forum

What do you think while playing a game of osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Inori
What am I going to cook.
JAKACHAN

Inori wrote:

Who am I going to cook.
Inori

JAKACHAN wrote:

Inori wrote:

Who am I going to cook.
I am missing quite a bit of Vitamin Jaka in my diet.
JAKACHAN

Inori wrote:

I am missing quite a bit of Vitamin Jaka in my diet.
He wants the vitamin D.
RaneFire
This...

Trust wrote:

Hmmm I wonder how my acc--
*miss*

"I feel like playing something else."
> Can't find anything else I feel like playing.
> Carries on playing osu!

"I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on* ... "I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on* ... "I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on*
1 hour later -> makes rooibos.
2 hours later -> puts rooibos in microwave to heat...
YunoFanatic
dont miss dont miss dont miss dont miss oh sht also i think about the boys in free *q* so majestic
OEvil
If i tried to focus on playing it will end in thinking of anything so while i am playing i turn off my BRAIN!!!!!!!!!! XD
Bear
I always wonder what to eat for the day.
Weed
Please don't cramp hand. My hand then proceeds to cramp so I have to wait until the next pause to readjust my hand on my mouse.
JAKACHAN
dkun
Kethsar
You mean I'm supposed to think while I play osu! and no one told me this? Damn...
JAKACHAN

Kethsar wrote:

You mean I'm supposed to think while I play osu! and no one told me this? Damn...
dkun is all the motivation I need
jackisgone
i try not to think, when i think i think not to choke then i usually choke
Auxtrious
I think of circles...lots and lots of circles.
Zaphirox
Holy cheezus bawlz I'm on fire RAAAA!!! oh no incoming QQ jumps HELL YES! Winning, asoigjasgijaigjaoigoigsgoijagoa
^
that
chaee

Wehzy wrote:

"Omfg, i hate this game so much .. but i still play it, cause i wanne become pro" ;_;
Zeex
I just get lost in my head somewhere. I'll go from thinking about what im playing to hmm i wonder if i could pul offl *insert random task here* in a different game
JareDeZane

YunoFanatic wrote:

dont miss dont miss dont miss dont miss
Kemdo
Don't miss T^T... Don't miss T^T.... Don't miss T^T... Oh God I Missed One... RETRY!
BahJiy
Don't miss... shoot! Last try... Don't miss... etc... (last for about an hour or two)
Kareov
heyheyheyheyheyheyhey.
Hula
if it's a vocaloid or anime OST, I think consistently to get myself to go through 2 minute of gruelling pain, "At least I won't have to play this again"
markii
I forget to breathe a lot while I'm playing harder songs, and when I try to make a conscious effort to breathe more I immediately lose whatever map I was playing.

On an unrelated note since I started playing OSU! I can swim across a normal sized in ground pool 3 times without surfacing...
Aerynolae
I concentrate too much, ending up missing a note, breaking a slider, not able to finish spinners... Happens most of the time.
Varetyr

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Single Player: FOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISS....FUCK
Multi Player: Hey there are so many pro playing with me! I'll just give up and watch who's the strongest between them! :P
I'm your complete opposite right here.

Single Player : thinking about random stuff people told me earlier, most of the time
Multi Player : MUST. NOT. LET THEM THINK. I'M A NOOB.
Hula

Varetyr wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Single Player: FOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISS....FUCK
Multi Player: Hey there are so many pro playing with me! I'll just give up and watch who's the strongest between them! :P
I'm your complete opposite right here.

Single Player : thinking about random stuff people told me earlier, most of the time
Multi Player : MUST. NOT. LET THEM THINK. I'M A NOOB.
Feeling ya, there's always a barrage of excuses at the end of a map from everybody
CentupleChaos
Please no stream.. please.. PLEASE no stream!

I hate streams.
Theory_old_1
Sometimes, if I focus too hard, I freeze up, and squeeze the pen for my tablet too hard, and hurt my hand, thus making it hard to move freely.
Dope
"Damn why am I so bad at this"
Arkuski

Dope wrote:

"Damn why am I so bad at this"
Yeah something like this. For the most part though my mind is completely filled with the music.
Seikunai
I hope I'll be as good as Cookiezi in the future.

BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
smilingmonstar
He's going for the hundred the 200 the 300 *random friend pm's me *stare* i fail NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock:
YunoFanatic
smilingmonstar
ggsnipess

Heibel wrote:

*don't miss don't miss don't miss don't miss don't miss don't miss*
Pretty much sums up my mind.
Blaziken
"This map fucking sucks, but its not like I can create a rankable beatmap so I will just have to put up with it..."
nomen
About how I am going to lose all my good accuracy. if i have one
Reunilu
"Palm. Don't you dare sweat. Don't you dare sw- you're sweating. It's gonna screw me over." *misses note*

If not that, I think about how my day went and still get an S. :D
Starry-
I make up imaginary stories depending on the beatmap background.
Woo. ;u;
yushe101
Ussaly from
"Ohh this great and challenging!"
to
"Oh God, don'tmissdon'tmissdon'tmiss"
and then
"GODDAMNF-"
and finaly
"Let's try another map!"
and the cycle begins again.
JokerFate