forum

Lover of Lightning and Supporter of Shinyness

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiningbolt
Hahaha, no matter where I go, people always seem to have similar introduction titles. I know it's preeetty late for me to introduce myself, but I'm going to do it anyway!

I'm Shiningbolt; I like to be called "Bolt", though.
I'm a wordy guy, I say tons of stuff, and when it comes to random topics, I might just blabber on about them.
Sometimes I say the same thing by accident sometimes and it sounds really redundant when it's actually not supposed to as well. Sometimes.
Then there's those moments where I just jump to saying certain things using alliteration on the fly.
But when you get past that, you find out I'm kind of a serious guy.

Serious about Osu!, about those moments when people ask for help in that osu! chat and it just gets ignored, about spelling words correctly, about those random topics I blabber on about, about the shortened version of my name being "Bolt" and not "Shining"- er, I mean uh, you know. About things.

Other than THAT, though, I'm a big fan of a bunch of different video games like Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Tales of _____ games, Okami, Kingdom Hearts, kinda getting into Disgaea, and, of course, Osu!.
Then there's VNs. I'm not really interested in h-scenes. I just read VNs for the story. Favorite of those is G-Senjou no Maou (even though I haven't finished it yet) and the others I've read from beginning to end are Little Busters!, Fate/Stay Night, and Tsukihime.

Finally, I really do love lightning, thunder, and stuff. It doesn't matter if it's irl or in a game. Those things are awesome.

Finally, I'm just happy to be here. Clicking circles has never been so much fun!
Pettanko
cool
Topic Starter
Shiningbolt
Whoops. I posted in the wrong section, didn't I? Uh...right. Can someone send this over to Introductions?
buny
Clicking dots is on a whole new level.
winber1
Moved.

Welcome to the community! :3
CsavarNat16
Clicking circles is always fun. :3

Welcome to the forum! :D
CorruptSequence
Greetings! I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Zaphirox
ohai! ^^ hope you enjoy your time here
if you need some friends ingame I can be one of them :)
has
Ah, a Tales of and Kingdom Hearts series fan.
Welcome to the forums, Bolt! I hope you enjoy your stay.
vizzy
Interesting intro. Welcome to the community!
Auxtrious
Hello