forum

[resolved] Full combo mods

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Copy Cat Master
Firstly, please ignore my bad English and spelling. Secondly, I'm sorry if this request already suggested but I cannot find it in the search or I might missed it in the search.

Just like the title says full combo mod. To be honest, it annoying if you are trying to get a full combo on certain map and level. Try imagine for someone like me that need to focus to get full combo and cannot take a look if they on full combo or not. Most of the time when I try to look if Im still on full combo or not while playing I will mess up something. If I do not look if Im on full combo or not while playing and end up without full combo that pretty much will annoy me at some point.

This full combo mod should be like sudden death or perfect. It will instant restart if you break a combo. Also, this mods can be useful for someone like me that want to make a full combo or for someone else that want to make things harder. It will be fun.

That's all I have to say for now because it pretty basic and understandable. I will edit it if I have something to add and I hope you guys will put consideration on it. Lastly, thanks in advance.
JokerFate
uum.... SD and PF ??
Topic Starter
Copy Cat Master

JokerFate wrote:

uum.... SD and PF ??
Good point, sudden death. Im such an idiot, lol. Nevermind, delete this request.