osu!np v2.4: Output /np info + Beatmap Downloader etc

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Primula_old
V2.0 is now available with the following changes~
  • ★ Changed styles to System defaults.
    ☆ Additional windows (Config/Update/Beatmaps) will now close when osu!np is minimized.
    ★ Additional windows will now retain focus of osu!np main window.
    ☆ Fixed importing exception caused by the previous update.
    ★ Partially encoded MapName when saving downloaded MapID's.
    ☆ Encoded data sent via POST.
    ★ Potentially fixed issue causing osu!np to throw an error when closing.
    ☆ Added map song previewing functionality, right-click the map download button to preview.
    ★ Added multi-line log to replace the current log output from various functions, regular info messages will be displayed on the osu!np title instead.
    ☆ Added 'Beatmaps' list to allow for Querying/Previewing/Downloading of all ranked/approved Beatmaps.
I'm planning on flagging beatmaps in the list that are already installed. (like change the row colour, or add a 'Installed' column)
I just realized I forgot to do the unicode thing ;---;!
givenameplz

Primula wrote:

[...]
I just realized I forgot to do the unicode thing ;---;!
Gah! °,..,°

Other than that, good job. Will test the update later. So far I didn't notice anything else on V1.9.

Edit:
I just noticed you are not really escaping the characters but converting them, see this example:
17:51:42|NP: Retrieving MapData of Map(Oranges & Lemons - Soramimi Cake (TV size);[Hard]).
[...]
17:51:42|POST: Encoded(key=xxx&primary=Oranges & Lemons - Soramimi Cake (TV size) [Hard]&secondary= - [Hard]&)
& to &.

The same goes for this example:
18:00:34|NP: Retrieving MapData of Map(Amane - Eternal Fullmoon;[Al's Insane]).
[...]
18:00:35|POST: Encoded(key=xxx&primary=Amane - Eternal Fullmoon [Al's Insane]&secondary= - [Al's Insane]&)
' to '.

You should think of another way to replace those characters. As when you convert them like this there will still be a & present. Hehe.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Yeah.. I didn't test it o.o

v2.1 has the unicode checking.
Will upload it when I add the escaping fix to it. ;---;!!!
Starz0r
pls update for bigger window, i use 1920x1080 monitor so i find the window to be 2small4me.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
pls update for bigger window, i use 1920x1080 monitor so i find the window to be 2small4me.
B..but.. If you open the Beatmaps window, it doubles in size! ;--;
I might make it a little bigger soon.. >-<

POST requests will work correctly in next update.
21:33:17|POST: Compare~
Raw(key=abc321&primary=np: SYNC.ART'S - Sins -Kokoro no Tsumi- [Nightmare]&)
Encoded(key=abc321&primary=np%3a+SYNC.ART%27S+-+Sins+-Kokoro+no+Tsumi-+%5bNightmare%5d&)
21:33:17|POST: Setting header..
21:33:17|POST: Writing request stream..
21:33:18|POST: Reading response stream..
21:33:18|POST: Response(np: SYNC.ART'S - Sins -Kokoro no Tsumi- [Nightmare])

Also fixed issues with closing when doing post/ftp or updates on close. (osu!np will minimize to tray and process everything before closing)

Think I might fix the map check hanging before posting update.. shouldn't keep procrastinating that ;---;
hitori
After update to v2.0 I get this error
View problem details
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: osu!np.exe
Problem Signature 02: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5211ce71
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18046
Problem Signature 06: 51552cda
Problem Signature 07: c2b
Problem Signature 08: 36
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: f3d5
Additional Information 4: f3d5be0cad2787556264647dc02181c3

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=190175

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Topic Starter
Primula_old
When are you receiving that error, at startup?
And is there any additional information provided by it?

Only thing I can recommend at the moment is install .Net Framework 4 if you don't already have it, or repair if you do.
hitori
When are you receiving that error, at startup?
Yes, right after the start
And is there any additional information provided by it?
Logs from Event Viewer
Only thing I can recommend at the moment is install .Net Framework 4 if you don't already have it, or repair if you do.
I'm using Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, so .Net Framework 4 is already installed.
Repair didn't find anything.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
May have fixed that error in 2.1.
I've also included better unhandled exception handling to give meaningful errors. x.x!

