forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

I feel like no matter how much love I give to one person, how much I try to be a good person, no matter how much I try to be normal and smart for everyone...all I get is more depressed and more people I loved leaving me, or not treating me how I want to be treated...

I just want to die. :(
*hugs tightly*
Sis I'll always be here for you <3
Nathanael

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

I feel like no matter how much love I give to one person, how much I try to be a good person, no matter how much I try to be normal and smart for everyone...all I get is more depressed and more people I loved leaving me, or not treating me how I want to be treated...

Nobody wouldn't be able to expect to always have a positive life. As time passes by, there will be always ups and downs. That's how the world is cruel for me. In fact, I also have the same situation as you but with more problems ( Even family problems ) but I'm not giving up on searching for my happy life. So stand up and reach the goal that you're trying to achieve. There are other people who'll love you but cannot freely express it. There will be always a time for that.
chox_old

Nathanael wrote:

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Nobody wouldn't be able to expect to always have a positive life. As time passes by, there will be always ups and downs. That's how the world is cruel for me. In fact, I also have the same situation as you but with more problems ( Even family problems ) but I'm not giving up on searching for my happy life. So stand up and reach the goal that you're trying to achieve. There are other people who'll love you but cannot freely express it. There will be always a time for that.
this is chunk of good advice
while lovey-dovey thingies aren't really working out remember you have others who care for you, like family and probably friends
just look for something like hobby which makes you happy, and then one day you may find person which will fall in love with you.
Jordan
Jealousy towards people on the internet which I know I'll probably never meet IRL. I guess I should start facing reality and stop feeling something for people behind a monitor 2000 km away from me.

Didn't make me cry, but I take this more as a "What made you feel bad today" thread
[Luanny]

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

shhh I know how you feel
Usually, nice people are a target to assholes
We can't have nice things :(
Some people just don't deserve us to be nice with them..
/me hugs
Irisu_old
First of all being called useless by my mom, and then being reminded of when I was younger.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
On the first day of school, everyone thought I was dead.
[Luanny]

Nyanderson-kun wrote:

...what
GladiOol

[Luanny] wrote:

Nyanderson-kun wrote:

...what
I'm actually quite interested in this story now
Topic Starter
Aoko
I cried after watching Mirai Nikki: Redial. So touching ;w; ♥♥♥♥
Birdy

[Luanny] wrote:

Nyanderson-kun wrote:

...what
...the

Also what Gladi said
Liiraye

Nyanderson-kun wrote:

jackisgone
The doesnt make me cry but i always get upset when i think about it. All relationships ive been in ended badly and that sucks, idk i feel as if ive given up cause of all the bad things ive been through and it just makes me upset of thinking that i wont find anyone but hey w.e i guess most of you will think im too young to think about love
Taadashi

jackishere wrote:

The doesnt make me cry but i always get upset when i think about it. All relationships ive been in ended badly and that sucks, idk i feel as if ive given up cause of all the bad things ive been through and it just makes me upset of thinking that i wont find anyone but hey w.e i guess most of you will think im too young to think about love
I've felt the same. But you'll eventually find "the right one".. I did at least. Just give it some time. :)
Pipayon
I learned something about me. I'm only a sadistic bully.
After running today, i got on a dodgeball match.
i was the only girl out there, and people were just toying with that. i then started to play as it was a real match with a purpose.
One of the guys, trying to dodge the ball I thrown, just broke his ankle by stepping on it (aimed at feet). -I laughed at him
They just call an ambulance, and got scared, then they ran away.
I just cried because i was having a good time playing that game and again destroyed it.
Yeah, that's completely idiot.
Tl;dr : read first line.
Bear
Listening to some old nostalgic music, tearing up just a tiny bit maybe.
eldnl
Not being able to trust on any other woman because my ex girlfriend cheated on me ... :'< she says she has changed and she wants to be with me and everything is a damn lie, I hate this.
Yuzeyun
<_Gezo_> Just fffffffff
<_Gezo_> My PS2 froze up after an autosave
<_Gezo_> Speedrun=fucked

Prepared a shitton of new glitches ready to go as the 20th special speedrun
fucked up once again at the fucking same spot
AstralPhnx
Being turned down by every girl I have confessed my feelings to and the fact that I just suck at life in general. :(
Syrus
JAKACHAN
What made you cry today?

I laughed until I cried
Kethsar

JAKACHAN wrote:

What made you cry today?

I laughed until I cried
Kyonko Hizara

JAKACHAN wrote:

What made you cry today?

I laughed until I cried
Seph

eldnl wrote:

Not being able to trust on any other woman because my ex girlfriend cheated on me ... :'< she says she has changed and she wants to be with me and everything is a damn lie, I hate this.
u always have me dani lovu
OEvil

JAKACHAN wrote:

What made you cry today?

I laughed until I cried
Taadashi
Didn't rly cry but felt sad when I started thinking of a friend and the good times I had with him. I lost this friend a month ago due to a huge argue between me and him. :(
Apex_old
HL2 : Ravenholm
eldnl

Seph wrote:

u always have me dani lovu
ilu
-Seren-
anime
Jordan
I thought I didnt care about ex gf anymore but today I read a bad news. I feel humiliated in every possible way and knowing I can do nothing about it is another humiliation. Only the thought of that makes me feel like throwing up. (seriously. i ACTUALLY feel my stomach tightening up and that makes me feel sick)

I'm used to being a loser tho. That's just another failure, of many, that happened in my life. ^____^
Nathanael
I was no longer allowed to go at my province to stay there while I am here at the city with an irresponsible father who I don't want to see anymore.
When I was on my province, I was peace but my life began to be worse when I came here and always arguing with him.
Kareov
Amy and Rory,always.
420Guy
Dead Space 3 ending..
Hula
your face.
Rio-
Cutting Onion
raww_old
silmarilen
Kareov

silmarilen wrote:

this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/241578
calm down :(
Kyonko Hizara
I don't want to go back to school. I can't go through this shit again.
Kemdo
Hmm - Failing Within Temptation marathon right at the end twice ; ___ ;
show more