forum

Dio ft. Sef - Tijdmachine

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Lesjuh wrote:

They couldn't possibly have forgotten this map, right?
Sure they have \D:/
lolcubes
Nope, just me being away for the whole day. ;x;
But yeah I am here now!

[Lesjuh '11]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Yeah, well, I really understand your reason for this, but silenced notes are unrankable. ;x; Can you just use soft set and about 10~15% volume so you can atleast tell you're hitting them? That goes for every occurence of such notes (02:05:136 (1,2))
[Lesjuh '09]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing. (02:05:136 (1,2) too)
[Insane]
  1. 02:42:866 - This timing sections cuts off the spinner volume. If you want a silent spinner use it when it starts. Or you can just remove it.
[Lesjuh's Hard]
  1. HPD -1. The timeline is kinda "busy" and it makes this hard on a harder side, borderline insane. I don't think that the current HP regen is good enough to keep a worse player alive.
  2. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing about these two. (and 02:05:136 (1,2))
[Normal]
  1. AR-1. AR5 looks really good enough for this speed, no real need to use 6. (It's more appropriate for a normal too)
  2. 03:06:513 (7) - This slider bugs me a little, because compared to 03:11:258 (5) its a double repeater. I strongly suggest to change the shape of either one, so people don't think the 2nd one is a double repeater too. This shouldn't be hard to do at all.
[Easy]
  1. HPD+1, OD+1 (or +2 on both, whichever you want). I don't think having stuff on 0 is allowed really. :p
That's about it. Was supposed to do this last night but I chose to go to sleep instead. I rather do this when fully awake. :p
Topic Starter
GladiOol

lolcubes wrote:

Nope, just me being away for the whole day. ;x;
But yeah I am here now!

[Lesjuh '11]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Yeah, well, I really understand your reason for this, but silenced notes are unrankable. ;x; Can you just use soft set and about 10~15% volume so you can atleast tell you're hitting them? That goes for every occurence of such notes (02:05:136 (1,2))
Fixed

[Lesjuh '09]
  1. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing. (02:05:136 (1,2) too)
Fixed

[Insane]
  1. 02:42:866 - This timing sections cuts off the spinner volume. If you want a silent spinner use it when it starts. Or you can just remove it.
Fixed

[Lesjuh's Hard]
  1. HPD -1. The timeline is kinda "busy" and it makes this hard on a harder side, borderline insane. I don't think that the current HP regen is good enough to keep a worse player alive.
  2. 01:06:360 (1,2) - Same thing about these two. (and 02:05:136 (1,2))
Didn't do the drain, fixed the timing sections.

[Normal]
  1. AR-1. AR5 looks really good enough for this speed, no real need to use 6. (It's more appropriate for a normal too)
  2. 03:06:513 (7) - This slider bugs me a little, because compared to 03:11:258 (5) its a double repeater. I strongly suggest to change the shape of either one, so people don't think the 2nd one is a double repeater too. This shouldn't be hard to do at all.
Didn't do the approach rate, put a note on top of the slider so they are ''the same'' now.

[Easy]
  1. HPD+1, OD+1 (or +2 on both, whichever you want). I don't think having stuff on 0 is allowed really. :p
Did HPD and OD+1, don't whine about star rating being 3,01 now plox~~

That's about it. Was supposed to do this last night but I chose to go to sleep instead. I rather do this when fully awake. :p
TY for mod /o/
lolcubes
;x;

Rebubbled!
laport
ah :)
RandomJibberish
The drama here was so silly :< removing a diff entirely is never a good idea

Anyway, this is looking fine now. Have fun.
Topic Starter
GladiOol
I love you RJ <3
Lesjuh
Wooo finally! <3

Now vote this for best of 2011~
paradox51
dislike
Kite
Congrats man :3
Crimmi

paradox51 wrote:

dislike
GET OUT.
AngelHoney

Crimmi wrote:

paradox51 wrote:

dislike
GET OUT.
lolcubes
Grats!
paradox51

Crimmi wrote:

GET OUT.
Owned.
Bakario
:D
Hanyuu
haha :) lesjuh

i remember it and now you finally got it approved

congrats
Real_Imouto
congrats~ :)
Yuzeyun
3 years in one song.

I'm late, I know, but I can't be indifferent to that map. THREE YEARS, ONE MAPSET. Never saw something like this.

You've got a BIG BIG
SPOILER

CONGRATULATIONS

KRZY
Oh man I remember this from one of our multiplayer games. Great stuff.
oh loving you
Wow, so english isnt the only language for rapping.. amazing!
vipto
I just love this song and the map is excellent!
Very well done!