2.1 will probably be ready to upload later today. (Just need to fix a few issues with map checking)

Edit: Found another exception which occurs if the 'config.ini' file is found in the same directory on startup.
If you wish to import settings in v2.0, rename your config file to something else before starting osu!np, then rename it back to 'config.ini' and use the Import button in the config instead.
This issue will be fixed in v2.1 >-<
hitori
Hmm. But it still occurs, even if "osu!np.exe" is the only file in folder. I hope it will be resolved in v2.1.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
I wasn't referring to the exception that you're having, found a different one.

I'm not 100% sure of the reason for the error you received, could be several reasons:
--You may not have one or more of the dependencies required. (Unlikely, because the only dependencies which are not embedded in osu!np are from .Net FW4.0)
--The only additional dependency I added in v2.0 was WMP for previewing songs, I recently learnt that there's only a x86 version of this dll and that using 'AnyCPU' as the Target CPU will cause problems with such dependencies. I switched to x86 as target in v2.1.

I tested v2.0 on both Win7 & Win8 (on 3 different computers, all on 64bit) and I can't reproduce the error so it's difficult to debug.
Though I also changed the method of how osu!np starts in v2.0 which may have caused problems, I've reverted it in v2.1 because it wasn't necessary.

I just need to reimplement FTP related stuff to make it more efficient, then then 2.1 will be ready~
TakuMii
Sorry about the late response, but it seems osu!np still doesn't work with osu!test. If there's nothing left that you can do currently to fix the issue, do you think you'd be able to find out why it isn't working if I gifted you supporter?
Topic Starter
Primula_old

YayMii wrote:

Sorry about the late response, but it seems osu!np still doesn't work with osu!test. If there's nothing left that you can do currently to fix the issue, do you think you'd be able to find out why it isn't working if I gifted you supporter?
Will check on it today. >-<
Topic Starter
Primula_old
I'm not able to test whether it works for osu!test but I changed it to check for the title as a pattern which should be able to find the map correctly no matter what.
You should get output to the log as "NP: Client(osu!test)" if it detects osu!test as running.. and that's as much as I can test myself. >-<
Dexus

hit0ri wrote:

After update to v2.0 I get this error
View problem details
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: osu!np.exe
Problem Signature 02: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5211ce71
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18046
Problem Signature 06: 51552cda
Problem Signature 07: c2b
Problem Signature 08: 36
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: f3d5
Additional Information 4: f3d5be0cad2787556264647dc02181c3

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=190175

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
I get this error as well and I'm on windows 7 64-bit. I repaired my .NET framework and re-installed it. I can not run osu!np at all.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Givenameplz kindly donated me a month of Osu! Supporter, so I'll have the issues with osu!test client fixed today. ^-^

The error with System.InvalidOperationException should be fixed in v2.1 (or at least should display a more meaningful error for easier debugging), will have 2.1 ready by the end of today~!
Avail_old_1
You really should remove the new lines in the .txt files..

Also, I have made a little script in python for XChat/HexChat. Get it here
Topic Starter
Primula_old
v2.1 is now up with the following changes~ >-<
Thanks again to Givenameplz for gifting Supporter. ^-^

