forum

The spy agents vs The mafia (Game Over! Spy Agents win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Amianki
I was really hoping that I would be correct and we could still somehow scratch a win out of this, but now I know that your unwillingness to cooperate means it's impossible.

Unvote: Nyquill
Sephibro
uhm probably you do not understand but spies have already mathematically won. but i know maths can be hard for simple minded people
you and rb are making me laugh so hard rofl
Sephibro
btw unbalanced setup + handicapped town = shit random game

caligno and rb, pls stop showing your lack of intelligence this game
Amianki
Read the rules again. The masons and mafia can't communicate with each other.
Sephibro
you are hilarious. really
Raging Bull
Damn you take this game too seriously. Also give me few hours im at work
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sephibro will be force-replaced

Battery: 100%

Nyquill [L-3]
Sephibro [L-3]
CalignoBot [L-3]
LadySuburu [L-3]
Raging Bull [L-3]

Not Voting (5): Nyquill, Sephibro, LadySuburu, Raging Bull, CalignoBot
Amianki
Vote: LadySubaru
Topic Starter
Sakura
Well guess in the end i didnt need that replacement.

Apparently CalignoBot didn't count his days right, for another bullet flew across the room straight into his heart

CalignoBot Mafia has been shot D3

Sephibro Innocent Clubber has been endgamed

Raging Bull Innocent Clubber has been endgamd

Nyquill Spy Agent has survived!

LadySuburu Spy Agent has survived!

Spy Agents Achieve victory

Mod Notes
Dead QT

Good Game everyone, im quite surprised Town didnt try to WIFOM scum so they would shoot a VT instead of a Mason, in a game like this is quite viable for a VT to fakeclaim Mason, the Masons know who they are after all, Sephibro claiming VT just makes scum not want to shoot him. I do agree that after he claimed VT he was a liability, but he could have continued scumhunting instead of trying to get himself dead.

Any extra thoughts or comments on the setup?
Sephibro
sakura, when i didn't get lynched game was screwed, when yoshi died it was just mathematically over.

Good game by Nyquill tho :)
Lincolm
Who was shooting? Nyquill shoot both of them?
Nyquill
After yoshi was gone, it was pretty much done deal because

Raging Bull wrote:

Vote:Blue Yoshi

Saw him online earlier today. Didn't seem to try to defend himself, especially when pieguy was going to be lynched instead of Blue Yoshi.
Although, it was not completely impossible for town to win. If Caligno was not mafia, LS would still have needed to choose between one of them two to shoot because it wouldn't have confirmed him as I would have gotten flipped instead.

I feel pretty dirty for winning this one though..
Blue Yoshi_old
I'm surprised I got shot instead of lynched, I'd like to know why that happened.
I tried to do some wifoming to make it look like Nyquill was my mason partner if I had been shot, but obviously that wouldn't have worked :s
Nyquill

Blue Yoshi wrote:

I'm surprised I got shot instead of lynched, I'd like to know why that happened.
I tried to do some wifoming to make it look like Nyquill was my mason partner if I had been shot, but obviously that wouldn't have worked :s
I think that backfired because I shot you on the basis that you looked like mafia but you aren't on my team.
Sephibro

Nyquill wrote:

Although, it was not completely impossible for town to win. If Caligno was not mafia, LS would still have needed to choose between one of them two to shoot because it wouldn't have confirmed him as I would have gotten flipped instead.
In fact you should have written something like "Vote: Caligno" before shooting, so it would have been 100% win
You made a leap of faith that could have costed you the match, but i'm glad you won, you are the only one who played well on d1
LadySuburu

Sephibro wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

In fact you should have written something like "Vote: Caligno" before shooting, so it would have been 100% win
You made a leap of faith that could have costed you the match, but i'm glad you won, you are the only one who played well on d1
I was about to do just this but I didn't and still don't have comp access.
Amianki
This is the number one lesson to be learned here: In this set-up, going public with associative tells without flips is anti-town as all hell.

The fact that BlueYoshi and I were masons together single-handedly lost us the game. I had no answer to pieguy linking us together since that wouldn't have dared the spies to lynch us. If I was a regular VT, I would have tried to subtly buddy myself to BlueYoshi all while WIFOMing the the buddying angle away. The only reason I didn't do it here is because that requires me basically stating that we could be masons together.

And yes, I was really really hoping that we could somehow at least get ONE mafia death, but that relied on Sephibro getting the stick out of his ass and Raging Bull to not take the passive route. I knew I was going to be shot as soon as BY died, and I tried to make it obvious to the town that I was a mason since it was already obvious to the scum.

For future reference too, I am way more careful about associating myself with my partner as mafia. I 100% would have cross-checked BY instead of just going with my own flow (and yes, that was a completely accidental 'sheep') if we were the spy pair.
Amianki
Forgot to mention this too...

I'm going to try not to take part in these page-long debates anymore. Those were really bad for town too, especially the RagingBull/Sephibro one. That one lasted like 4-5 pages and just drew attention away from both of the scum being completely absent. No one else really cared to force people to talk until D3, but at that point it was way too late. Some people mentioned Nyquill's lurking in passing, but I don't think anyone took any steps to force that to change.
pieguyn

I called 2/2 mafia in the one game where the mafia are the good guys :cry:

imo, this setup is a good idea, but it plays really weird. you can't scumhunt like normal cause you can uncover the two masons like I did = =
Amianki
pieguy we're not 1v1ing anymore
Raging Bull
aw i went to sleep and woke up and its over. Such a shame that spy agent just had to afk and win.