forum

One Draft - Wonderful Days (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yunacat
Well I can't really mod the other maps and I couldn't find anything really wrong with arien's map so I shall just give this a star cuz I like it!! :3
lepidopodus

arien666 wrote:

Denied the patterns since as artist is One Draft, followed as 1 colour stream in 1/4 ;_;
What an awkward idea ._.
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
true enough :lol:
but hey it's not a big problem and sounds good so it's okay...right?

Thanks for looking at the map yuna and lepidon :)
lepidopodus
Taiko mod.

aru's Taiko
- As I said, I don't think that arken's idea is good enough.
00:09:831 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Fit them to the lyrics would be better, maybe, huh.
00:16:636 (1) - I prefer drumroll here.
00:34:414 ~ 00:42:192 - If you ask me, I'd rather say drumrolls are overused in this part. Just my thinking though.
00:44:414 (8) - Shorten this by 1/2. This drumroll is hiding the next note.
01:18:859 (1) - I prefer drumroll here.

That's all.
arien666

lepidopodus wrote:

Taiko mod.

aru's Taiko
- As I said, I don't think that arken's idea is good enough.
00:09:831 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Fit them to the lyrics would be better, maybe, huh.
00:16:636 (1) - I prefer drumroll here.
00:34:414 ~ 00:42:192 - If you ask me, I'd rather say drumrolls are overused in this part. Just my thinking though.
00:44:414 (8) - Shorten this by 1/2. This drumroll is hiding the next note.
01:18:859 (1) - I prefer drumroll here.

That's all.
All fixed whatever orz

Download: One Draft - Wonderful Days (TV Size) (Sallad4ever) [aru's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
updon arken's taiko diff~
Thanks for your cooperation! (copied from after giving kudosu) lepidon
Vanmonky
Offset: 1075, maybe? :/

I suggest you to silence the slidertick in [jericho2442's Soul] diff.

Overall, great enough. I just don't like how you guys mapped based on the vocal. Starred.
Garven
As per your request:

[Storyboard]
Guess you got the new translation in there now. :3

[Skin]
Trim the transparency on the right side of the combo burst please.
With the spinner background, it looks like the bottom two colors aren't quite in line with the character wheel there. The blue to red is going against the red to blue. :/

[Easy]
00:35:525 (2,3,4,5,6) - Kind of wary of these for an easy, but I'll just mention it. Change if you wish.
01:24:414 (2,3,4) - Sticking into the HP bar pretty badly there. The slider before these is gazing the edge too, haha. Need more screen space. ;_;

[Normal]
00:44:970 (3,4,5) - This looks pretty scary with the current AR and think approach circles, haha. Maybe do a repeating slider instead?
00:54:414 (1) - Strange to have the speed up here instead of at 00:58:025 -

[arkendon]
Yay, a taiko I can play! Good~

[Hard]
00:54:414 (1) - Strange to have the speed up here instead of at 00:58:025 -

[jeri]
Good stuff. Love the hitsounds during the kiai, though I kind of agree with VM's assessment of the tick sounds. Maybe try a different sound that doesn't stick out against the custom ones so much?
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever

VanMoNky wrote:

Offset: 1075, maybe? :/

I suggest you to silence the slidertick in [jericho2442's Soul] diff.
I want to keep the negative, if I use positive I'll have timing section right on the offset. I still use your offset though on negatives
(change offset on all diffs, I)

Garven wrote:

As per your request:

[Storyboard]
Guess you got the new translation in there now. :3 hope it's right now

[Skin]
Trim the transparency on the right side of the combo burst please. I'll fix it later
With the spinner background, it looks like the bottom two colors aren't quite in line with the character wheel there. The blue to red is going against the red to blue. :/ wow you noticed it!! the problem is, the lower part of the wheel have 4 colors. I've tried splitting the bottom into 2 box so I can use 4 colors but it's too much, so I decided to use 1 box with 2 color gradient and this is better

[Easy]
00:35:525 (2,3,4,5,6) - Kind of wary of these for an easy, but I'll just mention it. Change if you wish. this easy is level 6 easy :3
01:24:414 (2,3,4) - Sticking into the HP bar pretty badly there. The slider before these is gazing the edge too, haha. Need more screen space. ;_; spacing fail orz, changed

[Normal]
00:44:970 (3,4,5) - This looks pretty scary with the current AR and think approach circles, haha. Maybe do a repeating slider instead? ok
00:54:414 (1) - Strange to have the speed up here instead of at 00:58:025 - nop, I speed up according to the vocal change

[arkendon]
Yay, a taiko I can play! Good~

[Hard]
00:54:414 (1) - Strange to have the speed up here instead of at 00:58:025 - same as above

[jeri]
Good stuff. Love the hitsounds during the kiai, though I kind of agree with VM's assessment of the tick sounds. Maybe try a different sound that doesn't stick out against the custom ones so much?
Thanks Van and Garven, I'll wait for jeri's respons for the mod on his diff
jericho2442
@ Garven and VM, sure sallad will add the silenced slider tick ;p
Vanmonky

jericho2442 wrote:

@ Garven and VM, sure sallad will add the silenced slider tick ;p

Garven wrote:

Since when people call me with VM?
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever

VanMoNky wrote:

Since 2 days ago?

2 MAT post but still not bubbled ;_;
Garven

VanMoNky wrote:

I dunno why, VaMo. Maybe it just rolls off the tongue really well? :3

Still don't like that weird speed up in Hard; I think a hit sound set change would be more effective, but whatever. ;p

:U
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever

Garven wrote:

Still don't like that weird speed up in Hard; I think a hit sound set change would be more effective, but whatever. ;p

:U
Actually I used that before changing to speed up, and I prefer it this way
Regardless of that, thanks for the bubble, Garven :D
ztrot
ranked job job
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
World Of Warcraft
Thanks a lot ztrot

Let's enjoy this!!
jericho2442
woot more ranked gintama :)