V2.1 - 25.08.13 - 600kb
  • ★ Make Unicode data output the Non-Unicode variant if it returns nothing.
    ☆ Beatmaps in the download list will now display a green ID if they're already installed.
    ★ Fixed escaping issue with POST requests.
    ☆ Added threading to map checking, no more hanging~!
    ★ Made map checking even more efficient by changing the method used to find and read from maps.
    ☆ Added function for removing characters from MapName before map checking to prevent no map being returned.
    ★ Removed additional blank lines from all outputs.
    ☆ Fixed yet another issue with importing configs.
    ★ Fixed issue related to osu!test (Definitely working now >-<! Thanks to Givenameplz for gifting Supporter so I could debug this)
    ☆ Redesigned MapChecking/FTP/POST functionalities to make them more efficient.
    ★ Added a notice message which outputs whether more than one result was returned when MapChecking. This is a limitation of osu!np due to the nature of how map data is obtained. osu!np does not have access to the ID of a Mapset instantly so it's unable to determine which map is truly being played if there are two or more maps with identical Name & Difficulty. I am currently attempting to figure out a solution for this.
    ☆ Added web status handling to map requests, will now return error if the MapID does not return a preview/download.
    ★ Added functionality for removing Videos (of format avi/flv/wmp/mpg) and Images (of format jpg/png). Only images below the specified Dimensions will be removed (Default: 640x480), and images of which are corrupt for whatever reason will be skipped but the directory of that image will be outputted to the log for manual deletion.
    ☆ Fixed issue which presented an error after closing osu!np while it was still processing. osu!np will now minimize to tray before closing if it still needs to finish processing whatever it's doing.
    ★ Setting osu!np to default settings will now clean up any old settings that have been removed.
    ☆ Potentially fixed error some users may have experienced when attempting to launch osu!np v2.0
    ★ Added better error checking, with more useful output. (If you receive errors, PM them to me)
Avail_old_1
No extra lines with this last update? Neato.Created a new version of my python script -> http://pastebin.com/RFzdNaKd
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Cause for System.InvalidOperationException found, current version of osu!np requires WMP to be installed.
(Control Panel > Programs & Features > 'Turn Windows features on or off' > Media Features > Windows Media Player)

This is something I'm using for just previewing of maps >-< Will consider replacing in future
TakuMii
Alright, it works on the test build now :D

I have 3 more feature requests:
1. It'd be nice to have the option to make the 'previous' output get its info from the secondary output rather than the primary output. I'm getting around this by using the primary as a secondary, but this will make things slightly more convenient.
2. I'd like the option to minimize it to the taskbar rather than to the tray. Again, for convenience.
3. Currently, the 'previous' output will change upon hitting Retry or changing difficulty. This defeats the purpose of , as it'll cause it to show the same information as the other inputs. Is there a way of detecting this and preventing this from happening?

Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Current TODO for v2.2:
★ Fix unicode issue - Done
☆ Fix issue with Beatmap list being transparent. - Done
★ Add option for which output 'previous' should record from. - Done
☆ Add option for minimizing to taskbar instead of tray. - Done
★ Make previous output only update when the current map is not the same. - Done
☆ Make changes to UI layout (will make everything a bit bigger and much more pleasant) - Done
★ Add support for different localizations. - Working on
(Currently: German, Japanese & Chinese are planned, if anyone feels like helping with translations of these/other languages feel free to PM me ^-^).
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Can start adding translations for other languages here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... full#gid=0

I haven't finished with the English locale yet as I'm re-designing the UI and some text may change/be removed.
Anyone is welcome to make changes and add new languages.
The current languages listed are ones of which are either confirmed or have potential to be added. (Need to discuss it with friends >-<)

Edit: Found the issue causing the other InvalidOperation exception, fixed in 2.2! ^-^

Edit again: v2.2 is going to take a while, probably won't be done until the weekend at the earliest.
I'm re-implementing the download function, it will support multiple downloads and aborting/pausing of downloads.
I'm also combining the Beatmaps window into the main window. (Closed | Open)

So now there won't be duplicate buttons with the same function. >-<
Will also add new methods of downloading beatmaps and will add the ability to choose how to order beatmaps in the queried index (by date/id/name etc).

Contemplating various things involving osu!np reading output from other applications.
Eg 1. A user in your twitch chat that types !play [id] could cause osu!np to download and install that map id ready for you to play.
TakuMii
I'm not sure if it's because I just updated to Windows 8.1, but osu!test support is no longer working for me. It still works fine with the public build though :/
EDIT: ...and it just stopped working on the public build. It was working for a few minutes earlier :/
EDIT2: A few other programs stopped working, so I rebooted, and osu!np is working again on the public build. Still isn't working on osu!test though. I'll keep screwing around to try to get it to work, since Windows 8.1 doesn't actually get released until October (since I don't see how you can fix it if it's the cause).
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Ehh.. No idea why that would happen, not something I can really solve because it sounds like Win8 is causing the problems >-< ("A few other programs stopped working")

