forum

Weegee's Rage Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
DAMMIT I'M SERIOUS!
Wojjan
kekekeke
Larto

Why.
Loginer
This is getting out of hand.
Edit: Didn't notice the video. Moved back to random for the lulz.
Jarby
Okay, okay. I silenced you because you were being rude. Simple. I hardly care about your weekend plans, so enjoy your billion bans, I guess.

By the way, you're full of yourself. You're no prodigy.

SPOILER
FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT
Loginer
Heh, he removed it.

Good news though, I've already dumped it. Reuploading in a few minutes...
Wojjan
PUSH UNTIL HE BREAKS
Jarby
Posted goatse, instant ban. Lovely.
Wojjan
did he deadiede?
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis

Loginer wrote:

Video's in the OP. Enjoy.
You are an internet super hero. 50+ Internets to you good sir.
EDIT: Read a transcript of the video here.
[deleted user]
He seems that he did act like a moron. Also, hi.
nardii
Sometimes, the things that will bring people together are the things they hate.
anonymous_old
(Paraphrase) "If you call me a tard, you're the real tard."

Awesome argument.
Takuma
This is stupid.
anonymous_old

Takuma wrote:

This is stupid.
You're stupid.
Takuma

strager wrote:

Takuma wrote:

This is stupid.
You're stupid.
You're the stupid one for calling me stupid
GladiOol
WATCH OUT YOU ALL!
This is the first rage thread, maybe he'll make more and then we'll all feel sorry!
adam2046
You called me Anne.
I wont forgive you.

And turn the bloody shift key/caps lock off already.
Kitsunemimi
The new era of osu! forums.
lukewarmholiday

Harris73 wrote:

The new era of osu! forums.
more like the previous and current era
Mara
That. Video. Was. Insane.

Pokebis
I wrote a transcript for the entire video. All grammatical errors and such are his. Some of it was unintelligible and I put in parentheses what I thought he was trying to say.
SPOILER
A Message to the osu! Community

OH SUE community. This isn't WeegeevsWeegee saying something.
I am really mad about how I get treated everyday. *Stutter* My weekend is the only t-time to escape in which I have only two days of time to myself and I still have to do all the friggin' chores.
*Pause*
*Stutter* So riddle me this, OH SUE community. What is your reason for calling me a tard? I d- I defy you to prove it! And I defy JarJarJacob to prove a reason why he silenced me la- on abo- On the 21st of, um, November, 2009 *Pause* At around ten-ish. I can't really count that- Well, when it comes to time; especially when my clock stopped. Oh wait, no it didn't. Well, he silenced me about an hour ago annnd *Pause* Well, about fifteen minutes ago annnd *Pause* He basically silenced me at 10:45. Eastern American Time.
*CLOSER UP*
So rirer (Riddle me?) this JarJarJacob, what's your reason for silencing me? Is it because I ta- Is it because I refuse to follow this "Netiquette," I don't even know where, where ria (to read it?). I'm just to bored to read a Wikipedia article. I'm not bored enough.
Now honestly, if you think you're calling me a tard, or trolling me, you're the true tard! *Pause* Especially you, supergarlic. I hate the fact that you collect those Sousei buttons. Seriously, what's the point of those? I know you're a fan of Sousei, but using it as your ava- using it as your avatar is just stupid. *Pause* Since, like, animask wabbing (loving?) kuwarudo. Meh.
Anyway, I have to stand being called fat by most Youtubers and I have to spend every day deleting all the comments from my page. And on my videos. And blocking those users. Which takes a lot of teh internetz. So, occasionally, my computer tends to slow down enough to a crash. Because I have to use so much RAM just to block a user. Well, not to block the user, but to get to the page because I have to use multiple windows in Internet Explorer, who's too darn impatient.
Now there was no reason to have me silenced a few minutes ago. I don't really do not see a point in this.
And yes, JarJarJacob, I did see your threatining me too the next time I be silenced to kill me. Ya-well, guess what? I don't care anymore! I was telling you how I feel about this. But I can take your ban! In fact I can take fif- FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BANS! I could take a billion bans for all I care. If it means to get the message to you guys; then I'll do it.
Now honestly. Scho stupid. If you're going to call me a tard, seriously, do, you're the real tard.
Sike. (It's like?)
If I have a a reading level that's above ha- uh- EUGH- High School level, and excuse my stammering. It's kind of- It's eleven in the morning. *Pause* I just woke up about an hour ago. *Eyebrow raise* It takes me about two hours to wake up completely. But I am dead serious about this. *Pause* If you're really going to taunt me about this, just 'cause of I act on the OH SUE forums, you're suddenly gonna' judge I act like this all time. *Pause* Ya-well guess what?
*Scratches nose* This sinsitters (message?) is to everyone that I blocked so far. That means you rust45, you Wojjan, you Stranger- I mean strager, you supergarlic, you adam2046, you JarJarJacob, and you five-kay-you-ell-el- I mean one-one-five. Look at that, I have to stammer your name just to say it! I'm just gonna' say skulls from now on if I make a rant about this again.
*Scratches nose* I do not deserve being treated this way. I am one of the smartest kids you could find anywhere; and you STILL think you're better than me. *Smug-smile* Guess what? It ain't happenin'. Just ain't happenin'.
*Dramatic camera sounds*
Comment down there annnd subscribe to the right.
Comment down there, subscribe to the right.
Oh, and favorite.
Bye.
And fuck you, OH SUE community.
Use this to analyze and quote him on what he says. Remember he "defies" you to prove it. Can you don't really not see a point in this?
Cuddlebun
I really can't tell if he's serious

also FATFATFATFATFAT

also get a better mic/camera and a better nutritionist
Kitsunemimi

DataCirno wrote:

That. Video. Was. Insane.
:O
Wojjan
Eat healthily and excercise instead of deleting comments, and you too can enjoy the splendor of fitting in a doorway.
Wizard Of Orz
. O
-(__)-
. / \

or2
Wojjan
:(§=
show more