to post something. But, everything will be easy if you already used to it.^^
Welcome, please enjoy your stay here! :)
Magnolia
welcome ^.^ i hope you enjoy your time with us. if you need anything please take a moment to pm me and i should be able to help ^.^
wasonz
Hello ! :) welcome
Rio-
Welcome to the Community, Don't worry... You'll get used to It!~ :D
Audiodelus
Welcome~ I got through my shell by 'spectating'stalking random people using country filter. Some spoke back, some didn't. Some logged off. One person followed me around. That was odd.

If you want someone to talk to, you can always hit me up. I practically drool random nonsensical poorly formed words when prodded.
JokerFate
welcome and have fun :)
Kemdo
Welcome! :3
Caraele
Welcomu ~~ !

I never said anything in lobby so far either 'w ' .. but I wasn't really interested in it tho o3 o..

Hope you will have fun, once you will say something and get used to it. just catch a right moment, and be random ♥
Zalaria
When I first came here I never spoke to anyone in the osu chat lol. Even now I rarely speak to ppl there. But welcome to the osu community! :D *adds to friends* Don't worry about scores and stuff since you're just starting, just have fun ^^ (I get too competitive with this game and I have no fun lol) Anywho, hope to see ya around! xp