---

v2.2 is now available with the following changes~
  • ★ Fixed the unicode issue again.
    ☆ Fixed issue with Beatmap list being transparent.
    ★ Added option for which output 'previous' should record from in the 'Output' tab.
    ☆ Fixed undesired behaviour of 'previous' output, will now only update when the current map playing is different.
    ★ Added option to choose whether to minimize to taskbar or tray in the 'General' tab.
    ☆ Added 'Debug' output option to the 'Output' tab, will append output log to file every 10 minutes.
    ★ Moved the osu!np Update button to the 'General' tab in 'Config'.
    ☆ Integrated the Beatmaps window into the main window, still need to toggle the 'Beatmaps' button to view it.
    ★ Downloading functionality has been re-designed, it now supports:
    ----★ Simultaneous downloads.
    ----★ Pausing/Resuming/Aborting of downloads.
    ☆ Changed "Preview" button to "Play Song" as it now supports playing full length songs instead of just preview.
    ★ Beatmaps in the list which have been played/downloaded will display in orange.
    ☆ Added dropdown box to select the media to play/download. (Beatmap / MP3 (Full) / Background)
    ----☆ Clicking the 'Download' button will: Download Beatmap / Download Full Length MP3 / Download Background
    ----☆ Clicking the 'Play Song' button will: Play Preview MP3 / Play Full Length MP3 / Play Preview MP3
    ★ 'Play Song' and 'Download' buttons will assume the desired map as the one selected in the Beatmap list unless an ID is defined in the MapID input box.
    ☆ Downloaded mp3's/backgrounds will be saved to the same directory as the directory used for downloading beatmaps to.
    ★ Added capability of stopping a song while it's playing.
    ☆ Added progress display of the song playing.
    ★ Added search functionality to the Beatmap listing to optionally limit results by search terms.
    ☆ Added option for determining what list results should be ordered by. (Date, ID, Name, Index)
    ★ Added button for determining whether to list results in ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC) order.
    ☆ Beatmap listing can now be aborted during the current page listing.
    ★ Made several changes to the UI of osu!np.
    ☆ All windows can now be resized to meet user preference.
    ★ Fixed issue causing InvalidOperation exception.
    ☆ Fixed issue causing exception on beatmap search, maps with no returned image will now display a default image.
    ★ Fixed issue with 'Default' button failing to reset to default settings.
    ☆ Fixed issue preventing osu!np from removing older version after update.
    ★ Started adding localisation to the config, this feature is not yet functional, check the first post for more details if you would like to help with localisation.
Note: When updating from v2.1 from the client, you'll get either of these errors: (fixed in 2.2)
★ osu!np was unable to extract the update.
☆ Solution: Close osu!np and extract the updated version from osunp.zip manually.

★ File access error when osu!np attempts to remove the old version after updating.
☆ Solution: Just delete the old version (osunp.exe) manually before starting the new version.
TakuMii
And strangely enough, v2.2 works fine with osu!test on 8.1. I haven't changed anything since trying it out yesterday though... I guess it just didn't feel like working :?

The UI update looks pretty nice, but the directory boxes on the right are being cut off:
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Good to know that it's working again ^-^

You can resize the window.
Though yush, they are supposed to anchor within the box >-<

Edit: Updated to fix this tiny problem (no new version number). :3

Edit again: Will need to update again >-<
Have to fix an issue with downloaded file names having special characters which Osu! doesn't like.

Bleh.. When downloading from Osu!, a few maps put "_" as a replacement for special characters in folder names, most others just remove the character. (osu!np downloader will always just remove the character, the .osu files also just remove the character, so I'm not sure why few folders are doing things differently.. )

Not sure how many maps this will affect.
None of this will be a problem if you use osu!np for downloading maps when I update to check for special characters in a couple hours~

Edit: Figured this out to be a browser issue. Downloading from Osu! website attempts to download with the special characters (why are they not handled on the server? ;--;), of which different browsers will handle differently (Eg. * is replaced to _ in Firefox, but it's replaced to - in Chrome)
So.. not something I can handle really ;--; Will just have to go back to the slower method of getting map data.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
v2.3 is now available with the following changes~

