Favorite "internet celebrity"?
AstralPhnx
markiplier.
Same q
Lust
myself

do you play any instruments?
mathexpert
Yep, I have been playing piano for ~ 8 years.

Is it more important to never give up and stay steadfast on your ambitions, or is it more important to realize one's own limits and work with what you have?
nrl
That's a loaded question. To start with, it really depends on what your ambitions are. If they're something like "becoming the best [insert something] in the world," or "be the first person to...," etc., then you're essentially competing with everyone else who has that ambition, and the odds of you winning at the time when you first adopt the ambition are extremely low no matter who you are. But if they're something like "opening my own restaurant," or "becoming super talented at [insert something here]," etc., then it's really just up to your resolve. And obviously there are a bunch more types of ambitions, all with their own stipulations; the point is that the context is always relevant. And even if the only thing standing between you and your dreams is your own resolve you still have to ask yourself whether the dream is worth the amount of effort it will take you to accomplish, and that isn't a decision you make once and move on, it's something you'll constantly be grappling with until you reach your goals.

So, as usual, I guess my answer is "it depends."

What are some of your ambitions?
-Seren-
to be able to play drums

are u addicted to osu?
mathexpert
Nah, I rarely play nowadays.

HOLYSHIT you just woke up as the opposite gender. What's your first instinct?
AstralPhnx
Er.... Um... See a doctor???
Same q
silmarilen
touch myself in inappropriate places
or probably just be freaked out

same Q
Raose
i guess i'd look at the mirror and admire how hot i am :)

same q
Taadashi
Play with my body all day

same q
Efso
toching myself down there

do you like underaged girls? (breaking the same question chain h3h3)
Raose
no bc i am one

same q
AstralPhnx
No way hosea! Im not a loli!!
If you woke up as a transgender?
AmberLynx
fawk yea! i've always wanted to wake up to a breakfast sausage

same q
silmarilen
i do that every day, so nothing different from normal

which country do you want to visit the most?
Taadashi
Japan

same q
AstralPhnx
Japan and USA.
What would you do if someone grabbed you and tried to hurt you?
Restless Spirit
Hurt them, if I'm the one who reacts faster. I would even kill and torture if it's beneficial to my situation.

I forgot the question.
Uh.
What would you do with a time machine?
mistysky
If it was a guy I'd attempt to kick them in the balls and run off screaming or looking for help o.o... If it was a girl I'd probably slap her or something and go away.

What would you do if you saw a hugely built guy beating up someone you knew? :O
Restless Spirit
Someone I "know" doesn't mean someone I like. I'd probably watch it if it was just someone I know but would probably interfere if it was someone I like. Even if it would break my bones or something. Pain is temporary. Hard at times, really fucking hard, but temporary.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A FUCKING TIME MACHINE?!
c:
AstralPhnx
Cue doctor who theme!
Same q
Efso
stoping me from playing WoW (waste of time)

if you had a child wich name would u give it
Restless Spirit
Nothing. I'd just let it be. I'm too cautious for that kind of stuff.

Are you a people person?
mistysky
eh not really

what would you do with a bottle of deadly poison? :3
-Ryosuke
I'd brush my teeth with.

How would you feel if you was a chair?
Restless Spirit
Chairs don't live so I can never know.

Ever wished to kill some people?
Raose
yep

what did you have for dinner last night?
Restless Spirit
Nght? I usually don'teat at night.

Are you torturing yourself from time to time?
mathexpert
If by torture you mean forcing myself to learn kanji then yes.

Have you ever committed murder?
AstralPhnx
Of FLIPPING COURSE NOT!!!!
Same q
Restless Spirit
Not to a human, no. But I wpuldn't refrain if given the choice or the need to.

Ever considered killing yourself sincerely?
AstralPhnx
To tell you the truth yes, once. I felt like total shit
Same q
Efso
6-7 times already ^-^

do you fap regularly
AstralPhnx
0_0. Um no...
Same q
Awoo-
Yep, only part of human nature after all.

Do you love the smell of pinesol?
mistysky
Ehhhhh. I haven't smelled pinesol in a while but I remember it smelling nice, so I guess I like it, not sure if I love it though o-o

Favorite flavor of gummy candies? (Like green apple, apple, coke, pineapple, etc. or like gummy bears or gummy coke.. etc. :D)
mathexpert
I don't eat candy much in general, but when I do I prefer sour gummies :3

Should people with moderate to severe genetic disorders be allowed to reproduce? In the same line of thought, should people in incestuous relationships be able to reproduce?
nrl
I know you've asked this question before (word for word, I'm pretty sure), and as much as I'd like to quote my previous response (I think I responded to it, but I might have typed it out and not posted it because I couldn't think of a question to ask) I'm way too lazy to go dig it up. As such, the following will absolutely not be as eloquent as my original response.

Short answer: No.
Long answer: I don't like presuming that I can dictate the thoughts and actions of others, but still no. Both scenarios present hazards to the gene pool, and I'm of the belief that any action we can take to reduce the already rampant desecration of the gene pool, largely due to our efforts to combat natural selection, should be taken. And though this forum is probably way too civil for anyone to argue these beliefs with me, I do feel the need to say that my beliefs would be no different were I in one of the positions described.

Same question, because this one is good.
UnderminE
^ No

Do you like the smell of blood?
show more