forum

Display diffs in order of difficulty in "Open..." menu [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
0_o
In the editor when you click "Open..." in the File menu, the difficulties are listed in alphabetical order. To me to would make more sense if they were listed in order of difficulty. This would especially be useful when modding maps with odd, ambiguous difficulty names so you know which ones are the easiest/hardest etc.

Also

Derekku Chan wrote:

I wonder if this could be applied to BSS topics too ;X
Derekku
Support. I usually mod in order of difficulty (either easiest to hardest or the other way around), and like you said, with non-standard names, it's confusing sometimes.

Topic Starter
0_o
^added that too
anonymous_old
BSS topics need to be redone anyway.

Support.
peppy

strager wrote:

BSS topics need to be redone anyway.
Support.
no fucking idea what this means.
Zekira
AFAIK the difficulty arrangement in the BSS topics are always in alphabetical order.

I'll support this, albeit I'd like to add there should be different sorting options: date created, alphabetical, or by diff. Well if it's too much then fine, don't :\

EDIT: Uh, maps on my end aren't always listed in alphabetical order... they seem to be sorted by the date that I created them:

mm201
I'm in favour of sorting by total score in all cases. Harder difficulties should always have a higher score unless something's wrong.
Topic Starter
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi

MetalMario201 wrote:

I'm in favour of sorting by total score in all cases. Harder difficulties should always have a higher score unless something's wrong.
^
peppy
Done.
Derekku

Derekku Chan wrote:

It would make sense.. :X

*runs*
Derekku
Bumping because I'd still like to see this applied to BSS topics :/
Gabi
woops soz posted in wrong topic o.o