forum

[invalid] Playing a song without getting a ranked score

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ConanHuynh
Maybe it's just me, but I love seeing SSs. I hate an S just because of one 100. Then I would have to play the song over and over again to get a perfect accuracy.

I was wondering if we could play the song in its entirety without getting a ranked score. I rate songs after I play them. Sometimes I like them. Sometimes I don't. Either way, I get a ranked score. But I don't want to get a ranked score. I just wanted to see how the song did.

This is also particularly troublesome (at least, for me) when I want to play with my friends. They show me a new song, and I would exit the match or fail at the last second to avoid a ranked score.

I know Relax and Autopilot are available options, but I think it would be nice to see them combined. When you play either one, you only use one aspect of osu!. I guess my request would be like the Auto mod. The only difference is you are controlling everything. Since there will be no ranked scores, maybe it could go under the "Special" mods.

Just a thought.
Ayesha Altugle
play offline
deadbeat

ConanHuynh wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I love seeing SSs. I hate an S just because of one 100. Then I would have to play the song over and over again to get a perfect accuracy.
play with the perfect mod then

also

vahn10 wrote:

play offline
Nathanael
I don't like the idea. Making an option of unranking a play was unfair at all.
Just as vahn10 said, play them offline first then go online if you want to rank them.

Imagine high-ranked people who unranks insane plays until he/she mastered it to rank SS with or without mods.
That might be the worst case scenario I can see here. Rankings will no longer be useful. SS everywhere @_@

Edit: Didn't saw deadbeat edited the post instantly.. dem