forum

i'm french, french i'm french

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
J V
title : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FlPYim-SUc

Well, unlike him, i guess i can speak english.

I'm 17yo, living in _____ ( you can guess it :o ) , on the south-west, in Bordeaux, known for wine.

I think it's nearly a year i've began to play to this game, and been addicted (ffs didn't know this game was like drug. or even better).
Gonna be the typical story from there :
I'm tring to be the best blablabla, watching anime blabla, loli blablabla, y'know, gangsta shit.
Currently studying programming, but only begginer.
I'm also a huge E-Sport follower (LoL, SC2, CS:GO, Shootmania, WoT(amine))

I began to map recently, and make a little bit of skinning (for myself for the moment) and i also try to help here with what i can do (like french translations for osu!Rank, by givenameplz)

Feel free to add, or pm or anything.

Omelette du Fromage.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :D
AmberLynx
Bienvenu!
Oui, omelette du fromage, sil vous plait
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :3
Awoo-
Busts out crappy French. (2 years of french class got me this far :< )

Bonjour Monsieur. Tu t'amuser au forum.
We studied Bordeaux briefly, looks like a really nice place.
My friend made a loli skin if you're interested - t/146503
Birdy
Warmest welcomes~ French is my favourite language, by the way (I've been using French tracktitles in my songs, even). Will be starting proper courses in under 2 months!
shARPII

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Warmest welcomes~ French is my favourite language, by the way (I've been using French tracktitles in my songs, even). Will be starting proper courses in under 2 months!
Oh really SNB? That's nice :3
Feel free to PM us if you want to come on the french community's teamspeak, it will be a pleasure :)
Aurele
Bienvenue sur le forum anglophone! :D

Static Noise Bird wrote:

omg. i so want to hear SNBaby speaking in french <3.
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!