Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
wow everyone

we've got nighttalk, why is no one using it =A=
Sephibro
Then, i'm not sure if i got it, NH was just hidden and he's coming back to game on D4?

so, looks like we have no sk, and that's not good, he would have been a precious ally for killing scum

btw, Yoshi's death is still a mistery, any ideas about it?
Sephibro
i forgot to say that yes, D4 is probably LyLo. We'll need everybody to roleclaim, and i already have a cool idea about it
Sephibro
fuck it triple post, in case i die, this is the strategy

best case scenario is everybody claims at the same moment and someone falls into incoherence.

we actually can do it thanks to this site http://tny.cz/
Everybody should write his name, his role and add as many information as possible about his actions on N1 and N2. AND OBVIOUSLY PROTECT IT WITH A PASSWORD and write the SITE here on the forum. When ALL have posted the site, we'll all give the passwords. who gives wrong password is authomatically scum.
I'll show it on D4 if i'm still alive, if i die i hope i explained it well enough

Gogo town we can win :)
pieguyn
that breaks the whole idea of mafia IMO

and probably it's outright banned on sites like MS too
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Sephibro wrote:

fuck it triple post, in case i die, this is the strategy

best case scenario is everybody claims at the same moment and someone falls into incoherence.

we actually can do it thanks to this site http://tny.cz/
Everybody should write his name, his role and add as many information as possible about his actions on N1 and N2. AND OBVIOUSLY PROTECT IT WITH A PASSWORD and write the SITE here on the forum. When ALL have posted the site, we'll all give the passwords. who gives wrong password is authomatically scum.
I'll show it on D4 if i'm still alive, if i die i hope i explained it well enough

Gogo town we can win :)
Posting outside of the thread is not allowed, so this will not work.

Aside from that...

GM Announcement: We've fixed an issue with our system that was allowing players to revive at their point of death instead of from a town. PVP is re-enabled.

Sephibro - ??? - Gone N3
DakeDekaane
pieguy, I have something to ask you, how is this LyLo?
pieguyn
first off

3. BRBP
5. kookookook
6. fartownik
9. Lilac
claim now plz or die :>

second, no one vote cause this is probably LyLo

third, currently, I'm confused why Dake's role caused no lynch. if he got hit via lynch, there was a lynch already, and if he got hit via NK, then it's not even a day round so there can't be no lynch 0.0. Not to mention why the hell would there be 2 revivers in one game

at first I thought it'd be rEdo's shot, but LS outright said Dake's revival caused a no lynch.
pieguyn
given there's only been 1 kill each time and the extra death was a hider, there can't be a SK. then 15 people means most likely 4 mafia, so it's 5-4 LyLo
Royston
so are you guys gonna claim or what
Rantai
Apparently not...

Then again it hasn't been too long yet.
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
Wait, did pieguy ever claim?

I cannot remember :v
pieguyn
ok
claim: Firefighter
remember that post I made that was like "if there's a firefighter, there's not going to be an arsonist"? ...yeah

I'm 99% sure by now it's false though, knowing LS and what's happened so far. (also the reason I didn't wanna be motivated too)
Rantai
Ok well that explains... sigh I really do have a bogus role.

Unless there is an arsonist, cult and mafia. Or pieguy is scum but I highly doubt that at this stage.
pieguyn
prod: fartownik, Lilac
incidentally, both of them have posted in other games within 24 hours, but not this one
fartownik
Claim: Handicapped MUP

Every night I can either: inspect, protect or kill someone. I'm not fully efficient though, so all of my abilities got nerfed to 1-shot.

N1: Inspected Blue Yoshi, got Pro-Town result
N2: Protected Royston
N3: Nothing.

My only remaining ability is a 1-shot kill. I didn't shoot N3 as asked, I can do that tonight though. Didn't want to claim early in the game since it's a really powerful role with many possibilities, especially the kill. I wouldn't be able to explain how powerful my role is without revealing my ability to kill.
pieguyn
1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. DakeDekaane <- 1-shot self reviver
4. Royston <- motivator
7. rEdo <- dayvig
8. Rantai <- deprogrammer

6. fartownik <- handicapped MUP

3. BRBP
5. kookookook
9. Lilac

BRBP/Lilac/kook if he reads this gogo
pieguyn
in the meantime

@fartownik: explain your night action choices plz
fartownik
Yoshi played D1 pretty oddly and I had a little gut feeling on him. Used to see such playstyle turning out scum plenty of times, thus decided to inspect him.

N2 - I thought Royston's claim was pretty heavy, and if he was Town (and I thought so at the moment) then scum would most likely want to take him off during the night and I might be able to stop it.

N3 - You made a statement to all the players with killing abilities. I followed it.
Royston
Any news on a replacement for kook by the way?
Rantai
Actually, where'd that post with accusations from Lilac go?

Don't think I ever saw it.
pieguyn
I don't think it exists

Lilac and BRBP, claim within 24 hours or you'll have roleclaimed mafia
and I'll thus vote for one of you
pieguyn
15 hours and no posts
srsly guys
Rantai
Okay well.

Vote: Lilac
pieguyn
wow I am disappoint
vote: Lilac
DakeDekaane
Am I the only one who thinks that 4 scum is a bit OP?
pieguy is still scum.

Also I don't buy farto's claim at all, isn't MUP random? then "handicapped" thing is what is making me unsure about it being a fakeclaim.
pieguyn
I agree he could have just made up his claim
investigates someone who died D1 -> protects someone who he knew didn't get killed N2. however, it's better than Lilac who didn't even claim. we can lynch Lilac today and if he's mafia we can have farto kill someone in place of a lynch anyway
Royston
Well, let's do it...

vote: Lilac
rEdo
Vote: Lilac Q_Q
DakeDekaane
@Mod: Prod Lilac again pls.

Really guys, wagoning on someone inactive without further discussion, what? Silly scum.

In case he doesn't respond the prod, convince me of voting Lilac.
pieguyn
LS didn't even prod him the first time, I think
cause normally he mentions he did in thread.

as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P
Royston
[quote="pieguy1372"
as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P[/quote]

what now?
Royston
oh man that quoting
DakeDekaane

pieguy1372 wrote:

as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P
Where?

Elaborate nicely <:
pieguyn

pieguy1372 wrote:

I don't think it exists

Lilac and BRBP, claim within 24 hours or you'll have roleclaimed mafia
and I'll thus vote for one of you
and he didn't claim within 24 hours

Royston why the hell are you questioning my whole reason for voting Dake when you joined the wagon already
pieguyn
EBWOP: *voting Lilac
Royston
oh, that's what you meant
pieguyn
also
1. pieguy <- town
4. Royston <- motivator
7. rEdo <- dayvig
8. Rantai <- conf town or really good planning as mafia

6. fartownik <- handicapped MUP
2. DakeDekaane