V2.3 - 02.09.13 - 534kb
  • ★ Added the capability of selecting multiple maps from the Beatmap list in which all selected will be added to the download queue. (Ctrl + Click to highlight individually, Shift + Click to highlight a range).
    ☆ Fixed issue with file names of downloaded beatmaps of which contain special characters.
    ★ Map checking is now compatible with maps of which contain special characters.
    ☆ Map checking now has two fallback methods if the first pattern search attempt fails.
    ★ Map checking will now attempt to intelligently decide a correct map when more than one map is returned.
    ☆ Switched to using beatmap thumbnails provided by Hexide's mirror, as Osu! thumbnails were causing delays in beatmap listing (due to current server issues).
    ★ Added the capability of disabling the listing of thumbnails. Beatmap listing is much faster when thumbnails are removed so this will be useful if you wish to query many maps per page.
    ☆ Increased the limit to the amount of beatmaps you can display per page to 999. This is only recommended when you have the above IMG checkbox disable (you can toggle it during the query and you can abort the query if it's taking too long).
    ★ Fixed issue causing duplicate output when playing full length songs.
    ☆ Fixed issue preventing the Download/Play buttons from functioning if an error occured when attempting to process the selected/specified map.
    ★ Fixed issue causing some controls to display with a classic Windows visual style.
    ☆ Definitely have fixed the issue with the inability for a new version of osu!np to delete its old self.
The problem with updating persisted in v2.2 so you will have to delete the old version (osunp.exe) before starting the new version when updating from the client, this issue has definitely been fixed in v2.3! ;--;
Piotrekol
last version that worked for me was v1.9
Windows 7 x64 SP1 + .NET 4.5
Topic Starter
Primula_old

Piotrekol wrote:

last version that worked for me was v1.9
Windows 7 x64 SP1 + .NET 4.5
Did you try this
★ Problem: osu!np will throw a System.InvalidOperation Exception and will not startup.
☆ Solution: Ensure that you have WMP installed. (It's installed by default on Windows operating systems but you may have uninstalled it.)
Control Panel > Programs & Features > Turn Windows features on/off > Media > Enable 'Windows Media Player' > Restart if necessary
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Started working on the IRC integration ^-^!
At the moment, it's able to recognize command format !
http://puu.sh/4hMCu.png

It will be able to output any data you tell it to without the need to read from file.
You'll also be able to define custom commands with custom parameters of which the bot will respond to when users type them in chat.

It won't be as great as something like mIRC scripting for a while, but it'll be an option for people who don't need very much dynamic output, and it'll be quicker to setup than mIRC.

Update: http://puu.sh/4hPiP.png
Added support for reading the primary/secondary outputs (example is np + diff on primary, then same for secondary but as an action).
The default commands are !wake, !sleep, !die
!wake - Enables output
!sleep - Disables output
!die - Disconnects bot from channel
Names for the command will be configurable, the condition for the output will also eventually be configurable >-<

Output from secondary: http://puu.sh/4hTSp.png

Edit: Going to scrap IRC integration for now, will continue work on localisation whenever I can, been a bit busy recently ;--;
givenameplz
Thanks for the update.

I got a few new ideas I'd like to see, if you are free:
  1. Minimize osu!np when starting osu!. (Either to Tray or to the Taskbar, whatever the user did select in the config)
  2. Option to also start osu! when pressing "Start". (Or start the output when pressing the osu! logo)
  3. and/or:
  4. Option to automatically start outputting when starting osu!np. (Alternative to above)
This could be very useful, atleast for me.
Most of the times when I press "Start" I also want to start osu!, so this would save a click for me.

Keep going.
TakuMii
Thanks for the update, but I'm now getting this error when updating:
It works fine when redownloading manually though :/
EDIT: And it seems to not save my "previous secondary" setting.
Topic Starter
Primula_old
[quote=givenameplz]I got a few new ideas I'd like to see, if you are free:[/quote]
Will add them

YayMii wrote:

Thanks for the update, but I'm now getting this error when updating:
It works fine when redownloading manually though :/
Known issue with v2.1 & 2.2, it's fixed in 2.3 (for when updating to future versions)
It just requires manually deleting osunp.exe before starting osu!np.exe

YayMii wrote:

EDIT: And it seems to not save my "previous secondary" setting.
Something I forgot to do, will get settings sorted in 2.4
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Few updates:
I've been working on an Collections MP3 Player - Play songs outside of Osu as playlists made from collections.. so when you're idle and just want to listen to music from Osu!, you don't have to be listening to songs you don't like.

