forum

[resolved] ''Status'' for BATs.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Sorry but I need say this.
I hate when some BATs says ''call me back'' or ''I will see this later'' and then never come. And don't says why
I know there can be a lot of excuses about ''I was very Busy'' or ''School'' But please.. Why don't send a message to the respective Mapper about that Important Information!
I think a ''Status Toggle'' underneath the username or the Avatar can be excellent.. Is just a Detail that can change a lot here.. Something like..

Status: ''Busy'' | Status: ''Inactive'' | Status: ''Active''

Just for avoid the Angry Mappers and the Angry BATs.

Sorry for the bad english
MillhioreF
Not really necessary - BATs usually have this in their signature or their userpage.
Really, BATs are always supposed to be active - if they're not, it's personal issues, not anything official.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
hmm..
DakeDekaane
Keep in mind that BATs likely receive tons of requests, I don't think it's their fault if they forget some, adding that they have things to do in real life.

Not so necessary imo.
FrzR

DakeDekaane wrote:

Keep in mind that BATs likely receive tons of requests, I don't think it's their fault if they forget some, adding that they have things to do in real life.

Not so necessary imo.
osu! Needs more BATs!
deadbeat
i don't think this is really needed
nanda2009
t/99702&start=0 wonder if it's related...
Kei

nanda2009 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/99702&start=0 wonder if it's related...
It is, technically. Uhmm I have to agree with this:

MillhioreF wrote:

Really, BATs are always supposed to be active
But I like the idea of t/99702&start=0. Status for everyone would be a better idea imo.
boat
If in game; yeah sure

On the web; what are userpages
Kurai
That won't prevent people from asking "busy" BATs, haha. On top of that, in the new ranking system, BATs will have a totally different role, so I don't think this is necessary.
Frostmourne

Kurai wrote:

That won't prevent people from asking "busy" BATs, haha. On top of that, in the new ranking system, BATs will have a totally different role, so I don't think this is necessary.
Just wondering if it changes from "Please mod my map" to "Don't unrank my map please" .__.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

Frostmourne wrote:

Just wondering if it changes from "Please mod my map" to "Don't unrank my map please" .__.
Dear BAT plz unrank my map ☆⌒(*ˆ-゜)v
Frostmourne

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

Frostmourne wrote:

Dear BAT plz unrank my map ☆⌒(*ˆ-゜)v
D: """
TheVileOne
I'm curious whether this request will be useful. The new ranking system will render this request obsolete and BATs that aren't active (using our system for judging activity) get automatically moved to alumni. We should just deny this.
peppy
New modding system will make this obsolete, correct.