forum

[duplicate] "Update all to latest version"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ac585318
A simple idea for the pending/unranked beatmaps, the action to updating all the difficulties for a song. I keep having to scroll through each 1 of them to update them using the "update to latest version" which in itself is a nice features but sometimes it can be a pain when the set of beatmaps countain like 9 different difficulties, and can be even more anoyying when I have a lot of songs which need updating! xD So the idea is to have an option bar maybe under the "update to latest version" titled "Update all to the latest version" which as the name suggests, updates all the difficulties. Their could also be a button to update all songs somewhere but depending on the person that may take a considerable ammount of time so perhaps a warning about that type of update possibly taking long... Maybe there already is an option to do all this but I haven't seen it about so if it is their.. It should be better placed/shown in my opinion.
sigonasr2
Hi. This request already has been requested numerous times. A post to a duplicate thread where theowest points out more duplicates in the third post. p/2234362

This will probably get implemented in the future after the osz2 map format comes out, from the sound of it.