'Special' is one of my collections with 119 maps, duplicates (like difficulties of one mapset) are removed so the amount in the list becomes 24.
Will also feature the ability to export mp3's to collection folders so the mp3 playing side of this app will be optional - though it has all the basic functionality needed (play/pause/stop/prev/next/loop etc).

I've been doing a lot of work on the database side of things for Osu! Now able to read from osu!.db, collection.db, scores.db

The example above shows the scores.db listed featuring the capability of ordering by accuracy - something of which the normal Osu! map list does not support. I requested this feature a while ago but it was rejected, so I decided to make it myself.

Planned features include the ability to determine which maps you have previously played but do not currently have installed among other things, it will be a standalone app but will also be implemented in osu!np so you can output score data.

A note about the limitation of database reading though: The osu! databases only update whenever osu! is closed, so you cannot get real-time results.

I will likely release the source for this db reader some time soon once I've tidied up the code.
The only other open-source one I found was written in Ruby, I wrote mine in VB .Net with a little bit of help from the Ruby one (I don't know Ruby ;--;)
VB is easy enough to convert to C# so it should be nice for people who wish to develop db-related tools for Osu! :3
TakuMii
Wow, you're amazing! Adding features that I'd use even though I didn't know I wanted them. Keep up the good work.

I have a few suggestions:
1. For the standalone player, it should probably have a separate output if it doesn't already (seeing as you don't really need information like the difficulty).
2. Maybe a toggle for osu!test in the database reader? osu!test has its own set of .db files, and that was the original reason why I asked for o!test support in the first place.
Topic Starter
Primula_old

YayMii wrote:

Wow, you're amazing! Adding features that I'd use even though I didn't know I wanted them. Keep up the good work.

I have a few suggestions:
1. For the standalone player, it should probably have a separate output if it doesn't already (seeing as you don't really need information like the difficulty).
2. Maybe a toggle for osu!test in the database reader? osu!test has its own set of .db files, and that was the original reason why I asked for o!test support in the first place.
Thank you ^-^

1. Not too sure what you're referring to, the mp3 player or the standalone version of the db reader?
If the mp3 player: Difficulty isn't listed in the playlists. There isn't any output from the player currently but I'll add it as an option. (So when you're afk on stream you can still stream music and display what music is playing)
If the db reader: The image is just an example, all data will have their own columns and source will be provided.

Also to note.. I'm not sure whether to implement the mp3 player in osu!np.. at least not for a couple weeks at least if I do decide to..
There's a whole lot involved with it, I'll have to do many changes to get it working in osu!np and it won't use the same custom appearance.
It's also straying away from what osu!np was originally intended for but I might just redefine osu!np as an 'all-in-one' tool. >-< My only fear is that osu!np will eventually be too confusing to use if it has too many features ;--;

Also to note: Getting the BPM of a song is maybe possible with osu!mp3, a while ago when I was mapping I had trouble finding a tool that would do this but I think I could potentially get it to work myself.. I doubt it'll be accurate but it'll be fun to work with. >-<

2: Already done some testing for this in code (doesn't seem to be any change at the moment between the normal and test versions of the databases, hopefully there won't ever be too much change >-<), just didn't have it displayed in the example.

Edit: Example of all data

Note: 'Tries' only includes completed attempts at a map, not actual retries. ;--;
(Ignore the fact that circle/slider amount is the same.. little bug I didn't notice >-<)
Ntasuto
I got some issues with the "[dl]" command. Can't get it to work :/

Here is a picture of my Secondary output.

A np1.txt file is created but its blank . I tried using the "[dl]" command on the primary output also, with and without other commands but it still does not work T^T

Am i doing something wrong?
please enlighten me, id like to have that feature so much !
TakuMii
Ntasuto: Do you have your osu! install folder set up properly in the Directory tab? You need that so osu!np can get that information. Also keep in mind that some older beatmaps lack this info and will return as blank.
Marcin
Suggestion: You can get osu! install folder from registry (for developer).
show more